What's new

My personal rant

I wake up every morning betting with Allah swt that society can not be more fukt up as it is. In the face of Allah swt, I always lose.

I go on YouTube and see endless videos of random children talking about blue pill and red pill. Some of them being faggots, while others insulting women.

As an ethnic Punjabi, when I listen to these white faggots insult women my blood boils. My father told me that in our society, the women would build the house using mud clay. My grandmother built our house with her own hands in our village. We live in that house to this day.

This is the society I am living in. The US as a country may be powerful, but it’s a country that is powerless. The new generation is disgusting not only because of their opinions but because of their behavior.

Family values, religion, and the lack of searching for a purpose makes me vomit. I was born in 1990 and the world was becoming such a wonderful place. I was excited.

Today I am absolutely disgusted. I feel like I don’t belong here. I go to work and feel so dissociated with the people I speak with.

People that I speak with seem like the spawn of the devil.

I have gotten married in 2019 and have a child. He seems so happy in Pakistan, I feel like bringing him to the US will **** his mind. In the same token I feel like him living in Pakistan will be no different as the military elite in our country are also faggots and on the payroll of foreign faggots.

Human beings are so fucked in the head they praise AI projects that will replace their own jobs. I can’t even talk to stupid **** people like this.

I don’t know wtf I am doing here on this earth anymore. News songs or movies bring me no joy. American and or western society is no longer exciting because they are on a downward spiral.

I don’t understand wtf I am living life for anymore except that I am a Muslim and suicide is no option. Do I feel suicidal? All the fucking time. Everything disgusts me. When I wake up I feel disgusted. I don’t understand what has happened to me. Is it age or depression or what?

I don’t know wtf is going on. The world has gone crazy but maybe it’s not the world, but just me.

I’m in a very weird place right now. If any of you can relate with me, please show me a way out. I just don’t understand.

Try spending more quite time in Mosque on daily basis.

Sounds like a case of premature midlife crisis.

Splurge, get yourself a bike, take some time off from work if possible and go for a long ride with friends if they ride, or go it solo.

That, or, take the missus and kid for a vacation.. Mexico type jao.

microdosing shrooms + CBD oil
I was about to suggest he gets some good bud but I think good boy banda hai, doesn't smoke pot etc.. shrooms ka kya karega ? :D

I feel like at this point of my life, I am not close to my deen. I do the necessary things, but I don’t feel involved personally. Does that make sense?

I get you. But as some fellow members have already stated, try getting close to your Deen. It's surely a guiding light in a world filled with unspeakable darkness. You'll feel more disciplined, connected and upbeat for it. This is something I'm working on also.

And I highly suggest you watch the podcast below. I knew all this way before, but watching it puts things back into perspective. Talks about topics like the war on Men in the West, raising children, relationships, Russia Ukraine war, Establishments, religion etc....

I wake up every morning betting with Allah swt that society can not be more fukt up as it is. In the face of Allah swt, I always lose.

I go on YouTube and see endless videos of random children talking about blue pill and red pill. Some of them being faggots, while others insulting women.

As an ethnic Punjabi, when I listen to these white faggots insult women my blood boils. My father told me that in our society, the women would build the house using mud clay. My grandmother built our house with her own hands in our village. We live in that house to this day.

This is the society I am living in. The US as a country may be powerful, but it’s a country that is powerless. The new generation is disgusting not only because of their opinions but because of their behavior.

Family values, religion, and the lack of searching for a purpose makes me vomit. I was born in 1990 and the world was becoming such a wonderful place. I was excited.

Today I am absolutely disgusted. I feel like I don’t belong here. I go to work and feel so dissociated with the people I speak with.

I have gotten married in 2019 and have a child. He seems so happy in Pakistan, I feel like bringing him to the US will **** his mind. In the same token I feel like him living in Pakistan will be no different as the military elite in our country are also faggots and on the payroll of foreign faggots.

Human beings are so fucked in the head they praise AI projects that will replace their own jobs. I can’t even talk to stupid **** people like this.

I don’t know wtf I am doing here on this earth anymore. News songs or movies bring me no joy. American and or western society is no longer exciting because they are on a downward spiral.

I don’t understand wtf I am living life for anymore except that I am a Muslim and suicide is no option. Do I feel suicidal? All the fucking time. Everything disgusts me. When I wake up I feel disgusted. I don’t understand what has happened to me. Is it age or depression or what?

I don’t know wtf is going on. The world has gone crazy but maybe it’s not the world, but just me.

I’m in a very weird place right now. If any of you can relate with me, please show me a way out. I just don’t understand.
That's the dilemma of most of the Pakistanis living abroad.
Very genuine concern.

Go live with the Amish people for some weeks -------.

For what it's worth, please note that you feel this way because your heart is in the right place.

Abu Huraira R.A reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “The world is a prison for the believer and a paradise for the unbeliever.

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 2956

I understand that you have to earn a livelyhood and also because of the current situation in Pakistan, you can't come back. But, is it possible for you to get in touch with your roots, Islamic or Pakistani so you can feel at home. Find some people like that and add them to your social circle. I am sensing that there is little positivity in your day to cancel out all the negativity that you are facing. We've all been there but we all had different challenges. If movies or music doesn't work, give books a try. You can't go wrong with books. Just have to find your taste, that's the hard part. Don't give up before that and trust me, you'll be in good company.

I feel like at this point of my life, I am not close to my deen. I do the necessary things, but I don’t feel involved personally. Does that make sense?
Yes, it makes perfect sense.

I have the same issue. I can't make dua if my life depended on it. The number of times in my entire life, I have made a sincere dua from the bottom of my heart, can be counted on fingers. I just go through the motions.

None of us feel close to our deen. Hell, many many people don't even bother with the necessities. But it's a blessing when someone's is self-aware and cognizant of the fact.

I would suggest you to connect to the nature, atleast once a week for 5 hours go to a hilly area, watch the beautiful view, abit of hiking, fresh breeze, look at the beautiful green, the trees, leaves. Get some positivity inside you and keep in mind, this beautiful nature Allah azzawajal created for you, so you can see the signs and remember your real mission in life. The life is just an illusion, a dream, the real life is the afterlife where you will live forever.

Whatever your describing is the modern world created by the hidden forces, they claim its democracy (people rule) but engineer it by pumping billions in to the media, to target your mind, children mind, destroy family, religion, happiness. A strong valued person is difficult to target but a weak depressed soul is an easy target. They just want you to work, pay taxes and die, that's it. Your a modern day slave.

Because these days we may pray salah, do dua but spiritually were dead man walking, Islam is very spiritual in its nature, a deep connection and believe of the unseen.

@lastofthepatriots . 1st go to HAJJ if possible or UMRAH

2nd Start praying with time and focus

3rd In future buy agriculture land build a small house with a 10kv+ solar system and sheds for chicken goat sheep farm and 2-3 cows.

Amazing advice, when I went to Umrah, I felt so alive, even when I came back, for a month I was living in a different world, full of peace and spirituality, then slowly it fade away.

Praying 100% works but it also depends in your heart, do you actually want to pray, do you understand the purpose, why your praying etc.

Yes brother, do you know during the Ottomans the butchers who used to cut meat, saw blood, violence for most of their time used to then spend months connecting with the nature, used to farm animals so that they can place love in their hearts. In the city life, we wake up, go to work, watch TV, pay bills, traffic, all stress but no peace.

Sorry to hear about your struggles...

Each man is different and hence not one remedy is common for all. However, I can only talk about what works for me...
  • Distanced myself mentally from politics, specially discussing politics (although keep up with current affairs)
  • Stopped focusing on abundant negatives around me and pick up on the odd positives.
  • Broadened my world vision and adopted the philosophy of "Live & let live". I.e., I never criticize whatever or however way other people are living their life. Also don't give a damn on other's opinion on my way of life, which BTW, isn't very pious, so to say.
  • Started to spend money on myself whenever I can and started enjoying a laid back life. Soon plan to resign & retire to a remote place to start my agri project with some small industry(s).
  • Picked up on hobbies I never knew I had, viz., kitchen gardening, home aquaponics etc and catch up with old hobbies like reading fiction.
  • Every weekend get together with my friends (ages vary from 28 to 60) at my cricket club (Although I stopped playing after 45) and have a blast. Complete venting of all the frustrations of the work week. This may or may not be done with alcohol as many of my friends do not drink at these get togethers.
Like all fingers are not equal, but makes a damn good punch, all people in the world (woke or otherwise) are not same. Also, not everything will happen as per our wish. The moment we can achieve kind of a equilibrium & harmony by accepting this fact, we can come out of our mental ghetto and start appreciating the diversity (or not) and learn to live with it in harmony.

The world is soon becoming a global village and its time we attune our attitude towards it.

805fbeb2c1f7fcc9a2490bb5be209fd5.jpg

Last edited:

Hang in there, bro. You may not change the world but you can do your best to live your life the way you want to and make sure that your son is raised right. You continue not just for yourself but your family as well.

A few things.

1. I was going to post the same ayat of the Quran that brother @Sayfullah posted, may Allah swt reward him for sharing those words with us.

2. The world is not as fucked as you think - thats how they want to portray it to us. When we were youngsters, anyone expressing such gandu views would have gotten some ridicule and a thapa or two for good measure. Today these same people are given a platform. It's a satanic agenda to undermine our values and the family. The vast majority don't have the moral compas to guide them through this mess, we are lucky we have Islam.

3. There are things we can do to fight degeneracy in society. As a Muslim you can approach the masjid, local churches, synagouges, temples whatever, maybe other social groups to work together to counter these people's agendas in schools and in community spaces. You might not be able to it yourself, but you can work with organisations and encourage them to share a platform.

I'm similar age to you, and kind of went through the same thing as you. I don't know if you remember my older posts before I stopped posting reguarly but I wished for a meteorite to just destroy the planet lol.

But in all seriousness, might I suggest getting involved in some philanthropic projects? Not just giving money monthly or something but actually go out on the ground and see how these projects change lives.

It is very easy to become overwhelmed with the way things are going in the world and nearly impossible to see the goodness of humanity. I struggle through it myself to be honest, the only thing that is slightly helpful is going to a remote African township where people are barely surviving and then slowly investing in the people there. The happiness and gratitude that those people show, the honesty and integrity these people have even though they have nothing is inspiring in a way. Atleast it helps me see some good in humanity.

No idea if this will work for you, but thought I'd share as I've gone through a similar phase, and still am slightly.

Hang in there, bro. You may not change the world but you can do your best to live your life the way you want to and make sure that your son is raised right. You continue not just for yourself but your family as well.
ہے زندہ فقط وحدتِ افکار سے ملّت
وحدت ہو فنا جس سے وہ الہام بھی الحاد
وحدت کی حفاظت نہیں بے قُوّتِ بازو
آتی نہیں کچھ کام یہاں عقلِ خدا داد​
Actually, 'ifkaar' or fikar is just needed. It is one step before 'irdada' and after 'wish/khawhish'..
If a person has it, it means he wants to grow and when he has means, he will act on it.

Like if somebody has fikar that is why there is garbage in the street. It is the first step towards any solution/act. Now, he will support whosoever clean, spend to clean or do it himself etc as he had the thought/fikar in the first place.

That is the only change we need to bring in ourselves and leave the rest to God.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom