What's new

SC grants Musharraf bail in Bugti murder case

Musharaf is equally responsibly for Unrest in Karachi,. He gave free hands to MQM and MQM has gathered weapon from Waziristan till Karachi and Now using it....

MQM os basicly, a product of injustice carried out by mr, bhutto?
its a reaction, of every thing we, had?
i mean when we give, free hands to waziristanis, & others like them to run free, without any civil laws there, how can we expect that , others should not follow that, in thier part of control?
so the blame goes to the whole nation, not just musharaf?

This judiciary is a shame... and its for every one to see daily.

It was cheap justice, who order to register case against PM for the murder of lal mosque terrorists.

c5542762-4ae1-4dd0-8652-592559d04f22_russell-brand-jemima-khan-holding-hands-romantic-ny.jpg

The man next to the mother of Imran Khan's kids is an evil worshiper, one can clearly see, evil tattoo signs on his arm.

Musharaf is equally responsibly for Unrest in Karachi,. He gave free hands to MQM and MQM has gathered weapon from Waziristan till Karachi and Now using it....

Really? MQM gathered weapons from Waziristan where literally the mention of its name draws racial insults?
Better idea would be to look at weapons brought into Pakistan through ports. You can still import a glock through the right channels..whats to stop Ak-47s, Tavors or otherwise?

Maybe, but I am hinting at the military's intentions and not his. He is an addict to the recognition he had and will come for it again and again. Similar phenomenon has been seen with other heads of state whose time ran out.

I'm glad that the Batman of MoQ finally got his recognition... I hope your keyboard survives to type in an intelligible reply.

Also, thank you for making me spew coffee all over the table after I read your post. This is literally what happened and my flatmates jumped at the laugh I made.
spit-take-meme.jpg
@Hyperion

tumblr_m32l8nlaJZ1qa70eyo1_500.jpg

keep learning, after all we just brought you in the city pal, we know, you wana be the hotscote?
stop drinking coffee, the favourite drink of asians, living in maximam numbers, with a small space to share?
cause , it just dry your brains up!
thats called UK?

Last edited by a moderator:
Weapons came to Karachi from all directions... however, biggest suppliers were babar ghori & bilor.

keep learning, after all we just brought you in the city pal, we know, you wana be the hotscote?
stop drinking coffee, the favourite drink of asians, living in maximam numbers, with a small space to share?
cause , it just dry your brains up!
thats called UK?

Bhai kya likhna chahta hai?

Big man the Laltain, small man the mombati?

In the last three post you have not responded to any post in an intelligible manner other than declaring Hazrat Musharraf Rehmatullah Ilahe. Read the question, read the topic; then focus on replying to the debate:

Is Musharraf's going to Dubai to see his mother a possible pretext for escape(willingly or unwillingly). Or is his fate to be hanged through judicial trail(guilty or not) in Bhutto style?

My goodness, I read over that part.. He's killed her already?
She is ill in Dubai but hopefully should stabilize according to news reports in ARY and Geo. Unfortunately, he is on the ECL again and will not be able to see her.

He is on ECL because, cheap justice blame him, murderer of qari abdul rashid of red mosque.

This nation is such a big joke..... i didn't knew it before.

My goodness, I read over that part.. He's killed her already?
She is ill in Dubai but hopefully should stabilize according to news reports in ARY and Geo. Unfortunately, he is on the ECL again and will not be able to see her.

keep tunned in with geo & ary news chaanels?
all i meant was, he is not going away , even if his mom would hve died?
even they took him out of ECL, no he is not going anywhere?
he is here to fight?
& in fights he live, thats what was taught to him, in SSG?
friend you canbe very overeducated smart guy, but you wont be surviving a single dam day in training?
so keep up, with your little laptop, & your super brains all over it!

He is on ECL because, cheap justice blame him, murderer of qari abdul rashid of red mosque.

This nation is such a big joke..... i didn't knew it before.

Well, essentially(as a law). He ordered the operation that resulted in the death of a person. He has been named in a FIR by the son of the cleric and hence(by law and not by CJ) must remain in Pakistan for the duration of the case.
NOW, that being said; was the person not in violation of laws himself?

At this point, the cases on Musharraf included the Bugti case, The Bhutto case, Treason case and then the multiple missing persons case. All of these require him to appear in court and to not leave the country. This is Pakistani law through 1973 constituition and not by the CJ(who excused himself from the treason bench as well).

However, we would be naive to assume that the CJ(not all the man of principle that people paint him) whose rise to fame was based on the fact that he had an ego equal to Musharraf and would not budge; does not have an axe to grind with him(be it through the law and following the constitution).

keep tunned in with geo & ary news chaanels?
all i meant was, he is not going away , even if his mom would hve died?
even they took him out of ECL, no he is not going anywhere?
he is here to fight?
& in fights he live, thats what was taught to him, in SSG?
friend you canbe very overeducated smart guy, but you wont be surviving a single dam day in training?
so keep up, with your little laptop, & your super brains all over it!

Training for the league of shadows I presume Ras?

If he is not going away then good for the courts. He's already been away in a flat in Kensington for five years so Its about time he comes back to face the music.

:lol: dude this is your lord with musharraf?

musharraf-imran-khan.jpg

do you know that imran nearly begged musharrad in 2000 to make his party famous like PMLQ which never happened

every leader in Pakistan sits on the lap of army generals and still they accused them for all what happened and happening in Pakistan ..

only MQM is not responsible for unrest of Karachi ... Anp , pppp , aman commity , zulfiqat mirza ,sunni tehreek, jamat-e-islami, afghans and terrorist who came from swat and fata under the umbrella of Anp are equally responsible

Bhai kya likhna chahta hai?

Big man the Laltain, small man the mombati?

In the last three post you have not responded to any post in an intelligible manner other than declaring Hazrat Musharraf Rehmatullah Ilahe. Read the question, read the topic; then focus on replying to the debate:

Is Musharraf's going to Dubai to see his mother a possible pretext for escape(willingly or unwillingly). Or is his fate to be hanged through judicial trail(guilty or not) in Bhutto style?

i think, i hve started this thread, on which there wasnt any substance to count his punishment?
or even his return to dubai?
its was OSCAR the great predictator, here who just did that right?
deraling of thread, goes to janab Hazrat OSCAR Rehmatullah Ilahe?
but let me tell you, soon you will find yourself horribly, shamefull failling on both of your predictations?
it will not be long?
thts the promise , i can give you?
traitors like bhutto does deserved the hangings , they got cause the traitorship they done to the country?
but i really feel about musharaf that he is some kind of Hazrat Musharraf Rehmatullah Ilahe, when i see our economy, our culture, our education, our enemies, our forces, our terrorists, our poor citizens & after all our ruppees against dollors?
yes he was a Hazrat Musharraf Rehmatullah Ilahe, comparing all the stupid, political leadership, we got after him?
now, he will, keep getting up the bails, till a grand marshall jury will clear him, from the fake charges & then , surly hang all of the dam , conspirative & croupt judiciary , croupt politician, trailtor politicians, & terrorists all togather?
once & for all!

Really? MQM gathered weapons from Waziristan where literally the mention of its name draws racial insults?
Better idea would be to look at weapons brought into Pakistan through ports. You can still import a glock through the right channels..whats to stop Ak-47s, Tavors or otherwise?
I agree with batman that Weapons came to Karachi from all directions.... Also weapon were being smuggled in buses from Peshawar & surrounding areas. Port , import is also other case...

only MQM is not responsible for unrest of Karachi ... Anp , pppp , aman commity , zulfiqat mirza ,sunni tehreek, jamat-e-islami, afghans and terrorist who came from swat and fata under the umbrella of Anp are equally responsible
Mate, crime ratio of other parties are nothing compared to 85% MQM...... Other mini tiny parties are only defending... When PPPP became popular there, MQM started to kill their members, When ANP got popularity, same happened with ANP, Now As PTI got popularity there, MQM has started to kill members of PTI...... Even MQM killed every single police officer after 1992 operation because they believes that operation was against MQM... MQM is official terrorist party in simple words....

i think, i hve started this thread, on which there wasnt any substance to count his punishment?
or even his return to dubai?
its was OSCAR the great predictator, here who just did that right?
deraling of thread, goes to janab Hazrat OSCAR Rehmatullah Ilahe?
but let me tell you, soon you will find yourself horribly, shamefull failling on both of your predictations?
it will not be long?
thts the promise , i can give you?
traitors like bhutto does deserved the hangings , they got cause the traitorship they done to the country?
but i really feel about musharaf that he is some kind of Hazrat Musharraf Rehmatullah Ilahe, when i see our economy, our culture, our education, our enemies, our forces, our terrorists, our poor citizens & after all our ruppees against dollors?
yes he was a Hazrat Musharraf Rehmatullah Ilahe, comparing all the stupid, political leadership, we got after him?
now, he will, keep getting up the bails, till a grand marahall jury will clear him, from the fake charges, surly hang all of the dam , conspirative & croupt judiciary , croupt politician, trailtor politicians, & terrorists all togather?
once & for all!

I made up nothing, It was in post number 4 and also in news(see, you should take up education.. it works)

His lawyers said he would fly to Dubai after his release.

"Musharraf can fly to Dubai tomorrow once these legal formalities are completed," Ahmed Raza Kasuri, who heads the Musharraf defence team, told Reuters news agency.

"The jail staff present at his house will pack up and leave as soon as they get the orders from the lower court," he said.
Former Pakistan ruler Musharraf granted bail - Central & South Asia - Al Jazeera English

On which I merely made the statement that he might be asked to stay away by his former cohorts on the basis that he may spill a lot more than just on the Bugti or Lal Masjid cases. After all, there is a Kargil inquiry as well.

Back
Top Bottom