What's new

SC grants Musharraf bail in Bugti murder case

If your keyboard survived that rant, read the post again in conjunction with the news article that speculates that he might leave for Dubai.
However, as of now he has been arrested again on further criminal charges
Pakistan rearrests former president Musharraf over Red Mosque deaths | Reuters

if he had to leave for dubai like forever he hadn't accepted imprisonment for months, its foolish to think that he will leave for dubai, he might only be leaving for a while to pay visit to his mother

If your keyboard survived that rant, read the post again in conjunction with the news article that speculates that he might leave for Dubai.
However, as of now he has been arrested again on further criminal charges
Pakistan rearrests former president Musharraf over Red Mosque deaths | Reuters

everything comes & go buddy?
even lives, you were never was a part of war under that, khaki uniform, but i was, & hell he is & was?
so just keep jummping to your biasd media conclusions, but wht about he was leaving the country? what happened to your cleverst claims?
god damm it, he is here for fight, of evry kind?
you never know what, it all means in the end, for the fighting souls for thier, country?
you & your nice little laptops thts what you really are? thts the truth you should accept, with all of your great services on PDF?
just keep tht little lap tops working, all you want, thn keep it up?
we keep cheering patriots, & our brave hearts! anyway!
but just dont be asstonished, when you see him, walking with his red caps, proudly!

:yay: good news :yahoo:

you really, like that man?

if he had to leave for dubai like forever he hadn't accepted imprisonment for months, its foolish to think that he will leave for dubai, he might only be leaving for a while to pay visit to his mother

no his mother knows, what he is up to?
saving the pride of SSG, PA, patriots & you know what i, mean?
he will not going to leave! even his mother is dead!
man he is robot, a terminator, notngoing to listen anyone , he is here to stand!
he is the ultimate,drak knight, a batman forever!

even lives, you were never was a part of war under that, khaki uniform, but i was, & hell he is & was?
so just keep jummping to your biasd media conclusions, but wht about he was leaving the country? what happened to your cleverst claims?
you never know what, it all means in the end, for the fighting souls for thier, country?
you & your nice little laptops thts what you really are? thts the truth you should accept, with all of your great services on PDF?
but just dont be asstonished, when you see him, walking with his red caps, proudly!

yes i do like him , i dont like few of his decisions like arresting judges which hurt his own govt alot , and also become a reason for his downfall , but on many other reasons i like this guy and support him... why so shocked ?

yes i do like him , i dont like few of his decisions like arresting judges which hurt his own govt alot , and also become a reason for his downfall , but on many other reasons i like this guy and support him... why so shocked ?

nothing , but even when you see now that, monte carlo fool CJ, i feel no regrets what he done, its still to soft, may could hve bomb blast happened? you know wht i mean?

nothing , but even when you see now that, monte carlo fool CJ, i feel no regrets what he done, its still to soft, may could hve bomb blast happened? you know wht i mean?

sorry i dont get your point yaar

man he is robot, a terminator, notngoing to listen anyone , he is here to stand!

huh???

pervez musharraf's mother is dead?

Maybe, but I am hinting at the military's intentions and not his. He is an addict to the recognition he had and will come for it again and again. Similar phenomenon has been seen with other heads of state whose time ran out.

I'm glad that the Batman of MoQ finally got his recognition... I hope your keyboard survives to type in an intelligible reply.

Also, thank you for making me spew coffee all over the table after I read your post. This is literally what happened and my flatmates jumped at the laugh I made.
spit-take-meme.jpg
@Hyperion

Last edited by a moderator:
huh???

My goodness, I read over that part.. He's killed her already?
She is ill in Dubai but hopefully should stabilize according to news reports in ARY and Geo. Unfortunately, he is on the ECL again and will not be able to see her.

And Darpouk General once again going to run away from Pakistan and people here actually believes he is patriotic :lol:

:lol: dude this is your lord with musharraf?

musharraf-imran-khan.jpg

do you know that imran nearly begged musharrad in 2000 to make his party famous like PMLQ which never happened

He should just go away from Pakistan, as he was treated badly. We dont deserve him. He was happy doing his own stuff.
Musharaf is equally responsibly for Unrest in Karachi,. He gave free hands to MQM and MQM has gathered weapon from Waziristan till Karachi and Now using it....

LOLS - CJ is the real dark knight :partay:

My goodness, I read over that part.. He's killed her already?
She is ill in Dubai but hopefully should stabilize according to news reports in ARY and Geo. Unfortunately, he is on the ECL again and will not be able to see her.

Nope, some Mushy fan was crying a day back about the grand tragedy of courts not allowing Mushy to meet his mother so she is alive.

huh???

even if?his mother has died?
even then, he will stay here to fight on!
now you got, it?

LOLS - CJ is the real dark knight :partay:

Nope, some Mushy fan was crying a day back about the grand tragedy of courts not allowing Mushy to meet his mother so she is alive.

CJ IFTIKHAR CHODRI you mean drak snake.?

Back
Top Bottom