What's new

Xinjian:13 terrorists shot dead, 3 polices injured lightly

Autosomal studies already prove that this is wrong,would you like me to post them?

Why are you so eager to get into genetics discussion with me..? I don't understand this stuff... i mentioned the Turkish users who understands this DNA, Haploid , Chromose stuff.. discuss with them.

Northern Xinjiang was never the traditional lands of Hans or Uighurs it wast he territory of the Zunghar Mongols.
Furthermore Chinese controlled the region far before there was a Turkic identity.
And Anatolia was never our home region. We came from Central-Asia to Anatolia. So it is okay with you if some other country invades and annexes my country... That can be fine with you but not with me.

Again,visit the area instead of relying on biased information.
Maybe, i will someda but, till that day, i will listen to my kin from abroad.

Okay, lets start.

As i said before your governments portrait 13 people as terrorists without any proof. Prove those killed Uighurs are terrorists i will condemn them

You haven't given any proof this wasn't 13 ordinary people don't attack a police station and leave 3 police injured by ramming a car full of explosives, multiple attacks like this have happened before mass evidence of that has been shown what is your evidence this isn't because we already know this is.

ı believe i explained this issue at least 2 times. if you want to hear the same explanation for the 3rd time. I can do it again.

You haven't explained anything, no one here wanted to genocide Uighurs when this thread was opened like you claimed, your claims of this section freedom of speech was also debunked, and you admitted not even reading the post.

As Chinese posters accusing my state as a terror sponsor without any proof i gave them the same medicine.

As i have done in this post.

The problem is the only people that died were terrorists who attacked a police station that your posts saying RIP and not even reading the post makes you look like a terrorist sympathizer to many users.

Heated discussion after being called "low life", " bastard" etc... Do you see any slanders here ?.

Your insults ? Nation of freaks, Cowards ? Your slander was against me and lying about this section not having freedom of speech which is the exactly the opposite as I have shown.

I remember correctly the user who said bastards was against the 13 terrorists that died, that's not a problem now.

There are many many others in our section.
The Uyghur issue

But I've debunked your claims about China trying to genocide Uighurs when it was the exact opposite their population has grown, discrimination and restrictions exist however no genocide, if China wanted to kill off the Uighurs it would have been done in 1949 but Mao was opposed to it.

Biassed let me think, yeap i'am very biassed in this Uyghur issue, but not towards Chinese people in overall.

So....you have shown me some pics of the past terror attacks and tries to use as evidence for this so-called attack.... where is the logic ???

And you are right both of us don't have any evidence, you choose to believe Chinese media whereas i don't

Thank you for admitting your bias, The logic is as of now yes all these terror attacks have happened by Uighur terrorists, this attack is no different than the others you have shown no evidence to show otherwise while the likeliness of this attack is very strong, this is in the Xinjiang region which has had stabbings, bombings, and even attempted hijackings.

You haven't given any proof this wasn't 13 ordinary people don't attack a police station and leave 3 police injured by ramming a car full of explosives, multiple attacks like this have happened before mass evidence of that has been shown what is your evidence this isn't because we already know this is.

You haven't explained anything, no one here wanted to genocide Uighurs when this thread was opened like you claimed, your claims of this section freedom of speech was also debunked, and you admitted not even reading the post.

The problem is the only people that died were terrorists who attacked a police station that your posts saying RIP and not even reading the post makes you look like a terrorist sympathizer to many users.

Your insults ? Nation of freaks, Cowards ? Your slander was against me and lying about this section not having freedom of speech which is the exactly the opposite as I have shown.

I remember correctly the user who said bastards was against the 13 terrorists that died, that's not a problem now.

But I've debunked your claims about China trying to genocide Uighurs when it was the exact opposite their population has grown, discrimination and restrictions exist however no genocide, if China wanted to kill off the Uighurs it would have been done in 1949 but Mao was opposed to it.

Thank you for admitting your bias, The logic is as of now yes all these terror attacks have happened by Uighur terrorists, this attack is no different than the others you have shown no evidence to show otherwise while the likeliness of this attack is very strong, this is in the Xinjiang region which has had stabbings, bombings, and even attempted hijackings.

I will be back tomorrow. and gonna answer all of your accusations.

While ethnicities are social constructs,genetics are not.

My point is that claims based on "blood ties" have no value as Uighurs and Anatolian Turks are more related to local populations than with each other.

Furthermore Turkish nationalist claims that Xiongnu/Huns/Gokturks are their ancestors while not recognizing their Anatolian roots.

If anything some Northern Han Chinese probably have more ancient Turkish blood than modern day Anatolian Turks.

I'm pretty sure everyone here is aware of genetical mixture, don't take the word "blood" seriously, our ties is bound with ethnicity/history/language, "blood" here has more of a spiritual meaning.

It is not only local Anatolians we mixed, there is a sh.tload of irrevelant genetics mixed into each other in Anatolia, from west to east, as I said Anatolia was a major hub of population and migrations, claiming Anatolian heritage would not be any more logical.

Sticking with the historical ethnicity passed down to us from our ancestors is more logical, many people know that they're coming from a family of different ethnicity though, they do not claim they're ethnic Turks but national Turks.

Also you have no proof.

Do you know what i think those 13 person was the ones the who was arrested due to suspects.. Over 380 arrested in XinJiang in terror crackdown I believe police executed 13 of them and dumped into the city. To give a message to Uyghur community.

This is what i think, since you have no proof of the incident. My story is valid as yours.

You haven't explained anything, no one here wanted to genocide Uighurs when this thread was opened like you claimed,
Read carefully then I was referring to Train station attacks not this thread.

your claims of this section freedom of speech was also debunked, and you admitted not even reading the post.

At the time this place was not a place that you can talk freely, obviously higher-ups bended your ear. Now it seems like you are following rules of PDF. Congratulations.

This was enough for me.

13 dead, 3 injured in Xinjiang police station attack

Some police stations were attacked these years
s_2918054_846572.jpg

Look at the title.. than look at the pic..a police station gets attacked in the middle of the city and there is no photo so journalists using an old photo. Yeah, seems pretty legit...sure.

Maybe , you figured why i didn't read the article or should i put it to simplier words ?

Your insults ? Nation of freaks, Cowards ?
Nation of freaks.... are you sure ? I don't recall saying something like that.
Cowards, yes i said that as i think some users here a are cowards.

Your slander was against me and lying about this section not having freedom of speech which is the exactly the opposite as I have shown.
Explained above. ı can explain in much detail what has happened last time in train station attack thread if you want. You acted biassed that day and i called senior mods. Surely they have bended your ear.

We can't see those posts as you deleted but as a mod you can see deleted posts. And I have a better memory than you. Check that deleted post again. He said, "Turks are bastards of Arabs and Armenians".. who is slandering now ???

Excuses debunks nothing... the fact of millions of dead Uyghurs remains...

And you have shown no evidence either, just some retorics and stories so far.

Also you have no proof.

Do you know what i think those 13 person was the ones the who was arrested due to suspects.. Over 380 arrested in XinJiang in terror crackdown I believe police executed 13 of them and dumped into the city. To give a message to Uyghur community.

This is what i think, since you have no proof of the incident. My story is valid as yours.

Read carefully then I was referring to Train station attacks not this thread.

No I don't care what you think because you have no evidence for it otherwise your admitted your own bias so there isn't anything I'm interested in hearing. Uighur terrorists in the past have attacked police stations in Xinjiang no different from this, your side of the story isn't valid due to the weight of Uighur terrorism. No rational citizen would attack a police station, neither you never said that in your first post no wanted to genocide.

At the time this place was not a place that you can talk freely, obviously higher-ups bended your ear. Now it seems like you are following rules of PDF. Congratulations.

Another faulty assumption nobody bent my ear thank you for more slander.

This was enough for me.

13 dead, 3 injured in Xinjiang police station attack

Some police stations were attacked these years
s_2918054_846572.jpg

Look at the title.. than look at the pic..a police station gets attacked in the middle of the city and there is no photo so journalists using an old photo. Yeah, seems pretty legit...sure.

Maybe , you figured why i didn't read the article or should i put it to simplier words ?

You didn't read the article because of your bias, you admitted not reading the article, the photo shopped nor edited and many Chinese police station simply have that, legit photo.

DSCN1305.JPG

Nation of freaks.... are you sure ? I don't recall saying something like that.
Cowards, yes i said that as i think some users here a are cowards.

Yes you did it's on your posts which was quoted, all the posts are quoted.

Explained above. ı can explain in much detail what has happened last time in train station attack thread if you want. You acted biassed that day and i called senior mods. Surely they have bended your ear.

That happened on the train thread not here you lied about that it didn't happen in this thread I've responded to you by saying not all users are going to have a cool head, again your making assumptions which are false I'm fair as to the best of my ability, nobody did anything in fact they agreed with my positions.

We can't see those posts as you deleted but as a mod you can see deleted posts. And I have a better memory than you. Check that deleted post again. He said, "Turks are bastards of Arabs and Armenians".. who is slandering now ???

All deleted since you derailed thread, he said after your insults, you lied against me slandering made by making false accusations.

Excuses debunks nothing... the fact of millions of dead Uyghurs remains....

Uyghurs population has increased, all you did was show a nuclear test, which the government was less concerned about safety and had Han victims which you seem to be ignoring, you really didn't prove any genocide.

And you have shown no evidence either, just some retorics and stories so far.

The evidence for this attack already strong there's no conspiracy behind it Uighur terrorists have indeed carried out mutiple attacks like this and this isn't a surprise, you admitted your bias that really won't change anything.

No I don't care what you think because you have no evidence for it otherwise your admitted your own bias so there isn't anything I'm interested in hearing. Uighur terrorists in the past have attacked police stations in Xinjiang no different from this, your side of the story isn't valid due to the weight of Uighur terrorism. No rational citizen would attack a police station, neither you never said that in your first post no wanted to genocide.

All you are do is repating same words over and over again.... any proof ?...no

Another faulty assumption nobody bent my ear thank you for more slander.
If we believe your words..... and assumption is not a slander, you contradict yourself.

You didn't read the article because of your bias, you admitted not reading the article, the photo shopped nor edited and many Chinese police station simply have that, legit photo.

DSCN1305.JPG
This photo whih has been posted on the related article is not the photo of the so-called attacked station. It's an earlier photo

s_2918054_846572.jpg

There is no visual proof... presented in the article.

Yes you did it's on your posts which was quoted, all the posts are quoted.

Where ??? link them all you do is talking... offer some proof...

That happened on the train thread not here you lied about that it didn't happen in this thread I've responded to you by saying not all users are going to have a cool head, again your making assumptions which are false I'm fair as to the best of my ability, nobody did anything in fact they agreed with my positions.

When did i say it happened in this thread ????

All deleted since you derailed thread, he said after your insults, you lied against me slandering made by making false accusations.

So you are turning from what you have originally said. :)

Uyghurs population has increased, all you did was show a nuclear test, which the government was less concerned about safety and had Han victims which you seem to be ignoring, you really didn't prove any genocide.
If millions of dead Uyghur is not a proof, i can't do much for you. All you are doing is presenting excuses....Saying "Hans are also died..... like it is going to justify the dead Uyghurs" laughable.

The evidence for this attack already strong there's no conspiracy behind it Uighur terrorists have indeed carried out mutiple attacks like this and this isn't a surprise, you admitted your bias that really won't change anything.
You are all talk buddy.... are there any proof no.
If you are going to repeat yourself one more time, i won't even bother to reply you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also you accuse me of slander and lies.

In our culture.. If someone accuses another person with lying. There sure is a liar. It's either the guy who is being accused. Or the guy is innocent hence the one who is accusing is the liar.
One of us is a liar here. And since you are accusing me without any actual proof. It's not hard to guess which one of us is the liar in this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom