What's new

PTI, s political dharni against drones in peshawar, failed attraction of masses!

Love you Imran, your heart is in the right place but your priorities arent. I want you to succeed in next election but you must first learn the political way of doing things, please use these 5 years wisely.

Love you Imran, your heart is in the right place but your priorities arent. I want you to succeed in next election but you must first learn the political way of doing things, please use these 5 years wisely.

Weren't you a supporter of Nooras in last election? o_O

hahaha..What an idiot!

Obama got ~ 50 million votes, yet NONE of his political rally counted more than 30,000-40,000..OMG, what a failure :rofl:

Retarded soul, Batman.
ok retarded kid, is OBAMA lives in pakistan, is he running a political party in pakistan?
comparing obama & US its political culture, with IMRAN & pakistan,s political culture?
go bite the dust, cause liars, fools, & stupid dreamers thats what you all are, political supporters of TTp, yes PTI & JI failed to bring the masses against drones, just yesterday its, the reality, as same as sunami went to gutters on 11 may?
accept it, & carry on the shamefull rejected lives!

if there is another 5 years!
& he is destroying himself , just because he thinks, JI is the voice of terrorists!

ok retarded kid, is OBAMA lives in pakistan, is he running a political party in pakistan?
comparing obama & US its political culture, with IMRAN & pakistan,s political culture?
go bite the dust, cause liars, fools, & stupid dreamers thats what you all are, political supporters of TTp, yes PTI & JI failed to bring the masses against drones, just yesterday its, the reality, as same as sunami went to gutters on 11 may?
accept it, & carry on the shamefull rejected lives!

No you mentally handicapped cartoon. What I wanted to show was that there is no directly proportional relation b/w number of votes you get, and number of people that come out on political events.

PS, the venue plays a role...moreover, "season" also plays role...during election campaigns, more people come out for political gathering etc..

What did you expect? A million people on that road of Peshawar? Imran's dharna/jalsa was as successful as it gets. No other political party can even pull 1000 men for this purpose...Imran pulled tens of thousands, if not hundreds of thousands....

Now go f*ck yourself and stop bothering me, you little insignificant crying loser.

Yeah what's up with the FIR against Unknown person? Aren't they sure who exactly operates the drones? Imran needs to grow a spine and must call spade a spade.

No you mentally handicapped cartoon. What I wanted to show was that there is no directly proportional relation b/w number of votes you get, and number of people that come out on political events.

PS, the venue plays a role...moreover, "season" also plays role...during election campaigns, more people come out for political gathering etc..

What did you expect? A million people on that road of Peshawar? Imran's dharna/jalsa was as successful as it gets. No other political party can even pull 1000 men for this purpose...Imran pulled tens of thousands, if not hundreds of thousands....

Now go f*ck yourself and stop bothering me, you little insignificant crying loser.
yes everything, crap excuses, failiures after failiures, open support to terrorists, offers to open offices to TTp, often resulted in political sunamis going back to places called gutters?
thats where they belongs ? right you dam, stupid, pimp freak of IK, unlegal sexual past of IK?
get lost, & s,,ck his shit?

Last edited:
Weren't you a supporter of Nooras in last election? o_O

here comes another desi narrow minded personality, well Mr narrow I am still supporting PMLN for the reasons as i described in the relevant post that you replied to and until that changes yes i will be supporting nooras

Back
Top Bottom