What's new

you have taken oath from musharraf: qadri

legal struggle for valid required changes in the system are the need and should be appreciated when done in civilised/legal manner. Commenting on the court judgement if the outcome is not what you desired is considered court of contempt and punishable by law.

CJ asked a valid question about his motive of showing up in the country after many years of silent absence especially in the backdrop of such "revolutionary" destruction and chaos created by western agents throughout the muslim world these days.

so all the sumo-MOTO civilised/legal manners are for arsalan iftikhar & sharif family even they keep beating bakery salesmans or after 7-8 years of sentencing of NAWAZ , BAA -IZAAT BARI?:lol::lol::lol:
plz stop teaching us manners instead tell croupt CHODRY to publish his & his sons secret accounts of monte=carlo express banks?:wave:

He should be deported back to his home country with all his men. This guy is a joke, brought in by PPP not only to avoid the elections but bulldoze Nawaz Sharif and Imran Khan.

PTI is new PPP... trust me... there has been an agreement to replace Zardari's face with Balawal and PTI will facilitate that and in return PPP will loose this elections.

While we all know it is not voting which decides the winner... Elections system in Pakistan is inherently corrupt and wonder why no one want a fix?

Pakistan's cj and the supreme court is acting like the executive not like the judicary which i recon is a huge mistake.the courts cant do the job of the state.

Kindly note, its a criminal offence to pass loose comments against the honorable judges of the Supreme Court. Keep your critique civil.

tell him to take sumo-moto, now cause he is crook, a criminal himself! hope fully you will going to send this post to him, & can show that, i didnt respected him a criminal calling himself, a CJ just tell him to take sumo=moto action against me?:haha::crazy_pilot::super:
took the oath of PCO & he cant get away wth it, all life long!:lol::lol::lol:

521831_499962543383509_762631344_n.jpg

CJ and other took the oath but then they paid the price and have been firmly saying to all that they would not allow any extra constitutional measure now. If qadri wants to compare himself with the judges then he should also through his canadian passport in dustbin and live rest of his life fighting for just and fair system for all Pakistanis.

404452_151215798369925_1793386852_n.jpg

CJ and other took the oath but then they paid the price and have been firmly saying to all that they would not allow any extra constitutional measure now. If qadri wants to compare himself with the judges then he should also through his canadian passport in dustbin and live rest of his life fighting for just and fair system for all Pakistanis.
what price did CJ paid, by becoming again a CJ?:lol:

thanks for the quotation regarding the jurisdiction of the SC. I can see where your point of view is coming from. i agree with most of wat you are saying except that in my understanding the discussion never really took place on the article under which the petition was filed. Rather SC was most interested in questioning as to what right does Dr. Qadri has to interfere in the process. And this is what they have termed as the 'Locus standi' in the concerned case.

If you read the following article, you will get the feel of what I am saying. The discussion is more about proving Dr. Qadri's sincerity; his right to file a petition of such nature; why is filing it when no one else has filed it; he declares himself Canadian rather than Pakistani when outside Pak; and, why has he returned to Pakistan all of a sudden?
The only question which seem relevant and is of legal nature is the one which questions his right to file a petition of such nature. All the other questions seems very opinionated to me rather than based on any legal grounds.

Now lets agree for the sake of it that the verdict is legitimate but im finding it terribly hard to deny that this was a very unimpressive show from both sides and lacked professionalism.

Court casts away Qadri

I can understand your point of view, apparently many overseas Pakistanis are hurt by the remarks. But if you see the verdict from other perspectives you'll find it well justified.

Let me extend a valid point, a petition technically speaking goes through different phases. Preliminary examination of the petition by registrar SC, if he finds it flawed or seeking something out of the jurisdiction of SC he rejects it. If everything is fine as it is in most of the cases the petition makes it to the bench for hearing.

Bench judges a petition on two different levels 1) Sustainability 2) Merits. Before proceeding to the merits, bench judges whether the petition is sustainable or not. In order to make it sustainable the petitioner/lawyer is obliged to prove his/her valid locus standi, his/her bona fides are also judged.

Please make a note of this: TuQ asked the court to order reconstitution of the EC by exercising its discretionary jurisdiction under article 184 (3). This article allows SC to pass an order using its discretionary powers if the matter is about public importance with reference to the enforcement of any of the fundamental rights. Mr. Qadri was asked how exactly constitution of EC affected his fundamental rights? He could not answer. SC asked where was he for two years, why didn't he challenge EC immediately after its formulation, why at eleventh hour? He again remained mum. If the matter was about public interest then why he (Qadri) as a dual national, who had arrived recently after 6 years, so keen about it - no Pakistani (single national) out of 180 million population ever approached SC in this regard! SC had serious reservations on his bona fides. In the matters of public interest SC judges bona fides very strictly for such matters are very sensitive. The responsibility of the courts gets double when a dual national (bound to two allegiances) is a petitioner.

Again, please make a note TuQ petition was not an ordinary one, it was a constitutional petition. He questioned an institution which is purely based on the constitution of the country. 26 parties now that means a huge representation of the people of Pakistan took 9 months to draft the bill (20th amendment) that defines and formulate ECP.

Lets examine the purpose if the verdict was given in the favor of TuQ. He asked about the reconstitution of the EC, according to him procedure for the appointment of four provincial members of EC, defined in the constitution, was not followed. Since he didn't question eligibility of the members or EC as a whole so following possible verdicts could have shown up.

1) SC could have ordered reconstitution of the EC through proper procedure. Since members were unquestioned therefore government and opposition would have reappointed very same members again. Now anything useful here?
2) SC could have asked the government to follow the procedure keeping members in. Anything useful here?
3) SC could have condone the irregularity. Anything useful here?
4) SC could have referred the case to high court. Because of the long procedure TuQ never wanted to go to high court.
5) SC could have rejected the petition... Exactly same happened.

Anything other than hampering impending elections???? TuQ intentions are malafide and he deserves scorns!

I can understand your point of view, apparently many overseas Pakistanis are hurt by the remarks. But if you see the verdict from other perspectives you'll find it well justified.

Let me extend a valid point, a petition technically speaking goes through different phases. Preliminary examination of the petition by registrar SC, if he finds it flawed or seeking something out of the jurisdiction of SC he rejects it. If everything is fine as it is in most of the cases the petition makes it to the bench for hearing.

Bench judges a petition on two different levels 1) Sustainability 2) Merits. Before proceeding to the merits, bench judges whether the petition is sustainable or not. In order to make it sustainable the petitioner/lawyer is obliged to prove his/her valid locus standi, his/her bona fides are also judged.

Please make a note of this: TuQ asked the court to order reconstitution of the EC by exercising its discretionary jurisdiction under article 184 (3). This article allows SC to pass an order using its discretionary powers if the matter is about public importance with reference to the enforcement of any of the fundamental rights. Mr. Qadri was asked how exactly constitution of EC affected his fundamental rights? He could not answer. SC asked where was he for two years, why didn't he challenge EC immediately after its formulation, why at eleventh hour? He again remained mum. If the matter was about public interest then why he (Qadri) as a dual national, who had arrived recently after 6 years, so keen about it - no Pakistani (single national) out of 180 million population ever approached SC in this regard! SC had serious reservations on his bona fides. In the matters of public interest SC judges bona fides very strictly for such matters are very sensitive. The responsibility of the courts gets double when a dual national (bound to two allegiances) is a petitioner.

Again, please make a note TuQ petition was not an ordinary one, it was a constitutional petition. He questioned an institution which is purely based on the constitution of the country. 26 parties now that means a huge representation of the people of Pakistan took 9 months to draft the bill (20th amendment) that defines and formulate ECP.

Lets examine the purpose if the verdict was given in the favor of TuQ. He asked about the reconstitution of the EC, according to him procedure for the appointment of four provincial members of EC, defined in the constitution, was not followed. Since he didn't question eligibility of the members or EC as a whole so following possible verdicts could have shown up.

1) SC could have ordered reconstitution of the EC through proper procedure. Since members were unquestioned therefore government and opposition would have reappointed very same members again. Now anything useful here?
2) SC could have asked the government to follow the procedure keeping members in. Anything useful here?
3) SC could have condone the irregularity. Anything useful here?
4) SC could have referred the case to high court. Because of the long procedure TuQ never wanted to go to high court.
5) SC could have rejected the petition... Exactly same happened.

Anything other than hampering impending elections???? TuQ intentions are malafide and he deserves scorns!

exactly. that is my problem. this bona fides does not have any set criterion with which to judge the person and it is thus influenced by the judges own opinion. and here it seems that judges had their opinion. the question which they raised have answers which were given as well. also just because no one has raised the objection does not in itself mean that no one should. also just because the issue has not been raised in past 1 year does not mean that it should not now. These questions have no satisfactory answers and thus any answer to them will get u to the opinion which u already have.

as per your other questions regarding if anything useful could have come out of it? Well that is exactly the whole point of following the procedure. Now without cross questioning the members before their appointment, how can you be certain that they are impartial and thus will not influence the elections? Supreme court itself has taken Suo Moto on cases in which procedures were not followed thus dismissing the appointment even when the criterion was met such that the appointment itself did not seem to violate any fundamental right. Dismissal was purely based on the possibility that such an appointment may threaten possible fundamental rights.

So all in all, in my view the SC raised questions which did not prove anything and rather served the redicule the person for the sake of it. Asking the petitioner to read his oath cannot be justified. or did this aim to prove some bona fides as well? If it did, then Justice will be served to whom the judges want to.

While Dr. Qadri himself did quite bad in fighting the case, the way the SC conducted the hearing doesnt make sense to me.

and just to clarify if you think i might be arguing bec im dual national, im not.

The character assassination of Dr. Qadri before and during long march, the bomb threats, the blockades etc. were indication of good faith and clean niyat.

PPP agreed on negotiations, because they had a deal with judicary.

PTI blame he represent PPP, while his long march and speeches were against PPP.

PML-N tried to stop him and threatened him on various occasions, various statements were issued against Dr.TuQ.

Its clear, Judiciary and all political parties are in bed, and are fooling public.

532655_476425449067723_918977883_n.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Please, reverse all the bills, agreements and court rulings made by foreigners sitting in assemblies, judiciaries and ministries.

I strongly, wish some one shall file this case and also file case against all leaders of political parties for overlooking this law, until reminded by Dr. TuQ.

Back
Top Bottom