What's new

Zaid Hamid Sentenced to 8 years in Jail and 1200 Lashes

you mean

qp-s2.jpg
82607675145f571a75abb680510bf334.900x600x1.jpg

Agreed,

How do you know that I am a Brahmin?

Saint (Evil) Xevior also wanted Brahmin's to be killed. He wrote that had brahmins not been there, he would have converted whole India into Christianity.

We had a discussion before where you identified yourself as one.

Saint Hamid was working on the same idea as Saint Xavier.

What a country Pak is. Their citizens are arrested at random. Americans come and kill their citizens and go away after paying "blood money".

If Pakistani's have any brains (@Zarvan & Co), they'll cut Ummah's umbilical cord and be viciously anti Arab..... if this doesn't wake them up, then only a bullet in their forehead can bring them eternal peace! :D

Hey no need to be all anti-Arab. I mean its a well accepted fact that Saudi Arabia is the worst shithole in the entire universe, and its masses are the lowest scum imaginable, but that doesn't mean all Arabs are bad. We have some good Arabs, like those Houthis for example.

I refuse to call Houthis Arabs. They are our brothers, along with rest of the Yemeni's!

Hey no need to be all anti-Arab. I mean its a well accepted fact that Saudi Arabia is the worst shithole in the entire universe, and its masses are the lowest scum imaginable, but that doesn't mean all Arabs are bad. We have some good Arabs, like those Houthis for example.

Excellent move on their part, I might say...... more catalyst to obliterate the kingdom....... this will TOTALLY flip the last remaining elements of pro-Saudi lobby in Pakistan's Armed Forces and ........in a very special ................. all in all, awesome for Pakistan......
Well I hope you know what you're doing... All the well made plans of the Ummah are going down the pan right now. :agree:

Back
Top Bottom