What's new

SC grants Musharraf bail in Bugti murder case

No, W.11 was calling me low IQed person.... That's why i replied Offtopic post..... Look his rank in top infraction list:coffee: while he is calling others as low iqued.... This is just a rant and non sense post....

Hi, i am not blind supporter like others.... I'm also supporting PMLN,PPPP, PAT in some issues...
My vote is for PTI because they are better than others....

with your vote to PTI means, you want to see offices of terrorists openned up in pakistan?may it be, TTp , BLA, OR EVEN SINDHU DESH LIBRATION ARMY?
& you think its nice? wow?lolzzz

Darpok? BS level : 5121115645065465000

Off topic post...... :offpost:

Post reported...

with your vote to PTI means, you want to see offices of terrorists openned up in pakistan?may it be, TTp , BLA, OR EVEN SINDHU DESH LIBRATION ARMY?
& you think its nice? wow?lolzzz
joker just dont derail my thread ok, or i may change my gears?

Post reported...

but you are trusting them blindly dude , they feed you that mqm is only responsible for all unrest in karachi and you believe, in 1992 that was same mqm who was target by PMLN and killed 15,000 young boys :( can you believe all are terrorist ?

Post reported...

but you are trusting them blindly dude , they feed you that mqm is only responsible for all unrest in karachi and you believe, in 1992 that was same mqm who was target by PMLN and killed 15,000 young boys :( can you believe all are terrorist ?

on topic plz? ok

No, W.11 was calling me low IQed person.... That's why i replied Offtopic post..... Look his rank in top infraction list:coffee: while he is calling others as low iqued.... This is just a rant and non sense post....

Hi, i am not blind supporter like others.... I'm also supporting PMLN,PPPP, PAT in some issues...
My vote is for PTI because they are better than others....

reported
offtopic, & deraling the thread?
gears changed!

Post reported...

Post reported...

Post reported...

i have a question for some senior members here , what do you guys think , killing bughti was a good step or bad by mushraf ?

Post reported...

Post reported...

Post reported...

i have a question for some senior members here , what do you guys think , killing bughti was a good step or bad by mushraf ?

self delete double post

very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooD
but the problem is buggti wasnt killed by PA or musaharaf?
he was killed his own jameel buggti, who just thought its the best time to get ride of crazy old man?

very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooD
but the problem is buggti wasnt killed by PA or musaharaf?
he was killed his own jameel buggti, who just thought its the best time to get ride of crazy old man?

if you news is right than my special thanks to Mr. Jameel bhugti ...
what i heard that one of his own guard fire a rocket on the officers who were inside cave to negotiate with him and with that explosion everything inside cave get explode and all dies .
sad that few army officers were dead too ...

He was the one who convinced other Baluch sardars at the time of independence to join Pakistan...
But Bugti was involved in struggles, at times armed ones, in Baluchistan in the 1950s, 1960s, and 1970s....... he carry out atrocities against Kalpars and Masuris but also against fellow tribes like Marris from Kholu with whom he had strain political relations.
Yes, In my view, operation against akbar bugti was correct decision...

But there are extreme statements from Former High rank Military officers...
Former chief of the army staff General Abdul Waheed Kakar has said that the killing of Baloch leader Nawab Akbar Bugti in a military operation in August 2006 was “a crime against Pakistan.”
Musharraf

Killing of Bugti a blow to national unity: Nur Khan -DAWN - National; August 30, 2006

Killing of Bugti a blow to national unity: Former Air Force chief Air Marshal Nur Khan

He was the one who convinced other Baluch sardars at the time of independence to join Pakistan...
But Bugti was involved in struggles, at times armed ones, in Baluchistan in the 1950s, 1960s, and 1970s....... he carry out atrocities against Kalpars and Masuris but also against fellow tribes like Marris from Kholu with whom he had strain political relations.

Former chief of the army staff General Abdul Waheed Kakar has said that the killing of Baloch leader Nawab Akbar Bugti in a military operation in August 2006 was “a crime against Pakistan.”
Musharraf

Killing of Bugti a blow to national unity: Nur Khan -DAWN - National; August 30, 2006

Killing of Bugti a blow to national unity: Former Air Force chief Air Marshal Nur Khan

its all messy in pak , no one here want to follow law of pakistan , everyone is just living with their jirga , qabaily , and village nizaam ... hate these kind of poeples

Musharraf

it could be the same if a drone just hit mullha fazalulhga & imran khan said, its the national unity blow?
no instead it wasnt, if a good person changes his mind in a blink of eye, & does a crime, he is a criminal , however he has to pay the price?
tht just happened in his,mcase he was used by CIA & RAW & the fed up NAWAB BALUCHI YOUTH , who were dreaming to become princes of AZAD BALUCHISTAN .
CIA & RAW went to lunch a well planned conspiracy against state & govt of pakistan just because they found the NAWABI BALUCHI MIDDLE AGGERS FEDDING UP WITH THIER FATHERS DECADE OLD RULE ON THEM & THIER TRIBES?
later it was all so clear to understand?
the US senator, pushing AZAD BALUCHISTAN bills? RAW,s materil & logestical support to BALUCHI TERRORISTS?
today the rescuing PAKARMY to the EARTH QUAKE VICTIMS IS BEING ATTACKED BECAUSE OF THE , NON ACTION AGAINST INNOCENT BLAUCHI TERRORISTS BY FEDRL GOVT?
what about quaud e azam ,s rst house?
i can bet my life, if musharaf was our president, this all shouldnt hve happened?

Again, sifting from the half readable mixture of personal attacks and gibberish we have. I get the following:
1. The constitution of Pakistan which was formed under legislators under democratic process is null and void.

2. Z.A. Bhutto, who was the first person to actually launch a military operation against breakaway movements in Baluchistan, Sindh and KPK is a crazed man.Akbar Bugti was one who recommended the Balochistan action.

3. Some rant with American senators and perhaps a hint to conspiracy theory.

4. Musharraf did not make a cent in the office. He was another Iskandar Mirza. Shaukat Aziz was another Suharwardy who did nothing to manipulate the stock market and help himself and his president make some loot.After all, Musharraf claimed in his own book that he came from the middle class. And at retirement, the maximum an Army general can take away is $2 million in accumulated wealth(if he plays smartly).

I suppose then that all these people are just there.
How did Musharraf become a billionaire? - thenews.com.pk
Musharraf declares assets worth Rs645m, leaves tax column blank – The Express Tribune

He earns through lectures, but that started after he left... so what about before that?

There is one problem with that defence. Both BB and NS were arrested before their self-exile..and Musharraf was on self-exile too. However, when the former two were arrested they were placed in pitiful conditions. Compared to that, Musharraf's arrest in his mansion of a house is a joke. The same can be said for Adm mansour-ul-haq.
And he did not return out of bravado as much as he returned out of the wish to be relevant again in the public eye through electoral process(the correct way and he should be applauded nonetheless to participate in that process), otherwise he has been making statements to do so for the past three years. News footage and reports are enough to show the shock he felt finding out that he is no longer above the law and his former employers cant protect him from everything. It is foolish for anyone to presume that a man who was humiliated by Musharraf like NS will not seek revenge, or one that he went on an ego war with wont do the same(Iftikhar C).
But at the same time, his tenure was bound to be subject to accountability and he should have known that. What Musharraf fanboys dont understand is that him standing in these cases to be tried actually helps his PR rather than diminish it or create problems.
Moreover, his being implicated in the cases has a benefit for him. The security detail he has is due to his status in the cases; if those go, then the 1200 rangers and police will leave as well... leaving the door open for the Taliban to blow him to smithereens.

Even with the Bugti case, the accounts are all from the ex-federal government while the Balochistan government concludes otherwise.
The question of the case was criminal conspiracy which cannot be proven when the accused was judge,jury and executioner in Pakistan and has the Army's support. Something which Bhutto did not have and the result is plain to see.

Aray bhai he is the second highest paid speaker in the world after Bill Clinton. From 2008 onwards till early 2013 he had given many speeches. He used to charge US $200,000 for one speech.

Ama yaar had kardi apnay to. Bat ka batangar bana diya.

Profile: Pervez Musharraf

16 April 2013

Former Pakistani President Pervez Musharraf has veered from being one of the country's most powerful politicians in its post-independence history to living a quiet life of self-imposed exile in London and Dubai.
During his time in exile is believed to have earned hundreds of thousands of dollars on worldwide lecture tours.

BBC © 2013

Back
Top Bottom