What's new

Xinjian:13 terrorists shot dead, 3 polices injured lightly

dont let them attack you , bring them justice according to your law ... they have nothing to do with Islam if they are killing innocent peoples

Hopefully you can help Iraq to kill those isis sunni terrorists and President Asad to kill those terrorists in syria as well.

Don't get Syria and Iraq like the libya right now.

Welldone!! Keep it up :tup:

You need be clear:

Chinese government's attitude towards ethnic uighurs is the same as towards any other ethnic groups in China:

We love peaceful ethnic groups with the government
For those who want to conduct separatism/terrorism, we want them dead, no matter they are uighurs, tibetians or any other ethnic groups..

So don't fabricate something from nowhere.

We do not threaten uighurs who love their country, a.k.a. China.

Don't make mistake... no Turks in PDF will ever defend or support any kind of Terrorism. You can see our posts in the that thread, when some terrorists hacked Chinese people in a train station. Every single Turk condemned that attacks.

But what the disturbing thing is; Attitude of Chinese People and their government's attitude against Ethnic Uighurs... threating all of the nation as terrorists while doing monstrous acts against them.

Like i said before i didn't read and still not reading that news, as i don't believe your media. We believed the train station incident since there was footage. But if the this news are true.. then to hell with the terrorists.... i won't forgive any terrorist act even if it had been done by my father... there is just no justification for such act.

We cannot prevent such terrorist activities from happening but try our best to reduce those.

However, we can always make sure those fxxkers regret in their chilling bones that they should have not done that, since we will fxxk them, all their families in a way that for generations to come, if those fxxkers have any still left, though I doubt, they would pray to their fxxking god that they should have not committed such crimes.

We would not hesitate to cleanse them if that is the way to get job done. We have done so in the past and we would not hesitate a bit if we have to do it again.

Don't trust the Chinese resolve? Well, terrorists are welcome to try.

dont let them attack you , bring them justice according to your law ... they have nothing to do with Islam if they are killing innocent peoples

ı didn't get a notification for this weird...:undecided:
You need be clear:
Chinese government's attitude towards ethnic uighurs is the same as towards any other ethnic groups in China:
We love peaceful ethnic groups with the government
For those who want to conduct separatism/terrorism, we want them dead, no matter they are uighurs, tibetians or any other ethnic groups..
So don't fabricate something from nowhere.
We do not threaten uighurs who love their country, a.k.a. China.

You are the only Chinese poster to say these things. Many of the Chinese posters are very racist against Uyghurs....

Secondly, you also say this things, but we have seen videos and pictures against Ethnic Uyghurs ( beating of Uyghur children in Public by ethnic Chinese, preventing them to attend Friday prayers, Slicing Uyghur Mother's bellies and kill unborn infants....)

Nobody should expect us to stay silent against injustice... especially when they are our kin.

980520090712102730524.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hopefully you can help Iraq to kill those isis sunni terrorists and President Asad to kill those terrorists in syria as well.
Don't get Syria and Iraq like the libya right now.

Dude - What Pakistan have to do with Iraq or Syria?

@Hu Songshan is the mod of this section. He is extremely bias in modding and has doulbe standard. I opened complain thread in HQ but nothing happened. I recommend you open also a complaint against him.

Aside from your bias own and false assumptions we already discussed this, your infraction history on PDF speaks for itself other mods are aware of both your and mine history and have a pretty clear understanding on whose the biased one.

First of all don't accuse the moderation of Turkish section.. you don't know how to interact with people, you are using insults, slurs and racism. Like in your last comment.

I'm saying your Mod will let you to insult me but i reply on the same manner he will ban me immediatly. That is what you call hiding behind the mod.

On the "low life" issue, i can't readers can pretty much use their brains to see who is being the "low life" here.

I'm really tired with your guys continues non-sense. "RIP to our Uighur brethren." = support for terorism..... it seems like you are the one who is having psychological problems.

Your constant assumptions which have been debunked I don't mod here 24/7 no I haven't banned you as you haven't done anything wrong posts that insulted you have been taken care of.

As i said i didn't even read the report... it's a well known fact that Chinese kills Uighurs just based on their race.... so i don't think they were terrorists even to start with.

Incorrect we kill terrorists, the Uighur population has increase massively since 1949. There is a difference in what you think and what actually happened, if Xinjiang Police agreed with your view they wouldn't have shot 13 terrorist which tried attack a police station now that and the photo evidence.

You cut pregrant Uighur moms bellies and kill their unborn infants with their mothers. Do you think i will believe any report that makes these monstrous actions against Uyghurs ???.... Answer is no.

Organ harvesting back in the 90's, government does it criminals Han, Uighur, etc etc, We don't care if you believe it or not the evidence for us is all there.

I have observed many of your posts many of them seem irrational, for one you say you didn't even look at the report because you think it's fake, there is the problem. There's no getting around it

I'm really tired with your guys continues non-sense. "RIP to our Uighur brethren." = support for terorism..... it seems like you are the one who is having psychological problems.

They attacked a police station full of Han and Uighur policemen , that's terrorism 13 less terrorists on this world. there was no loss other than the terrorists who attacked the police station so from others point of view it does look like your supporting terrorists as no one died but the terrorists.

Last edited:
This is funny that how you consider those terrorists are your "brothers".

If you had read some related news about these terrorist attacks happened recently, you would have known that those butchers kill EVERYONE randomly no matter if their targets are Han or not. There were many other ethnics such as Mongolian, Hui and other ethnics killed by those terrorists, INCLUDING UIGHUR. How shameless you are.

Actually you are really their brother, since you are cold-blooded and ignorance just like those terrorists.

There is no fact from you, but story.
And your story without any reasonable source can't even possibly convince some Hong Kong and Taiwan people who stands against the CCP.
indeed problem problem is political establishment and maoist ideology !

You cannot possibly find any sense from him. That guy even send a "RIP" to terrorists and call them his "brethren",
just image how an extreme Muslim sends a "RIP" to Bin Laden, he then being criticized and yell that "RIP to our brethren (Bin Laden) doesn't mean that I support terrorism!!! You have psychological problems blah blah blah...!!!"

Ridiculous, isn't it?
for blasphemy they want death penalty but when OBL got his judgement they said why they are enjoying ?

Why do you guys even argue with that Turk fanatic? Don't you guys know we call those people "butt dictates head" i.e. where they sit determines how they think, because those terrorists have some fabricated relationship with them, they won't listen to reasoning and will blindly support them.

I now understand why those Muslims are fighting sectarian wars against each other, basically they still have hive mentality and base their support on who you are, not on whether you are right or wrong. The middle east will be forever mired in sectarian conflicts if they cannot transcend the tribal mentality.

Your constant assumptions which have been debunked I don't mod here 24/7 no I haven't banned you as you haven't done anything wrong posts that insulted you have been taken care of.

"Constant assumptions" based on previous experiences. On the thread which was about " a terrorist attack on a train station where terrorists hacked people with machetes". There were pretty much racial slurs against Uyghurs.. and they remained there for 1-2 days. When i came to thread and replied those posts in a similar fashion.... only then you begin to take some action.. Although posts of me and the guys whom discussed with me get deleted.

So, i have a reason to assump something.

Incorrect we kill terrorists, the Uighur population has increase massively since 1949. There is a difference in what you think and what actually happened, if Xinjiang Police agreed with your view they wouldn't have shot 13 terrorist which tried attack a police station now that and the photo evidence.

Organ harvesting back in the 90's, government does it criminals Han, Uighur, etc etc, We don't care if you believe it or not the evidence for us is all there.

I have observed many of your posts many of them seem irrational, for one you say you didn't even look at the report because you think it's fake, there is the problem. There's no getting around it[

They attacked a police station full of Han and Uighur policemen , that's terrorism 13 less terrorists on this world. there was no loss other than the terrorists who attacked the police station so from others point of view it does look like your supporting terrorists as no one died but the terrorists.

Uighur lawyer tortured to death in China | Asia-Pasific | Worldbulletin News

1) Millions of people are forced to get abortion under the name of "Family Planning".
2) More than 45 nuclear tests and radioactivities had killed a large amount of people.
3) Several tens thousands of people were slaughtered for being claimed as "political criminals".

China to reward spying on Uighurs in East Turkestan | Asia-Pasific | Worldbulletin News
China minorities fearful after Xi's 'terror' speech | Asia-Pasific | Worldbulletin News
China's Xi calls E. Turkestan 'frontline' in Kashgar visit | Asia-Pasific | Worldbulletin News
Uyghur Student Motorcyclist Who Beat Traffic Light Shot Dead
China's Uighurs becoming ‘strangers in their own land' Anadolu Agency
China giving Uighurs alarm-raising passport chips | Asia-Pasific | Worldbulletin News

And let's have look which country tops the genocide list.
The worst genocides of the 20th and 21st Century

Why should i believe when a your media says 13 Uighur terrorists killied. They could be civilians.... as your atrocities against Uighurs are well known among us.

[/quote]

Why do you guys even argue with that Turk fanatic? Don't you guys know we call those people "butt dictates head" i.e. where they sit determines how they think, because those terrorists have some fabricated relationship with them, they won't listen to reasoning and will blindly support them.
We have relationship with Uyghurs (not fabricated) not terrorists. Unless you want to describe the whole nation as terrorists.

I now understand why those Muslims are fighting sectarian wars against each other, basically they still have hive mentality and base their support on who you are, not on whether you are right or wrong. The middle east will be forever mired in sectarian conflicts if they cannot transcend the tribal mentality.

You know nothing "Jon Snow"...

Do you even know which sects are fighting against each other. Which sect Turkish belongs. In which secterian war we did take part ? Do you know our country is secular ? Do you know we don't care about to whom 4. Caliph title belonged to.....

As i said before, you know nothing. You have very little and insufficient knowledge about the ME region. But you act like a think-tank..... which is amusing to knowlegable readers.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Constant assumptions" based on previous experiences. On the thread which was about " a terrorist attack on a train station where terrorists hacked people with machetes". There were pretty much racial slurs against Uyghurs.. and they remained there for 1-2 days. When i came to thread and replied those posts in a similar fashion.... only then you begin to take some action.. Although posts of me and the guys whom discussed with me get deleted.

So, i have a reason to assump something.

Your assumptions wrong, Not everyone is going to react in a cool level head on terrorists action and I don't expect them to however many Chinese have defended Uighur's including myself. Of course I can't get to all reports and I mod here 24/7 so yes it will take time to delete them.

Heres to prove it your quote
Like i said, all of you are bunch of cowards, hiding behind your mod talking shıt... come to Turkish section, or world affair if you have balls. I rarely see any Chinese out of their section... guess they fell insecure when they came in contact with different people (lack of confidence). You are good at 100 vs 1, but worth nothing on 1 vs 1..

When you came you here you didn't even read the first your posts were irrational you picked fights and said people were going to genocide the Uighur when no one here did, and called Chinese cowards and tried to act like an internet tough guy

Uighur lawyer tortured to death in China | Asia-Pasific | Worldbulletin News

1) Millions of people are forced to get abortion under the name of "Family Planning".
2) More than 45 nuclear tests and radioactivities had killed a large amount of people.
3) Several tens thousands of people were slaughtered for being claimed as "political criminals".

China to reward spying on Uighurs in East Turkestan | Asia-Pasific | Worldbulletin News
China minorities fearful after Xi's 'terror' speech | Asia-Pasific | Worldbulletin News
China's Xi calls E. Turkestan 'frontline' in Kashgar visit | Asia-Pasific | Worldbulletin News
Uyghur Student Motorcyclist Who Beat Traffic Light Shot Dead
China's Uighurs becoming ‘strangers in their own land' Anadolu Agency
China giving Uighurs alarm-raising passport chips | Asia-Pasific | Worldbulletin News

None of these really have anything to do with the topic, reasonably explanation and they don't change our view. Your Chinese History is weak.

1. One Child Policy keeps from overpopulation, Chinese are in favor this, Minorities are exempted from this Uighurs etc etc
2.Nuclear tests have always done this, the US tests did, Xinjiang was testing ground and China was less concerned about safety.
3.Under the Maoist regime, however today are more relaxed.

Not surprised by the links with Stabbings, Bombings, other terrorist attacks, we take a more hardline position on terrorism now, we use to put them in prison for a while but now it's execution. This doesn't really Change our view Anti Terrorism will be harsher and Xinjiang development will be done faster.

And let's have look which country tops the genocide list.
The worst genocides of the 20th and 21st Century

Link you posted was from the deaths caused by the great famine which was caused by failure economic policies. Most of the deaths resulted from starvation not actual genocide.

Why should i believe when a your media says 13 Uighur terrorists killied. They could be civilians.... as your atrocities against Uighurs are well known among us.

Who said anything about believing us? We don't care if you believe us or not we have the evidence and seen it, you haven't provided anything on this that say otherwise. Civilians don't try to ram a car full of explosives into a police station. However we will challenge faulty assumptions including your posts which you yourself admitted to not even looking at the actual situation.

With Terrorism on the rise and ordinary civilians and the international media posting the evidence it's hard not to see the truth, unless civilians civilians are apart of this grand conspiracy by the media.

Your assumptions wrong, Not everyone is going to react in a cool level head on terrorists action and I don't expect them to however many Chinese have defended Uighur's including myself. Of course I can't get to all reports and I mod here 24/7 so yes it will take time to delete them.
Heres to prove it your quote
Like i said, all of you are bunch of cowards, hiding behind your mod talking shıt... come to Turkish section, or world affair if you have balls. I rarely see any Chinese out of their section... guess they fell insecure when they came in contact with different people (lack of confidence). You are good at 100 vs 1, but worth nothing on 1 vs 1..
When you came you here you didn't even read the first your posts were irrational you picked fights and said people were going to genocide the Uighur when no one here did, and called Chinese cowards and tried to act like an internet tough guy

Act just, than i won't try to lure people in our section. (That sentence concludes all the things you wrote down about me and other Chinese posters behaviour)

None of these really have anything to do with the topic, reasonably explanation and they don't change our view. Your Chinese History is weak.
1. One Child Policy keeps from overpopulation, Chinese are in favor this, Minorities are exempted from this Uighurs etc etc
2.Nuclear tests have always done this, the US tests did, Xinjiang was testing ground and China was less concerned about safety.
3.Under the Maoist regime, however today are more relaxed.
Not surprised by the links with Stabbings, Bombings, other terrorist attacks, we take a more hardline position on terrorism now, we use to put them in prison for a while but now it's execution. This doesn't really Change our view Anti Terrorism will be harsher and Xinjiang development will be done faster.

I never said my history knowledge about China is good.... infact it is very very poor. But i know a thing or two about Uighur issue and that's all i'm talking about, nothing else.

The reasons behind these atrocities doesn't changes the fact that China systematically killed Uighurs. And they are facing discrimination today.

About terrorism.... well terrorism is terrorism nobody will tell you have to handle terrorists.

Link you posted was from the deaths caused by the great famine which was caused by failure economic policies. Most of the deaths resulted from starvation not actual genocide.
Might be true....

Who said anything about believing us? We don't care if you believe us or not we have the evidence and seen it, you haven't provided anything on this that say otherwise. Civilians don't try to ram a car full of explosives into a police station. However we will challenge faulty assumptions including your posts which you yourself admitted to not even looking at the actual situation.
With Terrorism on the rise and ordinary civilians and the international media posting the evidence it's hard not to see the truth, unless civilians civilians are apart of this grand conspiracy by the media.

What is your evidence? Share it with me then i will believe you.. ı haven't seen anything else besides articles. Are there any footage ?

your reply is based on what you see and hear. if these people were related to you in whatever way, your opinion would be different because you would know their background and motives better. Yes, anyone who commits terrorist deeds should be punished, but you cannot ignore their complaints either. just look at the past riots, political dissidents getting punished, desperate knife attacks etc. Both sides should peacefully solve the issues. If these people were christian or related to European people, western media would bash China non-stop, but now that Uyghurs are muslim, they don't raise noise at all. This case is not even primarily about religion, so stop coming up with cliche reasons such as jihad and sharia law.

LOOL Both sides should peacefully solve this issue?:lol: Do you think these terrorists scums will ever leave/abandon their Jihad because of some peaceful talks/negotiations etc? :disagree: Looks like you dont understand these scums. They will keep attacking/sstabbing/bombing people randomly just to make their so called point heard. They think for the most part that they are doing the world a favor by getting rid of infidels, and they have been brainwashed to believe if they die fighting/killing infidels, then they will go to heaven where some pretty sexy young shy virgins await them for some good pleasure where they will live happily ever after.:lol: So some of them who are illiterate/uneducated or come from poor backgrounds easilly believe these lies/propaganda.
Just see the way they are killing poor innocent civilians(old, poor men, women, children, girls etc) people in Nigeria, Yemen, Libya,Syria,Iraq, Somalia etc. It doesnt matter if they are christians or not, these scums will still kill just to fulfil their foolish prophecy/achieve their objectives of establishing an islamic state. In fact even some eductaed british arab/Muslim citizens are now joining ranks to fight their religious Jihad in Syria and Iraq. our security agencies have been tracking/revealing many of them who are fighting in the middle east for ISIS, Alqaeda and other islamic groups. So no these terrorists will still carry on with their objectives, it doesnt matter what policies the government takes that fvours them, they have their own policies/objectives they want to attain and will kill anyone to reach it. Thats why im in favor of our government to take harsh measures to limit these scums coming here in our country as 'immigrants/asylum seekers', hey use this as a cover to come here and start spreading their extremist islamic views/convert innocent young Naive british muslim kids. Our government have taken a too liberal approach towards this, unlike other european countries and U.S. Now we are having to face a situation where our muslims youth are becoming increasingly radicalised and travelling abroad for jihad, which they soon will be returning to wage this war in Britain as well. Give this scums a hand and they will demand your arm. :agree:

If we follow your reasoning of justifying these terrorists scums killings of civilians randomly, because they are 'desperate' and marginalised or have complaints against he government, then believe me even here in the U.K, Europe, U.S and other developed countries there will be suicide bombings, stabbings,killings of civilians randomly as well. Since even here they are people who have complaints against the government and who are 'marginalised' as well. In fact there are many countries where people have griviances against their government but they dont go aroung stabbing poor people randomly to make their point heard. So no terrorism can never be justified Bro, since these terrorists will carry on with their killings no matter what policies the government takes, they just want their own sharia laws/policies and way of life to be imposed onnthe whole country, which of course will never happen.:agree:
So until then im with China and other countries to continue hunting these scums down till the last one.:enjoy:

Last edited:
LOOL Both sides should peacefully solve this issue?:lol: Do you think these terrorists scums will ever leave/abandon their Jihad because of some peaceful talks/negotiations etc? :disagree: Looks like you dont understand these scums. They will keep attacking/sstabbing/bombing people randomly just to make their so called point heard. They think for the most part that they are doing the world a favor by getting rid of infidels, and they have been brainwashed to believe if they die fighting/killing infidels, then they will go to heaven where some pretty sexy young shy virgins await them for some good pleasure where they will live happily ever after.:lol: So some of them who are illiterate/uneducated or come from poor backgrounds easilly believe these lies/propaganda.
Just see the way they are killing poor innocent civilians(old, poor men, women, children, girls etc) people in Nigeria, Yemen, Libya,Syria,Iraq, Somalia etc. It doesnt matter if they are christians or not, these scums will still kill just to fulfil their foolish prophecy/achieve their objectives of establishing an islamic state. In fact even some eductaed british arab/Muslim citizens are now joining ranks to fight their religious Jihad in Syria and Iraq. our security agencies have been tracking/revealing many of them who are fighting in the middle east for ISIS, Alqaeda and other islamic groups. So no these terrorists will still carry on with their objectives, it doesnt matter what policies the government takes that fvours them, they have their own policies/objectives they want to attain and will kill anyone to reach it. Thats why im in favor of our government to take harsh measures to limit these scums coming here in our country as 'immigrants/asylum seekers', hey use this as a cover to come here and start spreading their extremist islamic views/convert innocent young Naive british muslim kids. Our government have taken a too liberal approach towards this, unlike other european countries and U.S. Now we are having to face a situation where our muslims youth are becoming increasingly radicalised and travelling abroad for jihad, which they soon will be returning to wage this war in Britain as well. Give this scums a hand and they will demand your arm. :agree:

If we follow your reasoning of justifying these terrorists scums killings of civilians randomly, because they are 'desperate' and marginalised or have complaints against he government, then believe me even here in the U.K, Europe, U.S and other developed countries there will be suicide bombings, stabbings,killings of civilians randomly as well. Since even here they are people who have complaints against the government and who are 'marginalised' as well. In fact there are many countries where people have griviances against their government but they dont go aroung stabbing poor people randomly to make their point heard. So no terrorism can never be justified Bro, since these terrorists will carry on with their killings no matter what policies the government takes, they just want their own sharia laws/policies and way of life to be imposed onnthe whole country, which of course will never happen.:agree:
So until then im with China and other countries to continue hunting these scums down till the last one.:enjoy:
Didnt read after a few sentences. Basically it seems you like to keep drawing a link between any issue with islam. then why dont you just write in short 'wherever there is a problem with muslims, be it right or wrong, they must get crushed'? Pathetic, but didnt expect much from a biased brit anyway.

Back
Top Bottom