What's new

A few of my ' favourite things' to do in Pakistan / India

i would l ike to visit pakistan swat valley and lahore (since my granfather used to live there)
also do lots of shopping.
is it easy to get vegetarian food.. just dal chawal roti and dahi would be fine for a week or two

when you come to lahore- tell me i will be waiting with my daal chawal roti and dahi-:devil:-

In India i would love to visit/do:
Visit the Golden Temple/ and roaming in the whole city of Amritsar
Visit Agra, going to Taj Mahal
Going to New Delhi
Going to Kerala/beautiful landscape
Going to Rajastan(Jaipur) visiting those beautiful forts
Going to the Ganges( curious to see how the hindus bath there)

i think forum people call it trolling , Why this lie ?

Son, if I was a troll, I wouldn't be Chairman TT and bordering on 5000 posts. The only reason I even entertained your reply was because I found it amusing.

As for the 'lie', I'd like it if you can post a chronological timeline that puts the first riot in the 80s.
Thanks

i think forum people call it trolling , Why this lie ?

I don't what is TT ? i am new but i am sure this lie of yours , Even Chairman of multinational companies lie !!:lol: so some forum org chairman is not big deal. Mumbai riots are 1984 afterwords .

You never visited India. your visit description is very easy to catch you.

Quite frankly and with all due respect........Stuff this where the sun don't shine.

During the 1970 Bombay-Bhiwandi riots, many Muslim places of worship were attacked by Shiv sena activists.

http://www.cscsarchive.org:8081/MediaArchive/liberty.nsf/(docid)/7C6E3D5DCC41CDFD65256A3C001A1153

BTW, I never said I visited India, come back when you finish with your basic reading skills.

if possible i would like to do the following -
1. Visit Taxila, Mohinjedro & Harppa sites n FATA...

2. Visit Devi Mata's Shakti peths n Nankhana Sahib

3. Make as many friends i can on my trip n try to understand local people better.

4. Like to visit LUMs n try to compare it with Indian B Schools

5. If possible hire a vehicle n go on a long ride on Pakistani Motorways...:D

First thing first.

Can I be able to rent some fully furnished apartment with good Kitchen so that I can stay cook my food in Pakistan? Renting a good MUV shouldn't be a problem ?

1. I would like like to visit remains of Taxshila, Katasraj temple.

2. One of the 51 Shakti peeth in Balochistan Devi Hinglaj.

ॐ हिंगुले परमहिंगुले अमृतरूपिणि तनुशक्ति
मनः शिवे श्री हिंगुलाय नमः स्वाहा l

OM HINGULE PARAM HINGULE AMRUTRUPINI TANU SHAKTI
MANAH SHIVE SHREE HINGULAI NAMAH SWAHA

Translation : "Oh Hingula Devi, she who holds nectar in her self and is power incarnate. She who is one with Lord Shiva, to her we pay our respects and make this offering (swaha)."

3. Kohistan, Murree, GB to have a good look at Nanga Parbat.

I just want to visit some villages of punjab & those bordering Rajasthan ....

I want to know about agriculture & irrigation over there & off course the way of living over there ... I want to feel that...:smitten:

Susu went where he belonged - gutter :D

Bare paap karwate hain PDF wale in mods se... ab kya kya karna parta hai...

matlab kisi bhi airi gairi cheez ko kahi dalna hi to sab mods ki taraf dekhne lagte hain...:rofl:

My wish list is as below:
  • Fist I want to go and see kaghan valley, Swat and Shangla in Khyber paKhtunkhwa. And I love to interact with Local people there and especially Pashtuns people.
  • I want to drive the car on makran coastal highway.
  • I want to see the ranikot fort.
  • Want to visit Lahore & taxila.
  • Through Sindh border want to return to my home. So I can see india – pak border also closely.:yahoo:

i would l ike to visit pakistan swat valley and lahore (since my granfather used to live there)
also do lots of shopping.
is it easy to get vegetarian food.. just dal chawal roti and dahi would be fine for a week or two

Yes it is very easy.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom