What's new

Bangladesh FM Momen on India-Canada row; 'Proud of India, they don't do immature things'

One princess sacrificed her life to save lives of millions from destruction and dishonor, masses never ceased to fight with muslims .
People should read history and not fantasy propagated by your RSS and Modi. There was no Hindu-Muslim fighting on religion. If there were ten wars between a Hindu Maharaja and a Muslim Nawab, then there were 100 wars between Muslim Kings, Nawabs and Sultans.

Please read history before you keep on fuming by hearing what RSS teaches you. Muslims were not fanatics like your RSS is now. Who fought then were Muslim warriors, but who tries to raise fanatism in India now are all Hindu RSS like you.

By the way, can you just say for how many years or decades Delhi Muslims and Bengal Muslims fought in the late 16th century? you have to read history to know historical facts.

The last Muslims were fighting each other was in 1971. But, you guys cry over something that did not take place in historical times.

People should read history and not fantasy propagated by your RSS and Modi. There was no Hindu-Muslim fighting on religion. If there were ten wars between a Hindu Maharaja and a Muslim Nawab, then there were 100 wars between Muslim Kings, Nawabs and Sultans.

Please read history before you keep on fuming by hearing what RSS teaches you. Muslims were not fanatics like your RSS is now. Who fought then were Muslim warriors, but who tries to raise fanatism in India now are all Hindu RSS like you.

By the way, can you just say for how many years or decades Delhi Muslims and Bengal Muslims fought in the late 16th century? you have to read history to know historical facts.

The last Muslims were fighting each other was in 1971. But, you guys cry over something that did not take place in historical times.
Ironically India got freedom from muslims in 2014. Before that India was being ruled by Islamic congress party , they gave full freedom to distort Indian history by muslim historians like Nurul hasan , Habib family , they all were from Aligarg muslim university , Nehru Indira all promoted these jihadis by giving them opening new universities like Jawahar Lal Nehru Islamic University in Delhi Jamia Millia Islamia Delhi , mean while Muslim Abul Kalam Azad appointed all muslim and their Islamic stooges historians in Universities of hindus in India who glorified Jihadies like Aurangjeb as secular muslim . You look to be reading books from historians of left liberal woke Islamic historians . So no problem with you who is reading distorted history by fake historians of Islamic Indian Universities . Jai shri Ram .

Last edited:
Come on! that’s just Trump talk without any basis in reality.

Muslims curved out two countries out of the original Vedic land. And history isn’t finished yet!

As for converting, even now brave Hindu women are converting in droves despite threat of anti-love jihad laws.

Hindus covert through Love Jihad.

The most famous Hindu to submit to Love Jihad was emperor Akbar’s wife - Hindu princess.

The most famous Bollywood actress to submit to Love Jihad was Sharmila Tagore.

I could go on and on…

If love jihad was not illegal all your high caste Hindu women would submit to Muslim men.
Only cowards and the weak submitted to Islamic invaders and accepted enslavement; those with the guts to fight did so and drove Islam from their homeland. They remained Hindus as a result. The Muslim world does not respect the Muslims of the Indian subcontinent because of this reality, which is a fact of the subcontinent.

The history of Islam in Bengal differs from the history of Islam in Pakistan; Pakistanis are the subcontinent's most robbed and oppressed race. Bengal was safe in the far east.

Only cowards and the weak submitted to Islamic invaders and accepted enslavement; those with the guts to fight did so and drove Islam from their homeland. They remained Hindus as a result. The Muslim world does not respect the Muslims of the Indian subcontinent because of this reality, which is a fact of the subcontinent.
I have worked with gulf muslims , they respect hindus for their patriotism and work ethics , they dont give importance to converted from subcontinent because they always want relaxation in the name of muslim ummah .

I have worked with gulf muslims , they respect hindus for their patriotism and work ethics , they dont give importance to converted from subcontinent because they always want relaxation in the name of muslim ummah .
Arabs still refer the Indian Subcontinent Muslims as "Ya Abdi," which means "Oh My Slave." They, too, are aware that these convertees were slaves for the previous 800 years.

The history of Islam in Bengal differs from the history of Islam in Pakistan; Pakistanis are the subcontinent's most robbed and oppressed race. Bengal was safe in the far east.
They were the first to wear shalwar from fear of talwars .

Arabs still refer the Indian Subcontinent Muslims as "Ya Abdi," which means "Oh My Slave." They, too, are aware that these convertees were slaves for the previous 800 years.
Not only Arabs , Americans know the reality of converted . Pentagon has many departments, one is psychoanalytic department which analyses muslims coming from different countries , they have worst opinion about our western neighbours . :D :D :D :D

Last edited:
Ironically India got freedom from muslims in 2014. Before that India was being ruled by Islamic congress party , they gave full freedom to distort Indian history by muslim historians like Nurul hasan , Habib family , they all were from Aligarg muslim university , Nehru Indira all promoted these jihadis by giving them opening new universities like Jawahar Lal Nehru Islamic University in Delhi , mean while Muslim Abul Kalam Azad appointed all muslim and their Islamic stooges historians in Universities of hindus in India who glorified Jihadies like Aurangjeb as secular muslim . You look to be reading books from historians of left liberal woke Islamic historians . So no problem with you who is reading distorted history by fake historians of Islamic Indian Universities . Jai shri Ram .
I am not aware of the neo historians of India. I was talking about history written in old times that started in 1200s. I forgot the names. But, there were Ain-i-Akbari, Akbernama, Tabakat-i-Akbari, Riyazus Salatin, Haqiqat-e-Musalman-i-Bangal, Bahar-i-stani Gaebi and some others.

But, you are talking about India after 1947. You are wrong to say Congress was promoting Muslim interests. No, Congress was based on secularism. Modi party is based on Hinduism. It cannot last for many years.

But, why the Hindus are afraid of Muslims. Muslims have voting power but not the political power. But, Modi party has proved that division of Hindustan in 1947 was a correct decision by the Muslims of 1947.

I agree with your opinion about Aurangzeb. Dara was a better candidate. But, Kattar Muslims supported Aurangzeb for seeking the throne. However, note that it was no democracy then. Murad was also capable but he was a heavy drunkard and was despised by the Mullahs.

However, Aurangzeb did not kill his subjects because of religion though he killed his own brothers. But, it wasalso the norm. Think of Emperor Ashoka. He killed his 99 brothers.

You did not answer the main question I asked about Delhi and Bengal. Once you know that these two entities fought for 30 years (1575 - 1605), you will know that Muslims shed more bloods of their co-religionists than they killed submissive Hindus. There are hundred other such wars.

Now, tell me which wars were fought between Hindus and Muslims. Not any big battles were fought after Prithvi Raj was defeated in 1191 at the battle of Tarain by Muhammed Ghori.

Read history and teach history to your uneducated filthy Modi and RSS. You guys are one track minded people believing in what your master RSS preachers teach you.

Is it not true that all Arab Muslims are converts. So, what is your point of spitting in the sky?

Arabs Islamized Persia.

Persians Islamized Afghanistan.

Turkic and Afghans from Afghanistan Islamized Indian west to Bengal. But, these people migrated and settled here. They are part of Indian Muslim, all mixed up now because of racial intermarriage. Now, no one knows who is who.

So, what do you want to say? Keep on burning forever that the Muslims subjugated Hindus for 800 long years. No wonder, you are crying for that. We enjoy that enormously, but, we also sympathize with your kind of weaklings.

Thanks for your support Bangladesh.
When an elected govt will support , please thank us!

Current BAL govt is illegal govt , selected in midnight in 2018! Since our current constitution doesn't allow any midnight (s) election, hence their support don't have any realistic value!

(Not talking about 2014 because we saw the same case in 15 February 1996!)

I support India 100% on this one.
You are more Christian than Pope himself! :sarcastic:

Didn’t USA cross borders to kill bin laden?
Please keep in mind that , USA cross border to kill Saddam Hussein too!

Gaddafi was killed by Western as well!!

You don't have to be a terrorist like Laden in order to face wrath of West!

For these slaves, murder by a Gora is not murder.
For other kind of slaves , killing by BSF isn't killing at all! All are fault of victims who crossed border to get Gau mata! :sarcastic:

Last edited:
I have worked with gulf muslims , they respect hindus for their patriotism and work ethics ,
Well, so you clearly see that why subcontinent Muslims aren't good for you!

Because most of them were actually oppressed by higher caste Hindus!

Aren't you actually justifying the claim that higher caste Hindus are actually satanic creatures who always treated people very harshly?

Gulf countries became Muslim 1300-1400 years ago and after thousand years of purification they finally are purified from oppressive polytheistic ( pre Islamic pagans) bloodline!

Perhaps subcontinent Muslims have to wait hundreds of years for this kind of purification! Only then they will be purified and can honor your patriotism an work ethics!

It will take hundreds of years for the purification of hostile bloodline that came from people who are now called sanghi!

they dont give importance to converted from subcontinent because they always want relaxation in the name of muslim ummah
Because they longer victims of neighboring cow cola cult! They aren't beaten to death because of the burden of beef eating sin!

Keep it in mind that @karmaa is bitch!

Zaise karma karoge , aisahe hi phall milenge!

:sarcastic:

Last edited:
usa never forgets when time is right she will strike.
When your Pakistan will refund $32billion the USA loaned you to fight Taliban? People know that you then used this money to train Taliban, bought weapons for them, and now you are crying America is bad,

Fo not please worry about BD. We need US help to restore democracy. By the way, only recently IMF decided to give you a few billion dollars of alms. Why do you criticize AmericaSre not you a fanatic Muslim country? Why do you beg from Smerica?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom