What's new

Zaid Hamid Sentenced to 8 years in Jail and 1200 Lashes

You mean you are with Saudi laws. By saying they are 'Sharia Laws', you are saying the Saudis are God (nauzubillah) because Sharia would mean God's laws.
I am with Shariah Laws as they are implemented in Saudi Arabia on this specific case. Zaid Hamid is just annoying. I don't want him to spread his conspiracy theories in Pakistani society. By jailing him a few years without lashes might fix his brains for his so-called concept of Muslim Ummah :D

If the news is true...the Saudis have done this specifically to send a very clear message to the Pakistanis. :)

If however Zaid Hamid did speak against Saudi in Saudi Arabia then it is understandable and there is argument.

Salam on the nation where MENTALS become DEFENCE ANALYSTS..
''Defense Analyst'' means nothing. It is a self-proclaimed title.

At least we didn't have Submarine Swamy the twitter Hindutvawadi as a minister and party president, and I won't even mention Modi Ji. Look at yourself before giving sarcastic salams to others, lest you be labelled a hypocrite.

I am with Shariah Laws as they are implemented in Saudi Arabia on this specific case. Zaid Hamid is just annoying. I don't want him to spread his conspiracy theories in Pakistani society. By jailing him a few years without lashes might fix his brains for his so-called concept of Muslim Ummah :D
So you endorse lashes and jailing for people who say things that go against your views? And then you're surprised when people use the term ''Liberal Fascist'' :D

Zaid Hamid is a lunatic but this also shows what Saudis think of Pakistanis, I hope Saudi worshipping shameless cowards realise this. Pakistan should arrest a random Saudi, specially one of hundreds of bastard princes that visit Pakistan for hunting endangered animals. They should be shown how our Police deal with criminals.

So you endorse lashes and jailing for people who say things that go against your views? And then you're surprised when people use the term ''Liberal Fascist'' :D
I loved his program Brasstacks show where he exposed lots of things in the real world with verifiable facts. Then he started claiming Yehudi-Hindu Sazish behind everything bad in the Muslim world. That's when he revealed his true face. Technically I won't oppose his right of speech even it goes against my views. The only problem is that gullible people actually start believing this rubbish as they don't have the time to investigate source of his ridiculous claims. :D
BrassTacks - Zaid Hamid's Private Security and threat analysis Think Tank

If the news is true...the Saudis have done this specifically to send a very clear message to the Pakistanis. :)
Yes, a very, very specific message:
Saudi Leadership: 'we the Saudis have arrested Zaid Hamid, a man of great influence and importance in Pakistan ..'

Pakistan, Pakistanis and Pakistani media: ''What? who? We don't give a $!#:mad: and still no military support for you cowards in Yemen"

Indian trolls: "HOOAH, eaagh, blah blah, Baki H&D destroyed by Saudi Arabies and Ummah something something jihad something something ...hoooahhhh, wahahahs"

Pakistan, Pakistanis and Pakistani media: "errr .. Anyone know why the Indians are going nuts over there? Did they invade and capture Azad Kashmir or something?"

I loved his program Brasstacks show where he exposed lots of things in the real world with verifiable facts. Then he started claiming Yehudi-Hindu Sazish behind everything bad in the Muslim world. That's when he revealed his true face. Technically I won't oppose his right of speech even it goes against my views. The only problem is that gullible people actually start believing this rubbish as they don't have the time to investigate source of his ridiculous claims. :D
BrassTacks - Zaid Hamid's Private Security and threat analysis Think Tank
You won't oppose it 'technically' but practically he is condemned to lashes and jail :D. Fatwa from Maulana Norwegian, gullible people should be given lashes :D:D

@TankMan @Atanz
What kind of an idiot would publicly say bad things about Saudi Royal Family and then actually dare visiting the very same country? I am not so sure about you, but I am never going to travel over there, even if I am invited as VIP!
After I die, Allah may ask: As a Muslim with good means, why didn't you perform Hajj as your religious duty?
To which I will reply: As a God Almighty, why didn't you prevent takeover of your holiest cities by Wahhabi radicals?

Saudis single-handedly have destroyed the divine revelation of Islam and corrupted its message, something all enemies of Islam failed to do for the past 1400 years!!!

You won't oppose it 'technically' but practically he is condemned to lashes and jail :D. Fatwa from Maulana Norwegian, gullible people should be given lashes :D:D
I am a humane person, so I won't recommend lashes. Its his brains that needs fixing, not bums :D :D :D

What happened to free speech. I do not support the man but I hope this isn't being done on the ASWJ and other Khatam e nabuwat rubbish organizations. I feel they are leading this and it looks to me like one bigger fanatic pushing against a smaller fanatic. I would want the bigger fanatic to bite the dust first.

@TankMan @Atanz
What kind of an idiot would publicly say bad things about Saudi Royal Family and then actually dare visiting the very same country? I am not so sure about you, but I am never going to travel over there, even if I am invited as VIP!
After I die, Allah may ask: As a Muslim with good means, why didn't you perform Hajj as your religious duty?
To which I will reply: As a God Almighty, why didn't you prevent takeover of your holiest cities by Wahhabi radicals?

Saudis single-handedly have destroyed the divine revelation of Islam and corrupted its message, something all enemies of Islam failed to do for the past 1400 years!!!

I am a humane person, so I won't recommend lashes. Its his brains that needs fixing, not bums :D :D :D
Wahabism has rotted the skulls of some people. I hope they release Zaid Hamid soon. Its simply a matter of freedoms being provided to all people. But in Saudi the kings sisters are in jail for asking for more rights for women.

But in Saudi the kings sisters are in jail for asking for more rights for women.
I think this is a necessary evil to remind the rest of us how lucky we are. Currently, only 4 nations have such levels of autocracy where you are jailed indefinitely for criticizing 'holier than thou' leadership. Two of them are Communist regimes and the other two claim to follow 'Shariah Laws' but @TankMan will disagree:

• North Korea
  • China
  • Iran
  • Saudi Arabia

When one goes for Hajj or Umrah, they leave their politics and biases aside to perform their religious duties
And sometimes they get arrested for their political past, as it happened with our Zaid Hamid.

Is @TankMan a closet Wahabi? :o::pop:

I think this is a necessary evil to remind the rest how lucky we are. Currently, only 4 nations have such levels of autocratic leadership where you are jailed indefinitely for criticizing 'holier than thou' leadership. Two of them are Communist regimes and the other two claim to follow 'Shariah Laws' but @TankMan will disagree:

• North Korea
  • China
  • Iran
  • Saudi Arabia

And sometimes they get arrested for their political past, as it happened with our Zaid Hamid.

What happened to free speech. I do not support the man but I hope this isn't being done on the ASWJ and other Khatam e nabuwat rubbish organizations. I feel they are leading this and it looks to me like one bigger fanatic pushing against a smaller fanatic. I would want the bigger fanatic to bite the dust first.

Who was expecting free speech in Saudi Arabia, of all places? :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom