What's new

PUNJAB’S EIGHT-MEMBER CABINET TAKES OATH

FOOLS_NIGHTMARE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
1653942725947.png

Punjab Chief Minister Hamza Shehbaz’s eight-member cabinet has taken oath in a ceremony held today, ARY News reported on Monday.

The oath-taking ceremony began with the recitation of the Holy Quran at the Governor’s House. Newly-appointed Governor Punjab Muhammad Balighur Rehman has administrated the oath to provincial ministers.

Chief Minister Hamza Shehbaz was also present at the oath-taking ceremony. Rana Muhammad Iqbal, Ata Tarar, Ali Haider Gilani and Awais Leghari were among those who were sworn in. Salman Rafique, Malik Ahmad Khan, Hassan Murtaza and Bilal Asghar also took the oath.

PPP leader Hassan Murtaza will be the senior minister while Khawaja Salman Rafique has been given the portfolio of Health Minister, and Awais Leghari has been given the portfolio of Local Government Minister.

Earlier in the day, Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) leader Muhammad Balighur Rehman has taken oath as the Governor of Punjab.

According to details, Lahore High Court (LHC) Chief Justice Muhammad Ameer Bhatti administrated the oath to Balighur Rehman at a ceremony. Punjab Chief Minister Hamza Shehbaz also attended the oath-taking ceremony.

President Arif Alvi approved the appointment of Muhammad Baligh Ur Rehman as the new Punjab governor. President Alvi approved the summary on the advice of Prime Minister Shehbaz Sharif under Article 101(1) of the Constitution of Pakistan.

This is called democracy, being tolerant to others, anyways both sides were chanting slogans if you care to see the whole ceremony. :enjoy:
Finally, the people of Punjab have a functioning Govt, let's hope they meet the expectations.
Aap ko taqleef aur majboori pe meri hamdardi aap ke saath hai😂

Aap ko taqleef aur majboori pe meri hamdardi aap ke saath hai
Yar I was happy for the battered PPP guys as well, after a decade or so they tasted power in Punjab. Nevertheless, they are the allies of the Pmln Govt, why be narrowminded if they are rejoicing. :D

This is called democracy, being tolerant to others
This is called beghairty beating PTI protestors while tolerating PPP arch rival of Patwaris

Finally, the people of Punjab have a functioning Govt
Functioning Patwari govt for Loharis

Yar I was happy for the battered PPP guys as well, after a decade or so they tasted power in Punjab. Nevertheless, they are the allies of the Pmln Govt, why be narrowminded if they are rejoicing. :D
Lets end all opposition in Pakistan. Give all parties in assembly some part of govt. New Patwari formula to stay in govt for ever 🤣

View attachment 849435
Punjab Chief Minister Hamza Shehbaz’s eight-member cabinet has taken oath in a ceremony held today, ARY News reported on Monday.

The oath-taking ceremony began with the recitation of the Holy Quran at the Governor’s House. Newly-appointed Governor Punjab Muhammad Balighur Rehman has administrated the oath to provincial ministers.

Chief Minister Hamza Shehbaz was also present at the oath-taking ceremony. Rana Muhammad Iqbal, Ata Tarar, Ali Haider Gilani and Awais Leghari were among those who were sworn in. Salman Rafique, Malik Ahmad Khan, Hassan Murtaza and Bilal Asghar also took the oath.

PPP leader Hassan Murtaza will be the senior minister while Khawaja Salman Rafique has been given the portfolio of Health Minister, and Awais Leghari has been given the portfolio of Local Government Minister.

Earlier in the day, Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) leader Muhammad Balighur Rehman has taken oath as the Governor of Punjab.

According to details, Lahore High Court (LHC) Chief Justice Muhammad Ameer Bhatti administrated the oath to Balighur Rehman at a ceremony. Punjab Chief Minister Hamza Shehbaz also attended the oath-taking ceremony.

President Arif Alvi approved the appointment of Muhammad Baligh Ur Rehman as the new Punjab governor. President Alvi approved the summary on the advice of Prime Minister Shehbaz Sharif under Article 101(1) of the Constitution of Pakistan.

The Quran will hold them to account........

This is called beghairty beating PTI protestors
Yar I have been trying to tell you for a year or so that, HATE BEGETS HATE. The amount of anger IK has put in between brothers is unimaginable. If you think PTI guys are angry at the GOVT, you will be shocked to know the rivals have anger far more than your imagination. They are looking for an excuse to settle the score with compound interest.
I sincerely pray all these Dumb FCKED politicians sit down and talk. and bring about normalcy in our attitudes, for the sake of the country.

Yar I have been trying to tell you for a year or so that, HATE BEGETS HATE. The amount of anger IK has put in between brothers is unimaginable. If you think PTI guys are angry at the GOVT, you will be shocked to know the rivals have anger far more than your imagination. They are looking for an excuse to settle the score with compound interest.
I sincerely pray all these Dumb FCKED politicians sit down and talk. and bring about normalcy in our attitudes.
Verbal abuse is fine in politics not physical abuse

Yani unth PMLN ke khaime mien😂

Sara bojh aur galiyan PMLN ke liye aur naaray aur foreign trips bilawal ke liye. Aur Maryum tau bilkul minus. Bohat hi “faide” ka sauda hai😃

Verbal abuse is fine
Not constantly as it generates hatred.
not physical abuse
Correct, but historically all political parties have endured this fate, PPP being the most and then Pmln. In a normal country such acts are considered deplorable.

Sara bojh aur galiyan PMLN ke liye
I agree what a stupid time to make a Govt, Chachu was desperate in the end Waday Payan relented. :hitwall:

Hold the absolute fvck on.

Ali Haider Gilani is the guy who was found by the election commission of Pakistan to have distributed money in exchange for a wasted vote for the senate elections...and he is here taking an oath for being a minister in Punjab.

He is on video bribing an MNA.

O bas karo kanjaro bas karo mulk ko lootna.

I am absolutely baffled as to how can someone defend this...

Back
Top Bottom