580550_451823388219983_1825796046_n.jpg

23407_440639512671704_1443392523_n.jpg

532655_476425449067723_918977883_n.jpg

tameen, did you forget this?

nawaz608.jpg

nawz.jpg

:lol:

hypocrite much?

exactly. that is my problem. this bona fides does not have any set criterion with which to judge the person and it is thus influenced by the judges own opinion. and here it seems that judges had their opinion. the question which they raised have answers which were given as well. also just because no one has raised the objection does not in itself mean that no one should. also just because the issue has not been raised in past 1 year does not mean that it should not now. These questions have no satisfactory answers and thus any answer to them will get u to the opinion which u already have.

Sure there is, countries where law in its true spirit in followed people are judged for their bona fides on the basis of their past record. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to judge the intentions of the guy who acquired Canadian travel document because his Pakistani passport is good for nothing. You don't need a crystal ball to previse the intentions of a person who din't bother to visit Pakistan even once in 7 years. Not difficult for anyone to judge the intentions of a person who didn't vote in previous elections and now asking for electoral reforms. Person who is a proven beguiler and cheat cannot to be taken as truthful and trustworthy. Constitution of Pakistan entitles the judges to judge the bona fides of the parties, they are free to judge. The questions they raised were unanswered - it's the supreme court where you have to answer the question in a legal manner, not D square where people are left amazed by amazing oration.

as per your other questions regarding if anything useful could have come out of it? Well that is exactly the whole point of following the procedure. Now without cross questioning the members before their appointment, how can you be certain that they are impartial and thus will not influence the elections? Supreme court itself has taken Suo Moto on cases in which procedures were not followed thus dismissing the appointment even when the criterion was met such that the appointment itself did not seem to violate any fundamental right. Dismissal was purely based on the possibility that such an appointment may threaten possible fundamental rights.

The question is not about members partiality or impartiality. Question is about TuQ petition, whether members are partial or impartial - the equation would have been ended up unchanged if the TuQ had won his case.

For suo motto part - Sir, I have made it clear earlier also that supreme court cannot poke its nose in every Thing. SC has certain jurisdiction. CJ would love to throw Zardari out of his office but he simply cannot because constitution doesn't allow him.

So all in all, in my view the SC raised questions which did not prove anything and rather served the redicule the person for the sake of it. Asking the petitioner to read his oath cannot be justified. or did this aim to prove some bona fides as well? If it did, then Justice will be served to whom the judges want to.

While Dr. Qadri himself did quite bad in fighting the case, the way the SC conducted the hearing doesnt make sense to me.

and just to clarify if you think i might be arguing bec im dual national, im not.

As I said before, yeah, SC went overboard.

How does CJ operate under the British India Judicial system being implement by Pakistan.

Here is straight from supreme court of Pakistan's website:

On independence, the Government of India Act 1935 was retained as a provisional Constitution. As a consequence, the legal and judicial system of the British period continued, of course, with due adaptations and modifications, where necessary, to suit the requirements of the new Republic. This way, neither any vacuum occurred nor any break resulted in the continued operation of the legal system. The judicial structure remained the same.

Only Qadri and his disciples would know the experience of "drak cave activities of unhumans".

TuQ only give good faith & wishes, insread of those who are netural born killers & use religion as a tool to their crimes?

thanks for the quotation regarding the jurisdiction of the SC. I can see where your point of view is coming from. i agree with most of wat you are saying except that in my understanding the discussion never really took place on the article under which the petition was filed. Rather SC was most interested in questioning as to what right does Dr. Qadri has to interfere in the process. And this is what they have termed as the 'Locus standi' in the concerned case.

If you read the following article, you will get the feel of what I am saying. The discussion is more about proving Dr. Qadri's sincerity; his right to file a petition of such nature; why is filing it when no one else has filed it; he declares himself Canadian rather than Pakistani when outside Pak; and, why has he returned to Pakistan all of a sudden?
The only question which seem relevant and is of legal nature is the one which questions his right to file a petition of such nature. All the other questions seems very opinionated to me rather than based on any legal grounds.

Now lets agree for the sake of it that the verdict is legitimate but im finding it terribly hard to deny that this was a very unimpressive show from both sides and lacked professionalism.

Court casts away Qadri

Qadri cud have achieved better result if the petition was filed from his political party Pakistan Awami Tehreek platform, totally agree with u on an unimpressive show from both sides.

TuQ only give good faith & wishes, insread of those who are netural born killers & use religion as a tool to their crimes?

Those wishes of the TUQ are "netural born satanic and use satan as a tool to their crimes".

If he is corrupt, as you have given the verdict, then why would he publish any info about his or his son's accounts? Corrupt people don't punish themselves, there is a procedure to have them tried and punished. If even that fails due to corruption of the alternate procedure, then blame yourself (not you in individual capacity, but we as the whole nation) and live with it because it is a reflection of totally corrupt society, and when the whole society is corrupt (which I am afraid is the case), then hoping for a revolution would also be stupidity, let us just seek Allah's repetance and wait for a massive AZAB-E-ELAHI. ASTAGFIRULLAH.

I don't try to teach manners to any one, every one is free to choose his behaviour, be it like a civilized human or like an illitrate criminal that everyone loves to bash. All chodry, wadera, malik, sardar, and Bhai's can go **** their mothers, I only side with civilized, law-abiding regardless of their religion, cast, or ethinicity.

so all the sumo-MOTO civilised/legal manners are for arsalan iftikhar & sharif family even they keep beating bakery salesmans or after 7-8 years of sentencing of NAWAZ , BAA -IZAAT BARI?:lol::lol::lol:
plz stop teaching us manners instead tell croupt CHODRY to publish his & his sons secret accounts of monte=carlo express banks?:wave:

CJ is considered to be a better person than he actually is. He has a massive support base but he did take the oath under Musharraf and then when he attempted to sack him refused to go without a fight. Now he has himself among AR Cornelius and Hamood Ur Rehman as one of the longest serving Chief Justices of Pakistan. What about the Chief justice Saeeduzaman Siddiqui that went without complaint? He just resigned for the benefit of Pakistan as he believed.

Sure there is, countries where law in its true spirit in followed people are judged for their bona fides on the basis of their past record. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to judge the intentions of the guy who acquired Canadian travel document because his Pakistani passport is good for nothing. You don't need a crystal ball to previse the intentions of a person who din't bother to visit Pakistan even once in 7 years. Not difficult for anyone to judge the intentions of a person who didn't vote in previous elections and now asking for electoral reforms. Person who is a proven beguiler and cheat cannot to be taken as truthful and trustworthy. Constitution of Pakistan entitles the judges to judge the bona fides of the parties, they are free to judge. The questions they raised were unanswered - it's the supreme court where you have to answer the question in a legal manner, not D square where people are left amazed by amazing oration.

The question is not about members partiality or impartiality. Question is about TuQ petition, whether members are partial or impartial - the equation would have been ended up unchanged if the TuQ had won his case.

For suo motto part - Sir, I have made it clear earlier also that supreme court cannot poke its nose in every Thing. SC has certain jurisdiction. CJ would love to throw Zardari out of his office but he simply cannot because constitution doesn't allow him.

As I said before, yeah, SC went overboard.

i guess we both have made our points. now we are just going in circles.

Qadri cud have achieved better result if the petition was filed from his political party Pakistan Awami Tehreek platform, totally agree with u on an unimpressive show from both sides.

He can still do that now! Cant he? I wonder that all this drama by qadri Actually has achieved Something!

Yes exposing muk-muka mafia,s noora league law?lol

The muk-mukka of PPP And PMLN Was already exposed by PTI! What did Qadri Achieved New?? Elections are yet to be announced And caretaker setup! lets see if PPP will actually consider talks with Qadri regarding Caretaker setup!

If he is corrupt, as you have given the verdict, then why would he publish any info about his or his son's accounts? Corrupt people don't punish themselves, there is a procedure to have them tried and punished. If even that fails due to corruption of the alternate procedure, then blame yourself (not you in individual capacity, but we as the whole nation) and live with it because it is a reflection of totally corrupt society, and when the whole society is corrupt (which I am afraid is the case), then hoping for a revolution would also be stupidity, let us just seek Allah's repetance and wait for a massive AZAB-E-ELAHI. ASTAGFIRULLAH.

I don't try to teach manners to any one, every one is free to choose his behaviour, be it like a civilized human or like an illitrate criminal that everyone loves to bash. All chodry, wadera, malik, sardar, and Bhai's can go **** their mothers, I only side with civilized, law-abiding regardless of their religion, cast, or ethinicity.

Do you know arsalan chowdry was running a PVT ltd from CJ house the official residence of Cj, which cj says he never knew about?lol
Plz file a pettition now!lol

Back
Top Bottom