What's new

My personal rant

I wake up every morning betting with Allah swt that society can not be more fukt up as it is. In the face of Allah swt, I always lose.

I go on YouTube and see endless videos of random children talking about blue pill and red pill. Some of them being faggots, while others insulting women.

As an ethnic Punjabi, when I listen to these white faggots insult women my blood boils. My father told me that in our society, the women would build the house using mud clay. My grandmother built our house with her own hands in our village. We live in that house to this day.

This is the society I am living in. The US as a country may be powerful, but it’s a country that is powerless. The new generation is disgusting not only because of their opinions but because of their behavior.

Family values, religion, and the lack of searching for a purpose makes me vomit. I was born in 1990 and the world was becoming such a wonderful place. I was excited.

Today I am absolutely disgusted. I feel like I don’t belong here. I go to work and feel so dissociated with the people I speak with.

People that I speak with seem like the spawn of the devil.

I have gotten married in 2019 and have a child. He seems so happy in Pakistan, I feel like bringing him to the US will **** his mind. In the same token I feel like him living in Pakistan will be no different as the military elite in our country are also faggots and on the payroll of foreign faggots.

Human beings are so fucked in the head they praise AI projects that will replace their own jobs. I can’t even talk to stupid **** people like this.

I don’t know wtf I am doing here on this earth anymore. News songs or movies bring me no joy. American and or western society is no longer exciting because they are on a downward spiral.

I don’t understand wtf I am living life for anymore except that I am a Muslim and suicide is no option. Do I feel suicidal? All the fucking time. Everything disgusts me. When I wake up I feel disgusted. I don’t understand what has happened to me. Is it age or depression or what?

I don’t know wtf is going on. The world has gone crazy but maybe it’s not the world, but just me.

I’m in a very weird place right now. If any of you can relate with me, please show me a way out. I just don’t understand.
Bhai, you're letting the external affect the internal, it need not be so, if words and actions of others can affect your inner workings, then you would forever be beholden to them and unable to affect change. They have no control over you, recognise that.

The messenger of peace was said to have been sent to the most deplorable of conditions. A society far more decayed and decadent than what is prevalent today.

Through his actions and deeds he showcased not only the rightious path but also a role model to be followed.

Do no bet with the almighty, for he tests those the most whom he considers his nearest. If you wish to become patient he will send scenarios which will test your patience, characteris forged in fire not in wishes. Focus on the day, when you wake up, set a rightious objective for the day that you can follow, be a role model for yours just as the prophet was for his. This way, no matter the filth outside yours would always have a noble reference to follow.

In all, do not be disheartened, for it is not your job to correct society but simply to correct oneself and achieve exultation with your own code of conduct.

Last edited:
I wake up every morning betting with Allah swt that society can not be more fukt up as it is. In the face of Allah swt, I always lose.

I go on YouTube and see endless videos of random children talking about blue pill and red pill. Some of them being faggots, while others insulting women.

As an ethnic Punjabi, when I listen to these white faggots insult women my blood boils. My father told me that in our society, the women would build the house using mud clay. My grandmother built our house with her own hands in our village. We live in that house to this day.

This is the society I am living in. The US as a country may be powerful, but it’s a country that is powerless. The new generation is disgusting not only because of their opinions but because of their behavior.

Family values, religion, and the lack of searching for a purpose makes me vomit. I was born in 1990 and the world was becoming such a wonderful place. I was excited.

Today I am absolutely disgusted. I feel like I don’t belong here. I go to work and feel so dissociated with the people I speak with.

I have gotten married in 2019 and have a child. He seems so happy in Pakistan, I feel like bringing him to the US will **** his mind. In the same token I feel like him living in Pakistan will be no different as the military elite in our country are also faggots and on the payroll of foreign faggots.

Human beings are so fucked in the head they praise AI projects that will replace their own jobs. I can’t even talk to stupid **** people like this.

I don’t know wtf I am doing here on this earth anymore. News songs or movies bring me no joy. American and or western society is no longer exciting because they are on a downward spiral.

I don’t understand wtf I am living life for anymore except that I am a Muslim and suicide is no option. Do I feel suicidal? All the fucking time. Everything disgusts me. When I wake up I feel disgusted. I don’t understand what has happened to me. Is it age or depression or what?

I don’t know wtf is going on. The world has gone crazy but maybe it’s not the world, but just me.

I’m in a very weird place right now. If any of you can relate with me, please show me a way out. I just don’t understand.
Simple join the elite..

Bring him to USA get him a nationality and then move to Pakistan with remote work or part time work in USA

If you can't beat them you join them

I feel you should come back to your own country.
Money can make life easy but cannot buy happiness and satisfaction.

Its all in your head. Nothing too wrong with the world that can affect you personally specially if you are in USA.
As other people have suggested review your food intake and find something to do other than work.

@lastofthepatriots
Live photos just 4u. Just visualise, beautiful views, fresh breeze, sun 🌞
Screenshot_20230614-160607_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20230614-160541_Gallery.jpg

@Goenitz
@313ghazi You boys coming down

Last edited:
I think you can visit a psychologist and/or a psychiatrist. This level of frustration seems like a clinical issue requiring counseling and/or medication - at least for short term.

For long term, I would suggest reciting Quran with translation, and listening to Islamic lectures about life and mission of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH). Quran provides a perfect guideline for soul searching, and life of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) is the perfect practical demonstration of that guideline. Beyond reading recitation, comes the ability/skill to read Quran without requiring any translation, and that's a whole new world.

This world has always been challenging; in fact, the life of human(s) has been a trial from day one. Hence, it's important to understand our mission to stay focused admist all the clutter.
Save money by avoiding shrinks. Far better peace of mind can be achieved by volunteering with local Meals on Wheels, a Humane Shelter or a Food Bank.

if there is no hope in US then there is even less elsewhere

Save money by avoiding shrinks. Far better peace of mind can be achieved by volunteering with local Meals on Wheels, a Humane Shelter or a Food Bank.
I am not saying to become dependent on psychologists or psychiatrists.

But it does not hurt to seek medical help if a person is finding it too difficult to do it on their own.

But it does not hurt to seek medical help if a person is finding it too difficult to do it on their own.
It appears from his writing that the OP is suffering from ennui and despair over society rather than personal mental disease. That is why it is better to channel such feelings by working with those who are less fortunate than us so that we can realize we have it better than we thought.

To hold a few sessions is good, many skills will learnt to deal with stress and negative thoughts but it won't make much difference unless you make a decision yourself to change for the better, change environment, get away from toxic people, internet/youtube is another culprit, healthy eating, exercise, pray etc. A person needs to become the better version of themselves, first visualise and then follow through.

Mostly the problem is a person has been stuck in an negative environment for decades, it will take years for him to change and accept his new self. A person mind and body doesn't accept change easily, it always want to turn the clock backwards.

It appears from his writing that the OP is suffering from ennui and despair over society rather than personal mental disease. That is why it is better to channel such feelings by working with those who are less fortunate than us so that we can realize we have it better than we thought.

If that is the case then get away from them ASAP, find like-minded people to hang around, be friends with, create a small circle of friends. Even Islam says this, be with the good people, it will lead to good environment and influence.

if there is no hope in US then there is even less elsewhere
LOL nope, USA as society is very very unreligious, Atheism is very large and growing, Zinah is wide spread, LGBT is protected, etc. You better see Bible, last Chapter (Revelation) there you will see a nation in the near end of the World, powerfull but they export Liberalism, Zinah, etc. Now all Western Countries are protecting Zinah and adopt US liberal values, Indonesia for example is attacked by their medias when our new criminal law criminalize all Zinah, not only prostitution. Barrack Obama Priest also has the same view with me.

Better do Hijrah to Muslim country and do positive contribution there. In Indonesia there is famous song with this lyrics : Lebih Baik disini, rumah kita sendiri ( Better in here, in our own house).

Last edited:
LOL nope, USA as society is very very unreligious, Atheism is very large and growing, Zinah is wide spread, LGBT is protected, etc. You better see Bible, last Chapter (Revelation) there you will see a nation in the near end of the World, powerfull but they export Liberalism, Zinah, etc. Now all Western Countries are protecting Zinah and adopt US liberal values, Indonesia for example is attacked by their medias when our new criminal law criminalize all Zinah, not only prostitution. Barrack Obama Priest also has the same view with me.

Better do Hijrah to Muslim country and do positive contribution there. In Indonesia there is famous song with this lyrics : Lebih Baik disini, rumah kita sendiri ( Better in here, in our own house).
I was in Indonesia earlier this year.

At that time government was not really enforcing the law where unmarried couple cannot stay in a hotel room together.

Even then I don't think it's duty of the government to force people to stay away from zinah. Unless there is precedent in Islamic history where instead of individuals asking to be punished, the government persecuted them for committing fornication.

I was in Indonesia earlier this year.

At that time government was not really enforcing the law where unmarried couple cannot stay in a hotel room together.

Even then I don't think it's duty of the government to force people to stay away from zinah. Unless there is precedent in Islamic history where instead of individuals asking to be punished, the government persecuted them for committing fornication.
The law hasnt been implemented, it needs another 3 years to make the derivative law ( detailing the law ).

I just want to show my country is getting more conservative compared to Western and Latin World. The law implementation will not be accompanied by Moral Police at the moment, but we are not likely intervene tourist life if their couple is not Indonesian. There is occational raid on prostitution going on in here, but I see the focus is still on strengthening Dakwah, I see prostitution is on decline here, many places that in the old time illegally sell sex like messages are closed due to decline in demand, at least I see it in Jakarta.

The law is good step, since it shows we are not following Western values, but doing the opposite course.

I couldn't have stated it better. Feel exactly the same. Its not us, its our surroundings making us feel this way. Muslims are in a constant battle living in the West as their core belief system clashes with the degeneracy spreading and being forced down the throat of everyone in the West. That shyt is even infecting Pakistan now. It's called Dajjals influence and its getting worse by the day. We just have to stand strong and be true to yourself.
Nothing stops you from creating "Islamic" society in your native homelands. Countries like Saudi Arabia, Iran, Taliban Afghanistan have shown multiple ways of regulating this

I do not watch television. I have not had one for a decade

I do not know how you see such videos on youtube. Unless you go looking for them I do not find them

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom