What's new

Xinjian:13 terrorists shot dead, 3 polices injured lightly

LOL, U can go to xinjiang ask them. I'm sure them won't disappoint u. welcome :china:
on the contrary i think quite many Uyghurs know Turkey. My Uyghur friends told me that Turkish brands, especially food, clothes and Turkish series are famous there. Chinese govt even allows Turkish PM and other officials and Turkish artists to visit Uyghur places. it isnt important that they cant locate where Turkey exactly is, it's all about that they dont forget their fellow Turkic people and identity :)

on the contrary i think quite many Uyghurs know Turkey. My Uyghur friends told me that Turkish brands, especially food, clothes and Turkish series are famous there. Chinese govt even allows Turkish PM and other officials and Turkish artists to visit Uyghur places. it isnt important that they cant locate where Turkey exactly is, it's all about that they dont forget their fellow Turkic people and identity :)
Good, that proves they are not persecuted, they have freedom to get whatever information they want, and we are confident enough to allow ur PM and other turks to come to xinjiang regardless their agenda, because most Uyghurs consider themselves chinese citizen, nothing can change that.

Wrong assesment.... Uighurs = Turkic, Turkish = Turkic... they are our blood.

On topic:
RIP to our Uighur brethren.

Off topic:

Chinese section have no free speech. You can see there are Chinese members talking about genocide against Uighur but their mod take no action. If i give them their medicine he would simply ban me from the thread and gave me infractions.

So, if you wanna hear both sides in this issue. Come to our section where everybody is free to speak his mind.
The Uyghur issue

Having related blood doesn't excuse terrorist acts now, you do know they attacked a police station with Uighur policemen right ? Good riddance.

I've debunked your posts in the past here especially with the mosque same with this, If there was no free speech than all the Viet, Filipino , and Japanese would have been gone, threads about China that Chinese members don't like are there. If there is no free speech than this post would have been deleted. Your bias on this is showing.

No one here has wants to genocide Uighur's we hate terrorists there has been noting but hate for them. Many Han Chinese here have defended Uighur's despite some bad blood only member that wanted to kill turks was Iajj and I've banned him multiple times. Terrorists will continue to be killed doesn't matter the ethnicity.

Last edited:
They are terrorists. You should change the thread title.

That came to my mind as well, but, surprisingly, it is the language used by the Chinese source I quoted from. It was either Global Times or CNTV/CCTV.

On topic:

Off topic:

Chinese section have no free speech. You can see there are Chinese members talking about genocide against Uighur but their mod take no action. If i give them their medicine he would simply ban me from the thread and gave me infractions.

So, if you wanna hear both sides in this issue. Come to our section where everybody is free to speak his mind.
The Uyghur issue

That makes cleaning them off even more fun.

If you do not want to get banned, keep away from Chinese thread. On your side of the river, we see, there is a lot of terrorist-loving going on. Keep blabbing in your "tea house."

We just express-mailed your brethren to hell. Live with that.

Good news! Their families and any related parties should be executed by death sentence. Terrorists go back to where you belong! You are not welcome here! :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

They should be given one way ticket to hell, or to Turkey.

Chinese are content and happy with peace-loving, hard-working Uighur citizens of China, who compose the overwhelming majority.

Uighurs are welcome to enjoy the fruits of the Chinese Dream that is becoming a reality each passing day.

Last edited:
Glad to know that CCP starts hunting down those terroist family members as well. Those fxxkers are not innocent at all.

On topic:

Off topic:

The Uyghur issue
Quiet hilarious coming from Turkicized Anatolia natives.

The truth is that modern day Anatolian Turks have a tenuous claims to ancient nomadic tribes ie Gokturks/Xiongnu/Huns.

The earliest proto Mongolic/Turkic tribes were mixed and were recorded to have differing features however if you look at statues of Gokturks they are clearly of Mongoloid stock,ditto with paintings of medieval Uighurs.

Otherwise Roman,Byzantine and Arabian sources would not have stereotyped some of these tribes as having "Mongoloid" features.

The small number of Q,C,N etc and the large amount of J,R1b,G,E etc in Anatolian Turks show that majority of the population of modern day Turkey is native rather than from the steppes.

This is not even including mdna studies which ancient Xiongnu had more East Eurasian haplogroups than West Eurasian.

I noticed a common trait that Anatolian Turks and Uighurs share is hijacking an ancient ethnicity as their ancestors.

Cowards will be coward.... do whatever you like in your isolated world..

Our world is extremely wide and diverse.

Remember, we are the largest trading nation in the world. You do not do trade if you decline communication.

But we will not discuss our internal matters with foreigners who have nothing to do with that. Nor do we interested in your internal matters.

We can talk trade, science, and education. Our internal matters are none of no body's business.

Last edited:
If the Chinese Mod doesn't happens to be the mod here, I will put çin-çons where they belong. :)

As even you have astutely observed, most Chinese don't bother to visit Turkish section or even world affairs. They simply don't care and have no interest in your affairs. So why are coming here to our section, intent on supporting terrorism and picking a fight? You problems sound psychological. They can only be resolved by a psychologist, not by a cheap keyboard battle.

As even you have astutely observed, most Chinese don't bother to visit Turkish section or even world affairs. They simply don't care and have no interest in your affairs. So why are coming here to our section, intent on supporting terrorism and picking a fight? You problems sound psychological. They can only be resolved by a psychologist, not by a cheap keyboard battle.

Are you a psychologist ?

Are you a psychologist ?

No. Hence I can't help you with your problems. I don't suggest you look elsewhere on the internet either. The psychologist needs to talk with you in person.

And remember, supporting terrorism and trying to pick a fight are both highly offensive actions in real life too. So don't do that either.

Back
Top Bottom