What's new

Zaid Hamid Sentenced to 8 years in Jail and 1200 Lashes

:lol:

I'm not but continue with your assumptions my brown skinned viking friend.
Strange. I have never seen anyone use 'Sheray Punjab' unless they are from PMLN. And what is with these ridiculous smilies? I thought you said, you didn't like them?

I guess only people feel bad when I criticize Qadianisn but ignore others !

I hope this isn't being done on the ASWJ and other Khatam e nabuwat rubbish organizations. I

Don't insult religious organization that have support of most Pakistanis. Khatem-e-Nabuwat is legitimate organization

Wahabism has rotted the skulls of some people.

Don't insult a legitimate religious sect of Islam. You can criticize people who carry out these actions.

Is @TankMan a closet Wahabi?

Don't insult peoples faith !

You ignorant turd skin viking warrior, tell me what is the meaning of Wahab and we can continue from there.
That's Abd al-Wahhab, founder of your religious sect:
s-WAHHABISM-large.jpg

If the news is true...the Saudis have done this specifically to send a very clear message to the Pakistanis. :)

Correct, what happened was not so unexpected as Saudi Arabia does not entertain "freedom of speech" as other Western Countries do (on paper in same cases) but I believe anyone with similar ranting would have been dealt in the manner as Mr. Zaid Hamid is dealt with; but realistically knowing the track record of Saudi Arabia in cases such as these Zaid hamid literally invited trouble on himself like "Aa Bail Mujhey Maar". More interestingly is the deafening silence of our Govt. on this issue which invite some thoughts to ponder...

Last edited:
I am a wahabi. Is there a problem?
no problem as long as you let us lesser Sunnis in peace and dont turn us in to pieces

Why are you upset? You are no Wahhabi as well? :D
there is no problem with a wahabi as long as he or she keeps his fatwas and takfiri fatwas to him/ herself and dont put it into words or action

What happened to free speech. I do not support the man but I hope this isn't being done on the ASWJ and other Khatam e nabuwat rubbish organizations. I feel they are leading this and it looks to me like one bigger fanatic pushing against a smaller fanatic. I would want the bigger fanatic to bite the dust first.

Amen to that
ZH's ranting dont bother me but it is really sick of the KSA goons to nab him while he was visitng the place with his family just because he criticised the KSA's role in the middle east.
what do they think they are? bigger and better than Muhammad PUH and his Caliphs? who would face people demanding explanations.

Back
Top Bottom