What's new

‘Free Saudi Liberals’ website founder sentenced to 10 years in jail and a thousand lashes

another fake news ?

Not fake this is recent conviction. His earlier sentence was under review and his punishment actually increased from 600 to 1000. But as per khalifa he is also charged with something else.

The site exists no more. There are no tangible pieces of evidence that could be prsented against him before the court.

That is a poor logic. Think about it, why I said so.

Not fake this is recent conviction. His earlier sentence was under review and his punishment actually increased from 600 to 1000. But as per khalifa he is also charged with something else.
i wont trust his words.. our beloved arab prince is tiny bit stingy with truth.:p:

Nothing OFFICIAL came out so far off the court except the " random " statement his wife has given to an MSM outlet, which everybody is relying upon.

well i was waiting for your reply bro , i forgot to mention you in my post :D
anyway thanks for explaining

This is good. Saudi Arabia is the only country in the world fighting against degeneracy. Good job Saudis!

Dude,

What kind of Idiot are you quoting. Even acerbic haters deserves attention if they have even a shred of intellectually honest but this retard does not even try to provide even the most flimsiest of logic and spouts pure lies about a country he has came to hate, Some of his post blogs are ( i just googled his name )

How I Came To Be an “India-Hater” | Beyond Highbrow - Robert Lindsay

Why I Keep Bashing India | Beyond Highbrow - Robert Lindsay

India Is a Shithole* | Beyond Highbrow - Robert Lindsay

He is also a supporter of pedophilia and prostitution.

Team Tracker Home: The sick mind of Robert Lindsay! Look at his last 5 post....

Every nation has problems bruv .... but generalization is even a bigger prob people like me commit. I am in no position to preach but ... it's glad to have sane voices from KSA to present the real situation.

I do agree with one thing though and that's the need for more direct participation by the population. I would like to see elections and a parliament one day but my fear is that it will turn into a joke like in Kuwait where political parties are fighting each other and decisions rarely pass which means that barely anything is ever done. Sometimes its better to have technocrats, qualified people, although not elected, to do the job for the country. It's often much more efficient.

I also believe that Saudi Arabia will become a constitutional monarchy as well. The clergy will continue to play a role and that's bound in history and Saudi Arabia being the cradle of Islam and the homeland of Makkah and Madinah. Islam will always play a big role for a significant part of the population but maybe in a slightly different way.

The problem with such a system is nepotism but that's thankfully something that is getting more and more rare in KSA by the day.

Anyway there is already a millennium old tradition of Majlis so in that way there has always been direct participation even by the average Joe.

Majlis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
Dude,

What kind of Idiot are you quoting. Even acerbic haters deserves attention if they have even a shred of intellectually honest but this retard does not even try to provide even the most flimsiest of logic and spouts pure lies about a country he has came to hate, Some of his post blogs are ( i just googled his name )

How I Came To Be an “India-Hater” | Beyond Highbrow - Robert Lindsay

Why I Keep Bashing India | Beyond Highbrow - Robert Lindsay

India Is a Shithole* | Beyond Highbrow - Robert Lindsay

He is also a supporter of pedophilia and prostitution.

Team Tracker Home: The sick mind of Robert Lindsay! Look at his last 5 post....

This guy is a serious fraud :lol: :D :rofl: :omghaha: :laugh:

I do agree with one thing though and that's the need for more direct participation by the population. I would like to see elections and a parliament one day but my fear is that it will turn into a joke like in Kuwait where political parties are fighting each other and decisions rarely pass which means that barely anything is ever done. Sometimes its better to have technocrats, qualified people, although not elected, to do the job for the country. It's often much more efficient.

I also believe that Saudi Arabia will become a constitutional monarchy as well. The clergy will continue to play a role and that's bound in history and Saudi Arabia being the cradle of Islam and the homeland of Makkah and Madinah. Islam will always play a big role for as significant part of the population but maybe in a slightly different way.

The problem with such a system is nepotism but that's thankfully something that is getting more and more rare in KSA by the day.

Anyway there is already a millennium old tradition of Majlis so in that way there has always been direct participation even by the average Joe.

Majlis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Nah man ..I myself wouldnt want KSA to switch to democracy in one go ... You guys influence more than 1/4 of the world population. that would be a huge mess not only for your internal peace but others who follow you guys. try to bring about positive change through the soft image.. like songs or music or movies. it plays a huge part ... I was surprised to watch this video .... don't know which country this song belong to .... but it made me curious about to more about the arabic culture.

Nah man ..I myself wouldnt want KSA to switch to democracy in one go ... You guys influence more than 1/4 of the world population. that would be a huge mess not only for your internal peace but others who follow you guys. try to bring about positive change through the soft image.. like songs or music or movies. it plays a huge part ... I was surprised to watch this video .... don't know which country this song belong to .... but it made me curious about to more about the arabic culture.

Back
Top Bottom