What's new

Your Hometown

RescueRanger

PDF THINK TANK: CONSULTANT
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hi,

I dont know if this has been done yet but i thought i would start a thread anyway, please share your home towns.

Lets start:

Me i am from the Twin Cities:

Here are a few clips

Rawalpindi:

---
Rawalpindi/Islamabad Highway (Quaid - E - Azam Portrait)

---
Some clips of Islamabad: "The Beautiful"

---
Islamabad: Limo Hire (Yep you can rent this baby)

---

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice Clips !

well... first of all let me introduce myself !

welll... i m basically from Pakistan, lahore ! but ritenow living in Islamabad. coz i m studying in islamabad!

well... i don't think so that i need to tell you about my home town city coz everyone know that what is lahore !

just want to say that lahore lahore ay

Nice Clips !

well... first of all let me introduce myself !

welll... i m basically from Pakistan, lahore ! but ritenow living in Islamabad. coz i m studying in islamabad!

well... i don't think so that i need to tell you about my home town city coz everyone know that what is lahore !

just want to say that lahore lahore ay

Nice to see you here Alishba!

Well I am from the city of lights Karachi and it is the world's second largest city proper behind Mumbai in terms of population so it is a big city with a big heart.

I was born and raised in the UK so when I visit Pakistan I'm more or less a complete tourist.

However, my family comes from the town Hangu in NWFP famous unfortunately for sectarian violence.

nice topic here....well i belongs to Mianwali city,a land f great heroes...a land where ppl r still practicing centuries old traditions,izzat o gherat k naam par qatal & much more...dominant tribes r Niazi & Awan(Malik).major languages r seraiki and pushto....i live in Rwp but visit my hometown in vacations...anyhw i love my hometown.:wave:

nice topic here....well i belongs to Mianwali city,a land f great heroes...a land where ppl r still practicing centuries old traditions,izzat o gherat k naam par qatal & much more...dominant tribes r Niazi & Awan(Malik).major languages r seraiki and pushto....i live in Rwp but visit my hometown in vacations...anyhw i love my hometown.:wave:

So nice to meet another Niazi on the fourm, welcome!

kameez teri kali...sonay phullan wali...

Imran khan and ataullah eesa khelwi are among famous niazis in pakistan. and of course, our very own...molana (hiccup) kosar niazi.

Its a shame true historical Niazi's are replaced with these false Demi Gods, altough i am quite a big fan of Ataullah Niazi of Essa Khel. That being said, many Niazi's dont even know the history of their house i.e.: Punukhel, ZadeyKhel, Wattakhel, MuhammadZai etc...

Shame...

Anyways please share your hometowns people. Non Pakistanis welcome to post!

well, i consider myself a lahorite. And we have plenty of niazis in lahore.

I'm a Hyderabadi, the Indian one. THe Hyderabadi hindi is indeed very unique. Here are some videos from a movie called Hyderabad Nawabs where you can listen to some hyderabadi hindi.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom