What's new

Xinjian:13 terrorists shot dead, 3 polices injured lightly

No. Hence I can't help you with your problems. I don't suggest you look elsewhere on the internet either. The psychologist needs to talk with you in person.

If you are not a psychologist you can't evaluate if i have psychological problems or not. :rolleyes:

And remember, supporting terrorism and trying to pick a fight are both highly offensive actions in real life too. So don't do that either.

From which of my posts do you suggest that i'm supporting terrorism.. I ask you show me, please. You guys live in your imaginary world. Maybe you are the one who needs a psychologist.

How come it becames racist... it's in Turkish, what do you know about it.

I can provide correct translation to Mr @Hu Songshan , if needed, to prove your balatant racism. Do what @Raphael advices you, and seek help outside the Chinese section.

Our level of disinterest in you guys should provide some inspiration for you to go back to your hookah in the corner of the house.

I can provide correct translation to Mr @Hu Songshan , if needed, to prove your balatant racism. Do what @Raphael advices you, and seek help outside the Chinese section.

Yeah, prove it, please.

Our level of disinterest in you guys should provide some inspiration for you to go back to your hookah in the corner of the house.

I have no interest for the Chinese either. I'm only interested in the atrocities done against Uighur people... do you see me commenting other threads in Chinese section ?

you ask your terrorist brother RIP, is it enough? you even forget to prepare vigins for them
I didn't read even the article. most probably Chinese authorities accused them falsely. You guys kill unborn infants while they are in belly of their mothers just because they are Uighurs, why should i believe in your media.

By the way, I got banned in your section. you must be very happy, hah.

You lack to discuss like a proper human being... it was right thing to do ban you from a section where level-headed people discuss in a mannered way.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyways, people here always attack me personally and go off-topic try to drag me with them by doing so they can give reason to mods to ban me from the thread.

You simply can't discuss with me head on in this issue, so you use under the belt tactics to get best of me.... pathetic i would say.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you are not a psychologist you can't evaluate if i have psychological problems or not. :rolleyes:

But some symptoms of psychological abnormality are so obvious that even a layman can diagnose them. Supporting terrorism and looking for a fight are both such symptoms.

From which of my posts do you suggest that i'm supporting terrorism.. I ask you show me, please. You guys live in your imaginary world. Maybe you are the one who needs a psychologist.

Post #36:
On topic:
RIP to our Uighur brethren.

This was a terrorist attack that thankfully avoided any civilians casualties. So you could not be mourning for any Uighur victims, only the terrorists. Why are you grieving for them? When your "cousins" outside your borders massively misbehave, then you shouldn't condone their actions. That's a recipe for being hated.

Yeah, prove it, please.

I have no interest for the Chinese either. I'm only interested in the atrocities done against Uighur people... do you see me commenting other threads in Chinese section ?

I didn't read even the article. most probably Chinese authorities accused them falsely. You guys kill unborn infants while they are in belly of their mothers just because they are Uighurs, why should i believe in your media.

You lack to discuss like a proper human being... it was right thing to do ban you from a section where level-headed people discuss in a mannered way.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyways, people here always attack me personally and go off-topic try to drag me with them by doing so they can give reason to mods to ban me from the thread.

You simply can't discuss with me head on in this issue, so you use under the belt tactics to get best of me.... pathetic i would say.
you can really get lots of losers' excuses to comfort youself . at least in this section we let you give out your bullshit rather than banned like I experienced in your section. You are a so low life that not worth of my reasoning anymore.

you can really get lots of losers' excuses to comfort youself . at least in this section we let you give out your bullshit rather than banned like I experienced in your section. You are a so low life that not worth of my reasoning anymore.

First of all don't accuse the moderation of Turkish section.. you don't know how to interact with people, you are using insults, slurs and racism. Like in your last comment.

I'm saying your Mod will let you to insult me but i reply on the same manner he will ban me immediatly. That is what you call hiding behind the mod.

On the "low life" issue, i can't readers can pretty much use their brains to see who is being the "low life" here.

But some symptoms of psychological abnormality are so obvious that even a layman can diagnose them. Supporting terrorism and looking for a fight are both such symptoms.
Post #36:
On topic:
RIP to our Uighur brethren.
This was a terrorist attack that thankfully avoided any civilians casualties. So you could not be mourning for any Uighur victims, only the terrorists. Why are you grieving for them? When your "cousins" outside your borders massively misbehave, then you shouldn't condone their actions. That's a recipe for being hated.

I'm really tired with your guys continues non-sense. "RIP to our Uighur brethren." = support for terorism..... it seems like you are the one who is having psychological problems.

First of all don't accuse the moderation of Turkish section.. you don't know how to interact with people, you are using insults, slurs and racism. Like in your last comment.

I'm saying your Mod will let you to insult me but i reply on the same manner he will ban me immediatly. That is what you call hiding behind the mod.

On the "low life" issue, i can't readers can pretty much use their brains to see who is being the "low life" here.
what did I insult you in your section? how can I insult you surounded by a bunch of turks? it is against common sense.I just state the facts your butt hurt. that is all. again, I will not argue with you anymore otherwise you will whine we bully you with numbers.

Last edited:
I'm really tired with your guys continues non-sense. "RIP to our Uighur brethren." = support for terorism..... it seems like you are the one who is having psychological problems.

You'll have to do better than that to squirm away from responsibility. As I already reasoned, there were no Uighur victims in this terrorist attack. Therefore, you must have been mourning for the terrorists.

You'll have to do better than that to squirm away from responsibility. As I already reasoned, there were no Uighur victims in this terrorist attack. Therefore, you must have been mourning for the terrorists.

As i said i didn't even read the report... it's a well known fact that Chinese kills Uighurs just based on their race.... so i don't think they were terrorists even to start with.

You cut pregrant Uighur moms bellies and kill their unborn infants with their mothers. Do you think i will believe any report that makes these monstrous actions against Uyghurs ???.... Answer is no.

@atatwolf i just realised that this is not Chinese Section but we are in the China & Far East section...... do you know, who is the mod here ?

If the Chinese Mod doesn't happens to be the mod here, I will put çin-çons where they belong. :)
@Hu Songshan is the mod of this section. He is extremely bias in modding and has doulbe standard. I opened complain thread in HQ but nothing happened. I recommend you open also a complaint against him.

what did I insult you in your section? how can I insult you surronded by a bunch of turks? it is against common sense.I just state the facts you don't like hear. that is all. again,
Your comments are deleted... you used racial words and insults... otherwise you would have contine to discuss.

I will not argue with you anymore otherwise you will whine we bully you with numbers.

Please come at me with numbers, i won't whine until 1 vs 100...

@Hu Songshan is the mod of this section. He is extremely bias in modding and has doulbe standard. I opened complain thread in HQ but nothing happened. I recommend you open also a complaint against him.

okay, after his action, i will do.

As i said i didn't even read the report... it's a well known fact that Chinese kills Uighurs just based on their race.... so i don't think they were terrorists even to start with.

You cut pregrant Uighur moms bellies and kill their unborn infants with their mothers. Do you think i will believe any report that makes these monstrous actions against Uyghurs ???.... Answer is no.

It's good you admitted you didn't even read the report. The obvious follow-up question is, why bother commenting if you are not even familiar with the facts? You have no evidence that these terrorists didn't attack the police station, other than your fervent desire not to believe it out of your sympathy for terrorism.

why RIP?
they wi l l rot in Hell.

The ones who opress the Uyghurs will rot in hell.

Why you guys, are so off when you are aking assumptions.. you are not even cloes.

It's good you admitted you didn't even read the report. The obvious follow-up question is, why bother commenting if you are not even familiar with the facts?
ı familiar with the facts, that's the reason i'm commenting on...

You have no evidence that these terrorists didn't attack the police station, other than your fervent desire not to believe it out of your sympathy for terrorism.
I have sympathhy, for my brethren nothing else. The rest is your imagination filling in the gaps.

Attacker tells CCTV he regrets terror assault
Attacker tells CCTV he regrets terror assault
video of whole attack process by 3 terrorists:
分享-播放页
0021862984821511ebf002.JPG

The surviving attacker in a brutal assault in Hotan prefecture, Xinjiang Uygur autonomous region, has apologized and said he was lucky not to have been killed like his two accomplices by the fierce resistance of the people they ambushed on June 15.

Muer Zhati, who has a wound on his head, said in the Uygur language during a China Central Television interview that he was motivated by other attackers and thought he was engaged in jihad.

"They (conspirators) talked about 'jihad' and said we would skip Yawm al-Din (judgment) and enter Jannah (heaven) directly after we fought and died for jihad," he said.

"I was persuaded and did such thing (hacking people ). ... I am sorry, I want to apologize for what I did. ... I just want to say sorry."

Though he appeared to be a devout Muslim, Zhati could not answer simple questions about Muslim doctrine asked by the CCTV reporter, such as the exact definition of jihad.

Police said most of the terrorism suspects in Xinjiang are influenced by extremism and illegal religious activities.

On June 15, Zhati and the two other attackers broke into a venue in Hotan where residents were playing mahjong. Security camera footage showed they talked with each other for about 90 seconds before breaking into the room and attacking people with axes and knives. Zhati was the second to attack the people inside and he hacked the only female victim.

The three were soon subdued and captured by residents and police officers. Two of the attackers died from their injuries. Four people were injured in the fight with the attackers.

"I felt a little scared after people in the room fought back at us with tables and chairs," Zhati said.

The attackers tried to escape, only to find the place was encircled by people carrying different weapons. They tried to kill those blocking their way but failed. Armed patrol officers arrived and brought the situation under control. Zhati said he was lucky to be caught.

"I am still alive. If I could, by any chance, be released, I would never do such thing again," he said. "I would take care of my parents."

The courageous fight the residents put up against the terrorists - after local people recently subdued three suicide bombers carrying machetes, daggers and explosive devices in Pishan - has injected new impetus into Xinjiang's fight to eradicate the terrorist threat in the region.

In staunch support, the local government rewarded 300,000 yuan ($48,200) to the people who overwhelmed the attackers in Hotan.

China launched a yearlong campaign against terrorism, with Xinjiang in the center, after a terrorist attack on May 22 in an open market in the regional capital Urumqi. Residents have been mobilized to contribute to the campaign by reporting any suspected terrorist activities.

(SOURCES:China Daily)Editor: zhaoqian

Back
Top Bottom