What's new

Zoroastrians

well those swearing to Cow have anything with creation as you claimed before
that is a translation of Gat-ha , can you point me to that creation part or swear to cow part ?
I said gabars themselves believe in the myth of the Primordial Cow, not just those before them.

Assuredly, see attachment ("muh poor suffering Cow, please alleviate it's distress, Lord ooga booga Ahura Mazda", last two lines).

The Prophet addressed this letter to the king of Persia: “In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful. “From the Prophet Muhammad, to Chosroes, ruler of Persia.” “Blessed are those who follow Guidance and put faith in Allah and His Messenger. I bear witness that none is worthy of worship except Allah. He is One and has no partner, and Muhammad is His servant and Messenger. I call you to Allah, as I am a Prophet sent to all mankind to warn those alive and to establish the truth in the eyes of the unbelievers. Accept Islam and you will be secure. In case you reject it, you shall bear the sin of all the Magi.”

You too shall bear the sin of attributing lies to Allah and His Apostle.
Calm down, sunni kaffir. Your "Sahih" books contain false hadith about Allah [SWT] resembling a beardless boy, sitting cross-legged on a throne with flesh hanging on either side and thrusting a leg into hell when it demanded more souls to consume.

Your infidel sect will roast in hell far and long before any misinformed Iranian.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221219-215514_Samsung Notes.jpg
    Screenshot_20221219-215514_Samsung Notes.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
I said gabars themselves believe in the myth of the Primordial Cow, not just those before them.
you said in Gat-ha Zoroaster claimed he cut the primordial cow in two and built the word from it . i post a link to Gat-ha and ask you show me where in it such thing has come and no no Zoroastrian believe Zoroaster built the world , they believe creation is Work of Ahura Mazda
Your infidel sect will roast in hell far and long before any misinformed Iranian.
well probably the one who made that false translation and the one who spread it will roast in hel
this is the correct translation
for Yasna 28:1
1671468803106.png

you said in Gat-ha Zoroaster claimed he cut the primordial cow in two and built the word from it
No, I said no such thing and if you can't understand English or have poor reading comprehension, it's your problem. Don't put words in my mouth.

I said gabars believe in the Primordial Cow's severed organ giving rise to the cosmos and all in it and I said Zoroaster referenced this Cow in the Gatha which he did. Period.

Assuredly, see attachment ("muh poor suffering Cow, please alleviate it's distress, Lord ooga booga Ahura Mazda", last two lines).
why you insist so much on spreading lies and and insulting others is beyond me the translation in English for people who can't understand Avestan or Persian
1671469161893.png

why you insist so much on spreading lies and and insulting others is beyond me the translation in English for people who can't understand Avestan or Persian
View attachment 906795
I have a Martin Litchfield West translation which I'm referring to. And it says "alleviation of the cow's distress" there in black and white.

I don't know whose translation you're reading but don't you dare accuse me of spreading lies, you bisavad haramzadeh.

Attachments

• West-Martin-Litchfield_-Zoroaster-The-hymns-of-Zoroaster-_-a-new-translation-of-the-most-ancie...pdf
    939.9 KB · Views: 68
No, I said no such thing and if you can't understand English or have poor reading comprehension, it's your problem. Don't put words in my mouth.

I said gabars believe in the Primordial Cow's severed organ giving rise to the cosmos and all in it and I said Zoroaster referenced this Cow in the Gatha which he did. Period.
you say in Yasna 28:1 zoroaster invoked Primordial cow that the creation is from his part
well i post correct translation of Yasna 28:1 when you post a false translation , there is no primordial cow or any cow in it.
also if you please show us where exactly Zoroastrian believe the word is built of any part of any slain cow as far as I knew in Zoroastrianism Ahura Mazda built the world (finite space and finite Time and all the creature inside it) from infinite space and infinite time

what you said:
1671469470858.png

you say in Yasna 28:1 zoroaster invoked Primordial cow that the creation is from his part
well i post correct translation of Yasna 28:1 when you post a false translation , there is no primordial cow or any cow in it.
also if you please show us where exactly Zoroastrian believe the word is built of any part of any slain cow as far as I knew in Zoroastrianism Ahura Mazda built the world (finite space and finite Time and all the creature inside it) from infinite space and infinite time

what you said:
View attachment 906798
"Invoking the Primordial Cow of Iranian polytheism"

Yes, according to the translation I posted, he did, specifically imploring alleviation of the cow's distress and I've seen it elsewhere translated thus as well.

Now I don't know Avestan and neither do you, so I'll go by the scholars, not some gabar kiss-arse like yourself.

And as for where I found out about the Cow, I read it from a gabar website itself years ago.

Last edited:
The Prophet addressed this letter to the king of Persia: “In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful. “From the Prophet Muhammad, to Chosroes, ruler of Persia.” “Blessed are those who follow Guidance and put faith in Allah and His Messenger. I bear witness that none is worthy of worship except Allah. He is One and has no partner, and Muhammad is His servant and Messenger. I call you to Allah, as I am a Prophet sent to all mankind to warn those alive and to establish the truth in the eyes of the unbelievers. Accept Islam and you will be secure. In case you reject it, you shall bear the sin of all the Magi.”

You too shall bear the sin of attributing lies to Allah and His Apostle.
I wasn't translating his letter you turd!

Iranians are not Muslims of sword, we are Muslims of truth.

Why would Prophet leave out such important details of Zaroster in his letter and then threaten them with consequences?

That letter he quoted has several problems with it too. Allah's [SWT] Apostle {S} is demanding Bayat without even explaining the concept and reasoning behind Islam, which was never His practice.

No such letter worded such was sent to negus in ethiopia either and he had more exposure to Islam than any other ruler of the time. Besides, Hazrate Jafar e Tayyar (A) too recited Surah Maryam (S) to him and spoke of what Islam stood for to make a case.

I'll reserve judgement here.

I have a Martin Litchfield West translation which I'm referring to. And it says "alleviation of the cow's distress" there in black and white.

I don't know whose translation you're reading but don't you dare accuse me of spreading lies, you bisavad haramzadeh.
well i put a link to it and its something translated by Iranian not by westerners who wanted to say there was no monotheism in world before jewism .
acceptable translation belong to Mr. Shahrzadi or Mr. AzarGashsp or Mr. PoorDavood or Mr. Doostkhah
only westerner with their lack of the understanding of the language (I hope so) or Malice translate the sprit of creation to cow

and my translation is from Mr. Shahrzadi
this is the same verse from mr. DoostKhah and Mr. Azargashsp
1671470913786.png

it seems longing is another ban as you again started to insult members in finglish as you afraid to say those insult in English like the rest of your post

well i put a link to it and its something translated by Iranian not by westerners who wanted to say there was no monotheism in world before jewism .
acceptable translation belong to Mr. Shahrzadi or Mr. AzarGashsp or Mr. PoorDavood or Mr. Doostkhah
only westerner with their lack of the understanding of the language (I hope so) or Malice translate the sprit of creation to cow

and my translation is from Mr. Shahrzadi
this is the same verse from mr. DoostKhah and Mr. Azargashsp
View attachment 906803
If it's a translation by other gabars, I refuse to accept it because I fully suspect it of being biased in their religious favour.

it seems longing is another ban as you again started to insult members in finglish as you afraid to say those insult in English like the rest of your post
Dumbfuck, I'm not in the least shy of calling you an illiterate bastard. I did it in Persian for weight and "dramatic effect". But you're an inbred cunt-licker (koskhol) like your gabar brothers and thus missed the mark by a light year.

Back
Top Bottom