What's new

SC grants Musharraf bail in Bugti murder case

hope fully you & this govt can find a single economist, who can manuplite thenway shaukat aziz did, & bring the US against ruppee to 70 ruppes?
let the inflation get down, to the levels of post 2008?
let the prices of common goods, & daily goods down to the same levels as was under his rule?
no you cant? this govt cant, the govt of zardari cant & you know why? you all are croupt ,he wasnt?
ok you think, that his political enemies are not strong enough, or still affraid enough to punch a crouption case against musharaf?wow
why not they, are doing that & that includes CJ TOO?
ohh i think , they all cant read , or maybe thier eyes just dont works against MUSHARAF?
you are getting funny, guss drinking coffee too much, often ends up in sleepless nights?

US congressman tables bill for Baloch right to independence – The Express Tribune
WASHINGTON: Nearly a week after he chaired a Congressional hearing on Balochistan, US Congressman Dana Rohrabacher introduced a resolution in the US House of Representatives calling upon Pakistan to recognise the Baloch right to self determination.
The motion, which has been co-sponsored by House Representatives Louie Gohmert and Steve King, highlights Balochistan’s troubled past with the centre after the creation of Pakistan.
According to the text, ‘revolts’ in 1958, 1973 and 2005 “indicate continued popular discontent against Islamabad’s rule, and the plunder of its vast natural wealth while the province remains the poorest in the country.”
It is US policy to “oppose aggression and the violation of human rights inherent in the subjugation of national groups as currently being shown in Iran and Pakistan against the aspirations of the Baloch people,” said the motion.
In a definitive spin to the current tension, the resolution asserts that the people of Balochistan that are “currently divided between Pakistan, Iran, and Afghanistan, have the right to self-determination and to their own sovereign country,” adding that they should be afforded the opportunity to choose their own status among the community of nations.
In a statement from his office, Rohrabacher, who is also the Chair of the House Foreign Affairs Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations, added, “The Baloch, like other nations of people, have an innate right to self-determination. The political and ethnic discrimination they suffer is tragic and made more so because America is financing and selling arms to their oppressors in Islamabad.”
Meanwhile, the Foreign Office has strongly condemned the resolution terming it as “highly irresponsible and a blatant interference in the domestic issues of the country,” adding that it is a violation of international laws.
Published in The Express Tribune, February 18th, 2012.

hope after this your great eyes starts working?:lol:
& your jealousy of pakarmy officers & pakarmy,s resistance to the traitorship of the croupt politicians?

It is their history that GDP goes down, inflation goes up and taxation goes up. So lets not expect 2008 stage.

I agree with batman that Weapons came to Karachi from all directions.... Also weapon were being smuggled in buses from Peshawar & surrounding areas. Port , import is also other case...

Mate, crime ratio of other parties are nothing compared to 85% MQM...... Other mini tiny parties are only defending... When PPPP became popular there, MQM started to kill their members, When ANP got popularity, same happened with ANP, Now As PTI got popularity there, MQM has started to kill members of PTI...... Even MQM killed every single police officer after 1992 operation because they believes that operation was against MQM... MQM is official terrorist party in simple words....

have you ever been to karachi ? i dont think so ? do you remember mustafa kamal ? he must be a terrorist to right ?

have you ever been to karachi ? i dont think so ? do you remember mustafa kamal ? he must be a terrorist to right ?
Yes i went there many times...
Mustafa kamal is just showcase... ..... No proper sewerage lines, worst gutter systems in Karachi... Even few millimeter rain i.e 10-12mm and flood comes everywhere on Main roads... i am talking about Main roads ... one can imagine the condition of streets......:D

Mustafa kamal is just showcase... ..... No proper sewerage lines, worst gutter systems in Karachi... Even few millimeter rain i.e 10-12mm and flood comes everywhere on Main roads... i am talking about Main roads ... one can imagine the condition of streets......:D

after dismentlling the LB system by GHADARI GOVT, every good went gutters!
if ever been there, before 2009 ! you could hve felt different!

It is their history that GDP goes down, inflation goes up and taxation goes up. So lets not expect 2008 stage.

as he was trying put up, the days of MUSHARAF were,poorer thn today economicly?
or he & shukat aziz were looting the country?lolzzz
but meters of the progress, tell a vry opposite story?

yaar its all same in all over the world , even in usa i have seen many streets looks like river after heavy rain . so stop giving me a this BS , for my general knowledge are you a supporter of PTI right ?

yaar please stop with this BS, even in USA i have seen streets full with water and giving a view like river , after heavy rain that all happens in every city with large population . plus i am sure you are living in punjab who knows nothing about karachi and its problems and just listening to IK and NS and telling , pppp, anp , aman commity are worse than MQM , go and ask the business peoples when they were threaten by balouch aman commity member and , also govt ministers ask them for bhatta , mqm are no saints but if you are accusing only mqm than its wrong , karachi is so wealthy land and everyone is after the land, have you ever go to aghan basti ? kati ,pahri , liyari , surab goth , etc ? go there and you will see the flags of political parties , in afghan basti ranger are scared to enter because they have anti-tank weapons there , they are standing there and saying " kabhi ander ao na khusbo laga ke "

yaar please stop with this BS, even in USA i have seen streets full with water and giving a view like river , after heavy rain that all happens in every city with large population . plus i am sure you are living in punjab who knows nothing about karachi and its problems and just listening to IK and NS and telling , pppp, anp , aman commity are worse than MQM , go and ask the business peoples when they were threaten by balouch aman commity member and , also govt ministers ask them for bhatta , mqm are no saints but if you are accusing only mqm than its wrong , karachi is so wealthy land and everyone is after the land, have you ever go to aghan basti ? kati ,pahri , liyari , surab goth , etc ? go there and you will see the flags of political parties , in afghan basti ranger are scared to enter because they have anti-tank weapons there , they are standing there and saying " kabhi ander ao na khusbo laga ke "

you are talking to one of the lowest IQed member in this forum, so expect that rubbish he doesn't even try to argue, he just keeps repeating stuff like a parrot till he gets tired

you are talking to one of the lowest IQed member in this forum, so expect that rubbish he doesn't even try to argue, he just keeps repeating stuff like a parrot till he gets tired

sir jee are you calling me the lowest IQed person here or to peacefull civilian ?

yaar please stop with this BS, giving a view like river , after heavy rain

I am not talking about heavy rain....:laughcry: I am talking about 10-12 MM rain and then floods everywhere in main roads of Karachi... .. In Rawalpindi 80-100 mm rain is normal thing...

you are talking to one of the lowest IQed member in this forum
That's why You are ranked 3rd in Top infractions List.... You need to visit the Hall of shame ...
W.11 got 3rd position in top infractions list....:omghaha::rofl:

sir jee are you calling me the lowest IQed person here or to peacefull civilian ?
rocky, just carry on the snipping job!
dont go to the distarctions

I am not talking about heavy rain....:laughcry: I am talking about 10-12 MM rain .. In Rawalpindi 80-100MM rain is normal thing...
are you going funny joker dear?
comparing karachi with rawlpaindi ?
what next a river to a sea?
guss we going far away from topic!

r
guss we going far away from topic!
No, W.11 was calling me low IQed person.... That's why i replied Offtopic post..... Look his rank in top infraction list:coffee: while he is calling others as low iqued.... This is just a rant and non sense post....

Supporter of PTI right ?

Hi, i am not blind supporter like others.... I'm also supporting PMLN,PPPP, PAT in some issues...
My vote is for PTI because they are better than others....

I am not talking about heavy rain....:laughcry: I am talking about 10-12 MM rain and then floods everywhere in main roads of Karachi... .. In Rawalpindi 80-100 mm rain is normal thing...

That's why You are ranked 3rd in Top infractions List.... You need to visit the Hall of shame ...
W.11 is 3rd position in top infractions list....:omghaha::rofl:

i seriouly doubt that you know nothing about geography of karachi , plus at the time of mustafa kamal i was in karachi and i have seen this guy on liyari naddi at 1 am night and he was working with sewerage workers , he have done alot dude , even international peoples recognize his efforts and karachi was at his time was going on right track , he wants to start mass transaction project , electricity from garbage, etc but just when pppp govt comes they stop all funds.

now for the topic , everyone knows they cant give any punishment to mushrraf because if he was guilty than everyone is guilty who supports him and thats a lot of peoples . when we talk about mushraf everyone talk about lal-masjid and CJ , but no one talk about the dollar he hold on 60-61, petrol prizes and load shedding ,

and specially i like his NARA , " SAB SE PEHLE PAKISTAN :pakistan:

No, W.11 was calling me low IQed person.... That's why i replied Offtopic post..... Look his rank in top infraction list:coffee: while he is calling others as low iqued.... This is just a rant and non sense post....

Hi, i am not blind supporter like others.... I'm also supporting PMLN,PPPP, PAT in some issues...

joker just dont derail my thread ok, or i may change my gears?

but you are trusting them blindly dude , they feed you that mqm is only responsible for all unrest in karachi and you believe, in 1992 that was same mqm who was target by PMLN and killed 15,000 young boys :( can you believe all are terrorist ?

Back
Top Bottom