What's new

you have taken oath from musharraf: qadri

Qadri changes his statements more quickly than Chameleon changes its colors. I reckon fella needs to pack his backpack, it's time now.

Before that Qadri would have a heart attack! He loves his Canadian citizenship more than electoral reforms in Pakistan!

Best solution for dual nationality & crouption in pakistan!
Amend the law, & ban dual nationals to hve any right other thn free incoming & going back without visas, no right to buy properties,no political rights,or no rights to marry even & their money sending shouldn't be acceptable ?lol lol lol
While ban all the pakistani politicians & govt officials even judges frm politics & active govt duties,who hve dual nationalities or hve any close relative as sons daughters, brothers ,sisters,mothers,fathers or those politicians who,has purchased any properties or secret accounts abroad ?
Any aid given by any country,organization,& accociation for any purpose?lol lol lol
Can pakistani political parties & govt officials survive this there should a simple law for everyone who have a wish to rule pakistan by any means,so let's become true patriotic & stop pick & chose just for self intersts???lol lol lol
No one will agree, cause it will end their freedom in london & monte carlo,tours & also for those who are hidding their swiss accounts?

to bhai same is the case with qadri he can travel the world easily through canadian citizenship, and he cant get the same with pak citizenship, it doesnt mean he cares less abt pak or you any less

No I have not taken an oath of allegiance to any other country.

Every petition has two things

1) Maintainability of the petition
2) Merit of the petition

Qadri's petition was knocked out on point one. He is presenting a case of public interest. He didn't present a personal matter. Now you have to see, what if the Queen has asked him to disrupt Pakistani elections, how do we know? The point about fundamental rights is good, but the point about having your loyalties split is even more important.

mubarak ho mubarak ho mubarak ho, bolo supreem court zinda baad, cj zinda baad. :-)

No I have not taken an oath of allegiance to any other country.

Every petition has two things

1) Maintainability of the petition
2) Merit of the petition

Qadri's petition was knocked out on point one. He is presenting a case of public interest. He didn't present a personal matter. Now you have to see, what if the Queen has asked him to disrupt Pakistani elections, how do we know? The point about fundamental rights is good, but the point about having your loyalties split is even more important.

His pettition was only knocked out on nazarya-e-zarort,with remarks that even ECP creation was wrong bt can't be changed now cause elections r very near? & to give cover to the muk-muka mafia, Who may mAke croupt PCO CJ chodry becomes another rafiq tarrar?lol
Thts the truth!
Hope fully dual national pakistanis will stop buying any properties in pakistan & will stop investing in pakistan, cause they are nt eligiable in the courts of pakistan?lol lol lol
Thanks monte-carlo CJ?lol lol lol

Sir you are a dual national & so you don't have the right to say anything of the sort - Contempt of Court ! :angry: :lol:

Now that's the truth?lol lol lol
Job well done!

His pettition was only knocked out on nazarya-e-zarort,with remarks that even ECP creation was wrong bt can't be changed now cause elections r very near? & to give cover to the muk-muka mafia, Who may mAke croupt PCO CJ chodry becomes another rafiq tarrar?lol
Thts the truth!
Hope fully dual national pakistanis will stop buying any properties in pakistan & will stop investing in pakistan, cause they are nt eligiable in the courts of pakistan?lol lol lol
Thanks monte-carlo CJ?lol lol lol

No, the remarks were that you are a person of doubt because you have taken an oath of another country. Take all the money out, but without abandoning the oath that you're the Queen's subject, you cannot be given a right to interfere in Pakistani elections.

Well TBH, the court is kind of acting stupidly IMO. The dual nationality of Qadri shouldn't have any affect on this decision.

But I think the court has rectified it by saying in the short order that the petition was dismissed because Qadri couldn't explain the merits of his petition.

So I think in the end, fair game, unless you take into account the blame by Qadri that SC didn't let him complete his points and that SC repeatedly brought up his nationality.

This could kick up a debate IMO.

Magr Qadri naal bara changa hoya aye. Supreme court zindabad to this!!!

Actually Qadri misbehaved in the court as well. He waved a photo of CJ taking oath during Musharraf's mid-term days in 2005 to mock the SCP's CJ.

Bad move. They could have thrown him in jail the very next second for that.

Well TBH, the court is kind of acting stupidly IMO. The dual nationality of Qadri shouldn't have any affect on this decision.

But I think the court has rectified it by saying in the short order that the petition was dismissed because Qadri couldn't explain the merits of his petition.

So I think in the end, fair game, unless you take into account the blame by Qadri that SC didn't let him complete his points and that SC repeatedly brought up his nationality.

This could kick up a debate IMO.

Magr Qadri naal bara changa hoya aye. Supreme court zindabad to this!!!

Actually Qadri misbehaved in the court as well. He waved a photo of CJ taking oath during Musharraf's mid-term days in 2005 to mock the SCP's CJ.

Bad move. They could have thrown him in jail the very next second for that.

Biased court. Actually CJ must confront to such man who can become thread to Nawaz Sharif. All funding of his lawyers movement have been funded by Nawaz Sharif & Rana Sanaullah is his first cousin. CJ is noon leaguei……………………….

please keep your wahabi/salafi agenda out of here please

Where the matter of wahabi/salafi came from...???? This is not a religious matter. It is purely political.............

The game continues, I suppose. No leader is a ray of hope; why should Qadri be any different??

Back
Top Bottom