What's new

Zaid Hamid Sentenced to 8 years in Jail and 1200 Lashes

Come on...I want to see if he tames down after receiving those lashes. Its Ironic that an Islamic country had to show him his place.

This bloody 1200 lashes is totally inhuman. 8 years of jail for criticizing some one or some nation is uncivilized.

No he won't Pakistan has started the work to get him released

This is really good.

yakeen janiye zaid miya wapis zaroor ayenge :D

waise @Roybot bhiyaa ka dil toot gaya hoga wo ab kaise radio pakistan delhi sun payenge :haha:

Actually no. In the last year there wasn't even one Indian who was beheaded, while 10 Pakistanis were behaeded. The general trend is that Bangladeshis top the list, followed by Pakistanis (a distant second though), while Indians are nowhere close.

Indian man beheaded in Saudi Arabia

Is this last year?
There are other beheadings of Indian citizens of this year. You are not following news, I think.

Actually no. In the last year there wasn't even one Indian who was beheaded, while 10 Pakistanis were behaeded. The general trend is that Bangladeshis top the list, followed by Pakistanis (a distant second though), while Indians are nowhere close.
Out of morbid curiosity, do they decide to behead or not depending on nationality or crime committed? if a Bangladeshi committed the same crime as an Egyptian say, would they have different punishments? If so what is the rationale ? Is there a rationale? Just asking because you seem to know more about this stuff.

It would be good for Zaid Hamid to get a few lashes, it will teach him some compassion and empathy. Maybe next time he will think before he opens his mouth....but 1200.. Seems a little much...just for being a p1ss artist.

Out of morbid curiosity, do they decide to behead or not depending on nationality or crime committed? if a Bangladeshi committed the same crime as an Egyptian say, would they have different punishments? If so what is the rationale ? Is there a rationale? Just asking because you seem to know more about this stuff.

I don't think an Egyptian or even a Saudi will be given preferential treatment. Nevertheless, I do not know of any instance of a European getting beheaded. But on the other hand, the general perception here is that Bangladeshis are fair game given their frequent run ins of the serious type with the law (drug trafficking, murder). Also I have often read about Pakistanis getting the death penalty for drug related offenses. Indians or other nationalities if at all are awarded the death penalty would get it for murder and even that would be for manslaughter(voluntary as well as involuntary. There's no difference here) than culpable homicide. They are rarely in the news for criminal activities.

Is this last year?
There are other beheadings of Indian citizens of this year. You are not following news, I think.

I said Indians are nowhere close. You give me one beheading and are telling me there are others too. Give me a number so that we can compare.

ZH.PNG

Any solid evidence that he's actually being detained?
You mean, other than hundreds of newspaper reports, and official statements from the Pak foreign office?

Zaid Hamid’s arrest in Saudia officially confirmed by Pakistan’s Foreign office | The News Teller

Back
Top Bottom