What's new

you have taken oath from musharraf: qadri

The muk-mukka of PPP And PMLN Was already exposed by PTI! What did Qadri Achieved New?? Elections are yet to be announced And caretaker setup! lets see if PPP will actually consider talks with Qadri regarding Caretaker setup!

Sorry, PTI is nothing compare to PMLn & PPP according to latest surveys ?
Who was saying that , 4 provincial members of ECP were selected by muk-muka mafia? I guss it was IK? Right!lol
& qadri went against all that?right
Bt now as the pettition knockedout,who defended this mafia & their act? SC?right
& now each & everyone knows, the elections been fixed?right with PTI a would be washed out, by mukmuka mafia,s electoral influence?
& in the Ik & PTI will accept another term of mukmuka rule for 5 more years? IK is allways a flop story like ever on every dam elections?lol lol lol
Bt surly, it will qadri going long march for fixed elections cause tusunami can't be seen like ever?
If qadri didn't went to SC, no one could hve belived that elections are being fixed!

Arsalan is his son and living with his parents as is the tradition in outr country, nothing wrong with that.

As you mentiuoned he was running the company from his home, there is no law against that too.

Running a private company is not a crime either, unless the company was involved in illegal activities.

CJ says he didn't knew about that, Unless it can be epecifically proved that he did knew about it, he should be trusted. Burden of proof lies with the accusor, not the defendant.

CJ can not be punished for his son's crime, unless it can be proved that he knew about his illegal activities, or was part of it.

If i can't proove anything, I will never file a petetion just to satisfy my hate.

People who don't trust any other person, normally have somwthing wrong with themselves.

Do you know arsalan chowdry was running a PVT ltd from CJ house the official residence of Cj, which cj says he never knew about?lol
Plz file a pettition now!lol

Back
Top Bottom