What's new

Zoroastrian elected to city council in Yazd

Iranians are quite sanguineous.

Anyway, Parsis have greatly contributed to India.

Meriam-Webster says that means blood-thirsty?

Parsis are not big and strong. Black people are big and strong.

I don't know man. Most of them I have seen are on an average bigger than average Indians. Not seen too many black people so can't comment.

Meriam-Webster says that means blood-thirsty?

I don't know man. Most of them I have seen are on an average bigger than average Indians. Not seen too many black people so can't comment.

Maybe you are right. I've never met any parsis so can't say. But Indians as a whole are on the short side. I mean I'm 185 cm tall and it's rare to see anyone taller than me, but in Netherlands, I would be average height.

Maybe you are right. I've never met any parsis so can't say. But Indians as a whole are on the short side. I mean I'm 185 cm tall and it's rare to see anyone taller than me, but in Netherlands, I would be average height.

Dude that's less than 6' 1". I am 6' 3" (190.5 cm) and please don't tell me guys taller than 6' 1" in Delhi of all places is a rarity. Anyways this is not about our height.

Dude that's less than 6' 1". I am 6' 3" (190.5 cm) and please don't tell me guys taller than 6' 1" in Delhi of all places is a rarity. Anyways this is not about our height.

you must be hard in the head, or rare means something else to you entirely. 6'3" is very tall in India. Yes, 6'1" is pretty tall in India, I would say taller than atleast 95% of men

Do you guys really significant difference between Parsis and 'native' Indians? If I'm right, most Parsis heavily mixed with local Indians.

Do you guys really significant difference between Parsis and 'native' Indians? If I'm right, most Parsis heavily mixed with local Indians.

Yo. I met this Irani Zartush family this past weekend and even they look like Indians. True story.

in the other news , lots of Iranian village dwellers have voted for Rohani just aswell , does that mean something? I think it means the total opposite...

What i'm trying to say is that if some people from the remotest villages vote for Rohani and his reformist party or if muslims in yazd vote for a Zoroastrian , that doesn't mean anything , it only means that they lost hope in Ahmadinejad and the Islamic golden age he was about to deliver , it also means the same people will vote for a more moderate conservative 4 or 8 years from now

no. northwest indians can sometimes look more iranian than most parsis. whatever that means. I have a friend who has freckles and red hair, and she is pure indian. 100% srs

What i'm trying to say is that if some people from the remotest villages vote for Rohani and his reformist party or if muslims in yazd vote for a Zoroastrian , that doesn't mean anything , it only means that they lost hope in Ahmadinejad and the Islamic golden age he was about to deliver , it also means the same people will vote for a more moderate conservative 4 or 8 years from now

You can give up on people, my friend, but never give up on Islam.

Islam was a religion brought by Arabs, and perfected by Iranians.

That is something my grandfather once said in one of his poems.

The funny part that your Iranis will find is that my grandfather was a 'wahabi'.

Yo. I met this Irani Zartush family this past weekend and even they look like Indians. True story.

True, although some of them can look quite Persian too. Like Freddie Mercury for instance.

He was btw proud of his Persian ancestry too:

His background made his sense of identity complex. Being a Parsee meant he identified more with his Persian ancestry than India, where his parents were brought up and he was educated. Hurtfully, there were people who said he was burying his Asian roots.

Roger Cooke, his brother in law, said: "To an English mind, Asian means Indian. It doesn't in Freddie's particular case, he was Persian by ancestry.

He was accused of denying his Indian heritage. I don't think he ever did, but if he did, it would have been because he was Persian."

His mother added: "Freddie was a Parsee and he was proud of that, but he wasn't particularly religious."

Freddie Mercury's family tell of singer's pride in his Asian heritage - Telegraph

you must be hard in the head, or rare means something else to you entirely. 6'3" is very tall in India. Yes, 6'1" is pretty tall in India, I would say taller than atleast 95% of men

I was referring to your claim that it was rare to see anyone taller than you at 6' 1". Dude you must be living in a community of dwarfs smack bang in the middle of Delhi. Sure the average Indian male is 5' 4" or something. But the average Delhiite is way taller. Same for Haryana and Punjab.

I was referring to your claim that it was rare to see anyone taller than you at 6' 1". Dude you must be living in a community of dwarfs smack bang in the middle of Delhi. Sure the average Indian male is 5' 4" or something. But the average Delhiite is way taller. Same for Haryana and Punjab.
No, Delhiites are tiny. Punjabis are taller, as are haryanvis but not delhites. Most delhiites are migrants from up and bihar and they are tiny. Have you even been to delhi?

look at this http://www.defence.pk/forums/members-club/218408-average-heights-indians-different-states.html

Back
Top Bottom