What's new

Xinjian:13 terrorists shot dead, 3 polices injured lightly

@Hu Songshan is the mod of this section. He is extremely bias in modding and has doulbe standard. I opened complain thread in HQ but nothing happened. I recommend you open also a complaint against him.

If a Chinese member talks in Turkish section a quarter of what you talk in Chinese section, he will be banned permanently. That has been experienced repeatedly. So, before pointing your finger at Hu Songshan, consider your own mods. If there was going to be an action against him, your moderatroship will purged from top to down.

Anyways, people here always attack me personally and go off-topic try to drag me with them by doing so they can give reason to mods to ban me from the thread.

Because you are racist. Your heated rhetoric has proven it. No sane discussion with you.

First of all don't accuse the moderation of Turkish section.. you don't know how to interact with people, you are using insults, slurs and racism.

The word he uses (low life) is not racism, even though you may consider it an insult. So, please differentiate.

"RIP to our Uighur brethren." = support for terorism..... it seems like you are the one who is having psychological problems.

Don't you realize that you say Rest in Peace to terrorists who have been killed when they attempted to murder the policemen and call the terrorists that killed as your "brethren." To me, that's a blatant support for terrorism. In this case, indeed, you are being lowering yourself to their level.

Have you heard any Chinese calling PKK fighthers as their brethren (as a figure of speech) and RIPed them?

Turks and their love for terrorists
I guess these people are brainwashed from their youth to carry out jihad.

No wonder many Turks are fighting in the ranks of the ISIS terrorists who play football with human head.

If a Chinese member talks in Turkish section a quarter of what you talk in Chinese section, he will be banned permanently. That has been experienced repeatedly. So, before pointing your finger at Hu Songshan, consider your own mods. If there was going to be an action against him, your moderatroship will purged from top to down.

Because you are racist. Your heated rhetoric has proven it. No sane discussion with you.

The word he uses (low life) is not racism, even though you may consider it an insult. So, please differentiate.

Don't you realize that you say Rest in Peace to terrorists who have been killed when they attempted to murder the policemen and call the terrorists that killed as your "brethren." To me, that's a blatant support for terrorism. In this case, indeed, you are being lowering yourself to their level.

Have you heard any Chinese calling PKK fighthers as their brethren (as a figure of speech) and RIPed them?

No wonder many Turks are fighting in the ranks of the ISIS terrorists who play football with human head.

I've never met a Turk that hated terrorists. They seem to love their terrorists like supporting some football team. Strange people them Turks.

Quite frankly I hope we cut off all diplomatic ties with that despotic Turkish regime until they stop funding and arming terrorists all across the world. I don't want to have relations with a regime that is a state sponsor of terror.

Turks and their love for terrorists :lol:
I guess these people are brainwashed from their youth to carry out jihad.

Guys, you are soo offf, i mean it's retarded.. you are just humilating yourselves by showing the amount of ignorance of yourselves.

What Jihad... i mean what a silly thing to say to a Turk. We don't believe in Jihad, Ummah, Caliphate, Wahabisim.... If you knew about the last times of the Ottoman Empire, Establishment of the Turkey and it's values. You would know.

But.. seems like you want to be a clown. So there is no stopping you. I will just laugh over your silly words. :lol:

Nopei he will banned bacause you can't have decent conversation...you don't know how to talk with people.

I'm not pointing my finger at your mode, i'm sticking it to his eye.... FYI

You are the one using racial remarks but i happened to be a racist.... nice logic, huh ?

Read my post again... and stop putting words in my mouth.

We condemn every terrorist act.
Many times we ...only we said. " Terrorism is global, there is no religion, race, color, language, of the terror. Terror is terror. And simple as that.

But i have made my point several times on this thread, i don't want to repeat myself like a parrot to make you guys understand.

kurds and Chinese are unrelated.

Stop shooting from your @ss... :lol: You guys are masters of slander. Lies, lies and lies.

Last edited by a moderator:
As i said i didn't even read the report... it's a well known fact that Chinese kills Uighurs just based on their race.... so i don't think they were terrorists even to start with.

You cut pregrant Uighur moms bellies and kill their unborn infants with their mothers. Do you think i will believe any report that makes these monstrous actions against Uyghurs ???.... Answer is no.
@WebMaster dont you think its going way beyond even as propoganda ? like calling chinese low life people, murderer, making rasict comments I think you need to banned him !

So... "Hadi al bakalım bunu çevir çevirebilirsen ?"... don't trust google translate, it's useless on Turkish.

Also... if google translate fails to translate anywords does it means it is a racial abusive word. ? ..... come on act smarter than this.
okay chinese people are low life really ????

they are not jihadi

they are local Uighar nationalists who fear Chinese takeover on their traditional lands

so you want to kill Uighar women and children?
making human shield huh ! fight like a man ! dont hide behind your women and children after shooting this people !

Last edited:
@WebMaster dont you think its going way beyond even as propoganda ? like calling chinese low life people, murderer, making rasict comments I think you need to banned him !

okay chinese people are low life really ????

Where did i say "low life"....??? Your lies becaming more and more ridiculus.... have shame.

Infact, your Chinese buddy, used that word on me... But no action have been taken over... When i used to that word on a fellow Turk a few months ago (who really deserved it.)

Webby gave me infraction for it. But i'm not expecting a fair fight from you guys....

Also this topic has gone off-topic but that was not my intention. Chinese people go off-topic with my first comment and dragged me by themselves, hoping for a thread ban as they knew they couldn't not discuss with me on a fair ground.

Anyways, if you guys don't want to derail the tread anymore, don't quote me. But if you are gonna quote me, you can bet that i won't stay silent to your slanders.

Do not shoot them!
Capture them alive and torture them for years

At last choke them to dead in shit hole.

Many young people are attracted by extremist religious ideology nere the boundary, why 110million Hui Muslim haven't such terrorists, and 15 years ago without any terrorists in Xinjiang, US started 911 war and made terrorists exchange and expanding. We should help to clean terrorists in Middle-Asia such as in Afghanistan, Pakistan at al.

For anti terrorists, no one can stand outside, or stand with us, or stand with terrorists and become our enemy, without any third road

Wrong assesment.... Uighurs = Turkic, Turkish = Turkic... they are our blood.

On topic:
RIP to our Uighur brethren.

Off topic:

Chinese section have no free speech. You can see there are Chinese members talking about genocide against Uighur but their mod take no action. If i give them their medicine he would simply ban me from the thread and gave me infractions.

So, if you wanna hear both sides in this issue. Come to our section where everybody is free to speak his mind.
The Uyghur issue

This is funny that how you consider those terrorists are your "brothers".

If you had read some related news about these terrorist attacks happened recently, you would have known that those butchers kill EVERYONE randomly no matter if their targets are Han or not. There were many other ethnics such as Mongolian, Hui and other ethnics killed by those terrorists, INCLUDING UIGHUR. How shameless you are.

Actually you are really their brother, since you are cold-blooded and ignorance just like those terrorists.

As i said i didn't even read the report... it's a well known fact that Chinese kills Uighurs just based on their race.... so i don't think they were terrorists even to start with.

You cut pregrant Uighur moms bellies and kill their unborn infants with their mothers. Do you think i will believe any report that makes these monstrous actions against Uyghurs ???.... Answer is no.

There is no fact from you, but story.
And your story without any reasonable source can't even possibly convince some Hong Kong and Taiwan people who stands against the CCP.

Last edited:
There is no fact from you, but story.
And your story without any reasonable source can't even possibly convince some Hong Kong and Taiwan people who stands against the CCP.

I didn't quote first part of your post as second part is answer to your first part.

What reasonable source you want.... videos and images are reasonable for you??? Visit Turkish section's Uighur thread.. there are lot's of evidence there.

View attachment 36070really mister ? I didnt get any translation !!!:nono:

Anyone who can understand French alphabet will understand what that particular character means.

It basically reads as 'chin-chon,' which is a racist slur.

Sir @Hu Songshan , I think this violates forum rules. Please ban this racist terrorist sympathizer.

Last edited:
It's good you admitted you didn't even read the report. The obvious follow-up question is, why bother commenting if you are not even familiar with the facts? You have no evidence that these terrorists didn't attack the police station, other than your fervent desire not to believe it out of your sympathy for terrorism.

You cannot possibly find any sense from him. That guy even send a "RIP" to terrorists and call them his "brethren",
just image how an extreme Muslim sends a "RIP" to Bin Laden, he then being criticized and yell that "RIP to our brethren (Bin Laden) doesn't mean that I support terrorism!!! You have psychological problems blah blah blah...!!!"

Ridiculous, isn't it?

Last edited:
I didn't quote first part of your post as second part is answer to your first part.

What reasonable source you want.... videos and images are reasonable for you??? Visit Turkish section's Uighur thread.. there are lot's of evidence there.
I'm sorry, but I am the one who got the proof, you do not.
Violence in western Chinese region of Xinjiang kills 21 - CNN.com

And since when do terrorists' bombs are so high tech that they only kill particular target but make no harm to some people while exploding?

These are reasonable sources, look at those lovely reference, so beautiful.
Argument against East Turkestan independence
China claims to have a historic claim on modern-day Xinjiang dating back two thousand years. East Asian migrants arrived in the eastern portions of the Tarim Basin about 3,000 years ago, while the Uighur people arrived after the collapse of the Orkon Uighur Kingdom, based in modern-day Mongolia, around the year 842.[58] It fears that independence movements are largely funded and led by outside forces that seek to weaken China. China points out that despite such movements, Xinjiang has made great economic strides, building up its infrastructure, improving its education system and increasing the average life expectancy.[59]

Some Chinese Muslims criticize Uyghur separatism, and generally do not want to get involved in conflict in other countries over Islam for fear of being perceived as radical.[60]

Uyghur independence activists express concern over the Han population changing the Uyghur character of the region, yet the historical native land of the Uyghurs is not the whole land of Xinjiang, but Tarim basin. Also the capital of Xinjiang Urumqi was even originally a Han and Hui (Tungan) city with few Uyghur people before recent Uyghur migration to the city, but foreigners mistakenly think that Urumqi was originally a Uyghur city and that the Chinese destroyed its Uyghur character and culture.[61] Moreover, the Han and Hui mostly live in northern Xinjiang Dzungaria, and are separated from areas of historical Uyghur dominance south of the Tian Shan mountains (southwestern Xinjiang), where Uyghurs account for about 90% of the population.[62]

Uyghur nationalist historians such as Turghun Almas claim that Uyghurs were distinct and independent from Chinese for 6000 years, and that all non-Uyghur peoples are non-indigenous immigrants to Xinjiang.[63] However, the Han Dynasty (206 BCE–220 CE) established military colonies (tuntian) and commanderies (duhufu) to control Xinjiang from 120 BCE, while the Tang Dynasty (618-907) also controlled much of Xinjiang until the An Lushan rebellion.[64] Chinese historians refute Uyghur nationalist claims by pointing out the 2000-year history of Han settlement in Xinjiang, documenting the history of Mongol, Kazakh, Uzbek, Manchu, Hui, Xibo indigenes in Xinjiang, and by emphasizing the relatively late "westward migration" of the Huigu (equated with "Uyghur" by the PRC government) people from Mongolia the 9th century.[63] The name "Uyghur" was associated with a Buddhist people in the Tarim Basin in the 9th century, but completely disappeared by the 15th century, until it was revived by the Soviet Union in the 20th century.[65]

Uyghur nationalists often incorrectly claim that 5% of Xinjiang's population in 1949 was Han, and that the other 95% was Uyghur, erasing the presence of Kazakhs, Xibes, and others, and ignoring the fact that Hans were around one third of Xinjiang's population at 1800, during the time of the Qing Dynasty.[66] At the start of the 19th century, 40 years after the Qing reconquest, there were around 155,000 Han and Hui Chinese in northern Xinjiang and somewhat more than twice that number of Uyghurs in southern Xinjiang.[67] A census of Xinjiang under Qing rule in the early 19th century tabulated ethnic shares of the population as 30% Han and 60% Turkic, while it dramatically shifted to 6% Han and 75% Uyghur in the 1953 census, however a situation similar to the Qing era-demographics with a large number of Han has been restored as of 2000 with 40.57% Han and 45.21% Uyghur.[68]

I'm sorry, but I am the one who got the proof, you do not.
Violence in western Chinese region of Xinjiang kills 21 - CNN.com

And since when do terrorists' bombs are so high tech that they only kill particular target but make no harm to some people while exploding?

These are reasonable sources, look at those lovely reference, so beautiful.
Argument against East Turkestan independence
China claims to have a historic claim on modern-day Xinjiang dating back two thousand years. East Asian migrants arrived in the eastern portions of the Tarim Basin about 3,000 years ago, while the Uighur people arrived after the collapse of the Orkon Uighur Kingdom, based in modern-day Mongolia, around the year 842.[58] It fears that independence movements are largely funded and led by outside forces that seek to weaken China. China points out that despite such movements, Xinjiang has made great economic strides, building up its infrastructure, improving its education system and increasing the average life expectancy.[59]

Some Chinese Muslims criticize Uyghur separatism, and generally do not want to get involved in conflict in other countries over Islam for fear of being perceived as radical.[60]

Uyghur independence activists express concern over the Han population changing the Uyghur character of the region, yet the historical native land of the Uyghurs is not the whole land of Xinjiang, but Tarim basin. Also the capital of Xinjiang Urumqi was even originally a Han and Hui (Tungan) city with few Uyghur people before recent Uyghur migration to the city, but foreigners mistakenly think that Urumqi was originally a Uyghur city and that the Chinese destroyed its Uyghur character and culture.[61] Moreover, the Han and Hui mostly live in northern Xinjiang Dzungaria, and are separated from areas of historical Uyghur dominance south of the Tian Shan mountains (southwestern Xinjiang), where Uyghurs account for about 90% of the population.[62]

Uyghur nationalist historians such as Turghun Almas claim that Uyghurs were distinct and independent from Chinese for 6000 years, and that all non-Uyghur peoples are non-indigenous immigrants to Xinjiang.[63] However, the Han Dynasty (206 BCE–220 CE) established military colonies (tuntian) and commanderies (duhufu) to control Xinjiang from 120 BCE, while the Tang Dynasty (618-907) also controlled much of Xinjiang until the An Lushan rebellion.[64] Chinese historians refute Uyghur nationalist claims by pointing out the 2000-year history of Han settlement in Xinjiang, documenting the history of Mongol, Kazakh, Uzbek, Manchu, Hui, Xibo indigenes in Xinjiang, and by emphasizing the relatively late "westward migration" of the Huigu (equated with "Uyghur" by the PRC government) people from Mongolia the 9th century.[63] The name "Uyghur" was associated with a Buddhist people in the Tarim Basin in the 9th century, but completely disappeared by the 15th century, until it was revived by the Soviet Union in the 20th century.[65]

Uyghur nationalists often incorrectly claim that 5% of Xinjiang's population in 1949 was Han, and that the other 95% was Uyghur, erasing the presence of Kazakhs, Xibes, and others, and ignoring the fact that Hans were around one third of Xinjiang's population at 1800, during the time of the Qing Dynasty.[66] At the start of the 19th century, 40 years after the Qing reconquest, there were around 155,000 Han and Hui Chinese in northern Xinjiang and somewhat more than twice that number of Uyghurs in southern Xinjiang.[67] A census of Xinjiang under Qing rule in the early 19th century tabulated ethnic shares of the population as 30% Han and 60% Turkic, while it dramatically shifted to 6% Han and 75% Uyghur in the 1953 census, however a situation similar to the Qing era-demographics with a large number of Han has been restored as of 2000 with 40.57% Han and 45.21% Uyghur.[68]

Don't make mistake... no Turks in PDF will ever defend or support any kind of Terrorism. You can see our posts in the that thread, when some terrorists hacked Chinese people in a train station. Every single Turk condemned that attacks.

But what the disturbing thing is; Attitude of Chinese People and their government's attitude against Ethnic Uighurs... threating all of the nation as terrorists while doing monstrous acts against them.

Like i said before i didn't read and still not reading that news, as i don't believe your media. We believed the train station incident since there was footage. But if the this news are true.. then to hell with the terrorists.... i won't forgive any terrorist act even if it had been done by my father... there is just no justification for such act.

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom