What's new

ZA Bhutto’s ‘judicial murder’: In scorching speech, Bilawal asks apex court

Looks like election drama is started.. PPP needs campaigner , Zardari will not gonna work this time ... Bilawal can make emotional appeal to ppl(fools) that my Grand paa got killed , my mother got killed , my uncles got killed now I am here to finish their dreams please give me votes and few tears.. that's all and
PPP will be biggest political party after 2013 election ..

And i dont understand what supreme court is waiting for ?

dont you see?

PPP is provoking SC to take action against the PM, so that they can be siyasi shaheed...

If SC does, the PM would be taken to Adiyala jail with full protocol, there he will live 2-3 days, then interior minister Haram Malik will declare PM house as a sub jail,then Speak NA Fahmida mirza will use her special power to produce member parliament... and then the great PM would return to NA and kiss kiss bang bang !!

dont you see?

PPP is provoking SC to take action against the PM, so that they can be siyasi shaheed...

If SC does, the PM would be taken to Adiyala jail with full protocol, there he will live 2-3 days, then interior minister Haram Malik will declare PM house as a sub jail,then Speak NA Fahmida mirza will use her special power to produce member parliament... and then the great PM would return to NA and kiss kiss bang bang !!

But at the same time u cant let these ppl ruin our country, the situation at the ground level is getting from bad to worse, someone has to stop this or else these ppl will completely sell pakistan.

Looks like election drama is started.. PPP needs campaigner , Zardari will not gonna work this time ... Bilawal can make emotional appeal to ppl(fools) that my Grand paa got killed , my mother got killed , my uncles got killed now I am here to finish their dreams please give me votes and few tears.. that's all and
PPP will be biggest political party after 2013 election ..

But PPP has been the biggest political party since 1970 either in terms of votes and/or in terms of seats.

BTW, the so-called 'sympathy vote' in 2008 was insignificant. In 2002 the PPP was the single largest political party despite a hopeless situation under Musharraf. So this is very important to understand. PPP is a very large political party whose supporters come from all ethnic, religious, and economic sectors of Pakistan. There are many, many highly educated people and then there are are the so-called Jahils.
But PPP needs to rid itself of the 'Bhutto' charisma for Pakistan's sake. It is a one and only truly national party in Pakistan. It's credentials against the military dictatorships--starting from Ayub's-- are good enough alone to make it a very appealing party, considering what else is out there. AND it is the only party which brings Punjab and Sindh closer-- critical point.

did he only come to bark ? go back to ur masters in England. No one wants u here. Cant even speak URDU

Zardari got bibi killed or killed here himself and that dumbass wants same path for his son

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom