What's new

Xinjian:13 terrorists shot dead, 3 polices injured lightly

no from pakistan !

Does it matter ?

Also you stand silent over my post.... you were saying Turkey was giving support to terror organizations... ?

What happened all of you ate your tonque.. ? let's talk about this terror thingy and let me spank you more.

Deny all you want the genetic evidence shows who your ancestors really are.
I'm not good in genetics but we have members who knows things about genetics. And i read many of their discussions in the past.

For example does Kul Tugin resemble modern day Anatolian Turks?

Nope, we took many wives from other nations. We have no more slanted eyes... some of us have slightly very slighty slanted eye, though.

I'm not good in genetics but we have members who knows things about genetics. And i read many of their discussions in the past.

Nope, we took many wives from other nations. We have no more slanted eyes... some of us have slightly very slighty slanted eye, though.
Autosomal studies show that Anataloian Turks cluster closer towards Armenians than Uighurs.

Basically you confirm that you are the descendants of conquered people no?

To put it gently and politely, modern day Turks of Turkey are the bastards of Arab, Persian and Armenian ethnicities.

@Hu Songshan

I'm wondering if these kind of insults are ok... i can reply in the same manner.

Autosomal studies show that Anataloian Turks cluster closer towards Armenians than Uighurs.

As i said before, i'm not very knowledgeable in this are..... let me bring my friends so they can educate you.

@Targon @telkon @MertKaan

Guys, subject is relationship of Turkish with Turkic people. This guy here suggests that we are not related. (Don't put much effort, please. one or two sentence is enough, as they are bringing this subject to divert the real topic here)

Over the years, I came to the conclusion that it is almost futile to discuss these people in a scientific manner. But your efforts are of the most important for the fair and free-minded people to judge by themselves. Over the few days, the Turkish members have not made a good example of themselves with their blatant terror-sponsorship, extremism, and racism.

As i said before, i'm not very knowledgeable in this are..... let me bring my friends so they can educate you.

@Targon @telkon @MertKaan

Guys, subject is relationship of Turkish with Turkic people. This guy here suggests that we are not related. (Don't put much effort, please. one or two sentence is enough, as they are bringing this subject to divert the real topic here)
You are always ranting about Uighur brethren,oppressor Han Chinese,Uighurs being native to all of Xinjiang when all of these are wrong.

There's no use in denying it Autosomal DNA /Y DNA/M DNA all show that Anatolian Turks are mainly derived from a native population.

Why do you keep on claiming kinship with Uighurs when Armenians are your true "brethren"?

Over the years, I came to the conclusion that it is almost futile to discuss these people in a scientific manner. But your efforts are of the most important for the fair and free-minded people to judge by themselves. Over the few days, the Turkish members have not made a good example of themselves with their blatant terror-sponsorship, extremism, and racism.
Pan Turkicism is a disease akin towards White Supremacism and Afrocentrism.

Not only do they steal history they seek to project themselves as mighty conquerors.

They seek to tear off Xinjiang just because Uighurs speak a Turkic language,what is truly hilarious is that they aren't even related.

Regardless,anything supporting Chinese rule in Xinjiang is denounced as propaganda and fabrications.

You are always ranting about Uighur brethren,oppressor Han Chinese,Uighurs being native to all of Xinjiang when all of these are wrong.

There's no use in denying it Autosomal DNA /Y DNA/M DNA all show that Anatolian Turks are mainly derived from a native population.

Why do you keep on claiming kinship with Uighurs when Armenians are your true "brethren"?

Seems like my words falling short... i'm repeating the same thing for third time... and i can repeat it for some many times until you understand...

"As i said before, i'm not very knowledgeable in this genetics area..... let me bring my friends so they can educate you."

Not everybody understands DNA, chromosom and shıt like that.... in the mean time we can talk about CNC tables... if you like.

Back
Top Bottom