What's new

‘Free Saudi Liberals’ website founder sentenced to 10 years in jail and a thousand lashes

Nah man ..I myself wouldnt want KSA to switch to democracy in one go ... You guys influence more than 1/4 of the world population. that would be a huge mess not only for your internal peace but others who follow you guys. try to bring about positive change through the soft image.. like songs or music or movies. it plays a huge part ... I was surprised to watch this video .... don't know which country this song belong to .... but it made me curious about to more about the arabic culture.

@ranjeet @anonymus

Arabic music is the most popular music in the ME and have influenced a lot of countries musical styles. European, African, Latin American and other Asian countries music (mainly Muslim). From traditional one to the modern one.

How can that song have 10.5 million views on Youtube, LOL? That's Cyrine Abd Al-Nour BTW.

Each Arab country has its own unique music. Arabs familiar with Arab music can distinguish all of them.

Example of traditional Arab music:

This is one musical style within Palestinian music:

Just search يا زيف الطول on Youtube and you will find similar styles of Palestinian songs.

Example of Libyan music:

‫كوكتيل ليبي حلوووو2‬‎ - YouTube

Example of the musical style of Rai (Algeria):

‫اغنية الامير عبد القادر الشاب عز الدين‬‎ - YouTube

Back
Top Bottom