What's new

Zoroastrians

"Invoking the Primordial Cow of Iranian polytheism"

Yes, according to the translation I posted, he did, specifically imploring alleviation of the cow's distress and I've seen it elsewhere translated thus as well.

Now I don't know Avestan and neither do you, so I'll go by the scholars, not some gabar kiss-arse like yourself.

And as for where I found out about the Cow, I read it from a gabar website itself years ago.
and proven to you that western translation are inaccurate and wrong and in some case have agenda to tell the first monotheism religion is Jewism while its not.

and this is a Zoroastrian website for you pleas show that primordial cow to us

and proven to you that western translation are inaccurate and wrong and in some case have agenda to tell the first monotheism religion is Jewism while its not.

and this is a Zoroastrian website for you pleas show that primordial cow to us
You have proven nothing and Martin Litchfield West is neither a kike nor a gabar, two conditions I specifically placed to a friend who sent me this translation.

I will find the reference of the Primordial Cow in karkasparasti specifically for you again and send you the link. Either way, means nothing to me because karkasparasti doesn't interest me to start off.

If it's a translation by other gabars, I refuse to accept it because I fully suspect it of being biased in their religious favour.
you don't accept translation of somebody who talk the language on daily base but accept the one from somebody who never spoke the language !!?
mr. Shahrzadi is a Zoroasterian Mobed the other 3 are Tehran university Professor in Persian languages and Iran studies .and mr. Poor Davood is the first person who studied Avesta, so yes I accept their translation over any western translation

Why would Prophet leave out such important details of Zaroster in his letter and then threaten them with consequences?
Being مبشرا و نظیرا doesn't necessarily mean threat to someone. There is no reason for use of force in our religion, as Quran says
Screenshot_20221219_211321.jpg

You have proven nothing and Martin Litchfield West is neither a kike nor a gabar, two conditions I specifically placed to a friend who sent me this translation.

I will find the reference of the Primordial Cow in karkasparasti specifically for you again and send you the link. Either way, means nothing to me because karkasparasti doesn't interest me to start off.
go and find it 3 of the most prominent Persian language and Iran studies professors of Tehran University could not find it , my condition is I won't accept any fake and wrong western translation

you don't accept translation of somebody who talk the language on daily base but accept the one from somebody who never spoke the language !!?
mr. Shahrzadi is a Zoroasterian Mobed the other 3 are Tehran university Professor in Persian languages and Iran studies .and mr. Poor Davood is the first person who studied Avesta, so yes I accept their translation over any western translation
Yes, I refuse to accept the translation of any mobed alone because I fully expect them to be biased and have a conflict of interest. Besides, you're wrong - no gabar speaks Avestan conversationally, not even mobeds.

I'll be OK with a mobed's translation done with a non-gabar scholar supervising.

Being مبشرا و نظیرا doesn't necessarily mean threat to someone. There is no reason for use of force in our religion, as Quran says
View attachment 906804

Nobody forced religion onto the defeated Persians. They adapted the religion of their masters like they previously did with the religion of the Babylonians and Assyrians.

go and find it 3 of the most prominent Persian language and Iran studies professors of Tehran University could not find it , my condition is I won't accept any fake and wrong western translation
Then go believe whatever you want and stop spamming at me. I won't take a mobed's translation without any oversight.

Nobody forced religion onto the defeated Persians. They adapted the religion of their masters like they previously did with the religion of the Babylonians and Assyrians.
Hahah what a turd. Keep throwing shit out of your mouth.

Hahah what a turd. Keep throwing shit out of your mouth.
Tell that simian groid that Iranians didn't even become Muslims as a whole until the Samanid Era, please.

I hate these apes coming to lecture us about our faith and history.

Is your behaviour worthy of a Muslim or a Persian or both?
It's worthy of sunni kuffar like yourself. You ought to be spoken to just like that.

Is your behaviour worthy of a Muslim or a Persian or both?
It's worthy of sunni kuffar like yourself. You ought to be spoken to just like that.

Yes, I refuse to accept the translation of any mobed alone because I fully expect them to be biased and have a conflict of interest. Besides, you're wrong - no gabar speaks Avestan conversationally, not even mobeds.
they read the book on daily bases , so i'm not wrong , I can talk English but do I use it in my daily conversation , no

I'll be OK with a mobed's translation done with a non-gabar scholar supervising.
as I said 3 other are not mobed but professors of Tehran university

Then go believe whatever you want and stop spamming at me. I won't take a mobed's translation without any oversight.
since when Tehran university professors are mobeds ?

they read the book on daily bases , so i'm not wrong , I can talk English but do I use it in may daily conversation , no
I too can read Quran in Arabic. It doesn't mean I know the language.

as I said 3 other are not mobed but professors of Tehran university

since when Tehran university professors are mobeds ?
Not good enough for me. Outside of technical subjects like mathematics or sciences, I refuse to consider Iranian professors since I consider most of them treacherous garbage (and these recent events prove this).

Trash talk from historically effeminate people. Wonders of the internet
Says the pajeet with a pindick, top kek. You were the Gora Sahib's most loyal mutts (still are, cheap labour in UK).

I too can read Quran in Arabic. It doesn't mean I know the language.
well then you don't read it , i read Quran , I understand it , but can't speak Arabic .
you can't say I read something if you don't understand it , you only knew the alphabet

Back
Top Bottom