What's new

ZA Bhutto’s ‘judicial murder’: In scorching speech, Bilawal asks apex court

This guy comes to Pakistan one time in a year, to review his land, a land to which he thinks, or is made to think, he has a right to , just like a prince, and then blasts his cannons right at the judiciary, then orders the PM to do something against the judiciary, and lives the rest of the year in UK happily.

We should be ashamed of ourselves, more so the jiyalas of PPP.

this could turn to be something messy.

PPP has now openly declared that they will not obey the SC< while previously they said that they will obey, but they just do not concur with the opinion of the court.

In the midst of direct opposition to the US, periodic bomb blasts, cricket has been banned, no electricity, high profile court cases....

Billalwal's awesome leadership compels him to take the first step as a leader by saying "Sorry bolo".

Yeh toh haal hai in leaders ka.

In the midst of direct opposition to the US, periodic bomb blasts, cricket has been banned, no electricity, high profile court cases....

Billalwal's awesome leadership compels him to take the first step as a leader by saying "Sorry bolo".

Yeh toh haal hai in leaders ka.

The fact that they are called leaders is really pitiful!

PPP have this little thing in their min, that they have given sacrifices and whatnot, but that is not going to help now, people of Pakistan have so given sacrifices, and it is time to now move forward.

IMO< PPP is trying very desperately to get a image of Shaheed!!!

And if that does happen, then it could be bad.

And i dont understand what supreme court is waiting for ?

:lol: i love PPP they have been doing the same DRAMA for 4 years!!!! initall it became a hit and people felt sympathy and fell for the PPP drama! then they just kept repeating the same soap opera over and over again until it become a boring INDIAN DRAMA!!!

yet the sad part is that in NAUO DERRO where people lack basic facilities & lack everything from roads to houses to sanitation! they still chant BHUTTO and cry on the word BHUTTO!!

our nation is brain washed!! i am sure half the people in nauo derro don't even know urdu! and yet they listen to ZARDARI!!! :angry:

His majesty Bilawal Bhutto while visiting his Kingdom, also said that while the Supreme court takes action against PPP for bringing electricty to the nation, but not against the Sharifs of lahore (sindh card being used), and the Imran Khan.

Well your highness, it is because you lot are covered in so much *****, that the first thing notice is your scent.

And i dont understand what supreme court is waiting for ?

I myself of the opinion that SC to take action, as bilawal is just a co-chairman of PPP, holds no office, so going to SC and presenting explanation of what he said or write down an apology, should not create a hue and cry in PPP lines...

PPP use the word SHAHEED as their vote bank.. they keep one thing that they hav sacrificed the lives ov their leaders for the good of this nation..

Did somebody listen to the mud slinging by Firdous sahiba.

She said that Nawaz Sharif 's son parties in london all night and whatnot , and then started saying things about Chaudhary Nisar's family, I dont like the ganja league, but this was just too much. Really reflects at how much a level the PPP cans stoop to.

And Chaudhary Nisar rightly said, Zardari nay bilawal ko yeh samjha kar rakha hai keh Pakistan uski malkiyat hai!!!

And then Info Minister says that it is in the interest of the nation that the SC sets history right!!!!

AS IF. Miss Ashiq Awan, the interest of the nation is to have food, electricity at home, and enough money in the pocket to live a decent life, and give education to their children.

I have supported the PPP since about mid-80's--and steadfastly. No amount of State propaganda--and there has been a lot and lot of that is from the Pakistani Establishment (aka military led/inspired) stuck in some old paradigm.
But... this boy Bilawal and his sisters are a joke! They need to 'earn' the 'Bhutto' name. ZAB quit Ayub govt. in 1966 and worked hard to form the largest political party in Pakistan. In 1977, Benazir Bhutto--a young girl, fresh Oxford graduate, with a bright future on her own merits, decided to challenge the most brutal, the most repressive, the most evil military Taliban rule of Zia. It was not until 1984 then Benazir was allowed to leave prison and leave the country. Seven years of what could have been potentially her most joyous years of her life. She fought and he sacrificed. On top of grave personal tragedies. She 'earned' it.

Bilawal hasn't. Not at all.

Bilawal needs to first learn Urdu. Come back and live amongst the masses. Okay, the latter is probably too much to ask--considering even Jinnah was aloof. But he needs to forever quit his English-abode and come to Pakistan and fight it off.

Or may be he and his closest blood-kins should just pack up and leave Pakistan for good. Because he will be a walking dead in Pakistan. Much like Benazir was. Pakistan's politics is too violent. Too ugly. Especially for a boy like Bilawal. I bet they all can have a great life in most places in the world.

But if 'sacrifice' is the ideal then...there are plenty of potential graves in Garhi Khuda Baksh.

the kid has lost it!some body needs to spank him hard ! anyways these ppp jiyalas are the curse for the nation if they still follow ppp,infact any party that uses any ethnic or provincal politics to forward their agenda in expense of pakistani unity should be wiped out ,and any pakistani patriot would not need any thing else to justify it other then their attacks on pakistan's unity is just abt enough to burry all of the traitors in sand,well there is no law to deliver us justice,so we the people have to become the law we could be doctors,enginers ,loyars ,accountants ,scientists by day by night the deliverers of justice to the elite ,the patriots !
only pakistan any body he thinks he is sindhi ,punjabi ,pahtoon baluchi first needs to be taken care off
pakistan zindabad

Back
Top Bottom