What's new

Xinjian:13 terrorists shot dead, 3 polices injured lightly

Nope we can't understand each other.

Doesn't these terrorist have an organization that has a name...

We don't call Kurdish Terrorists but PKK Terrorists... PKK is the name of the organization. By saying Uyghur Terrorists., you are affilating Uyghur Nation with terrorism.... that i can't stand for.
I have no idea about Kurdish. Prove there are Kurdish terrorist with evidence. Though I don't think a Kurdish Nation exists, after read your post, it is reasonable and rational there need a Nation could be called Kurdish Nation.

Hope your point can represent all Turks.

Last edited:
I rest my case Turkish members are trolls calling for an East Turkestan,Uighur Brethren etc when history and genetics don't match up with their pre conceived notions.

Before complaining about PRC treatments of Uighurs maybe they should reflect on the Armenians and Kurds.

I rest my case Turkish members are trolls calling for an East Turkestan,Uighur Brethren etc when history and genetics don't match up with their pre conceived notions.

Before complaining about PRC treatments of Uighurs maybe they should reflect on the Armenians and Kurds.

It is not nice to call people who you disagree with, trolls. First we speak our mind and you guys falsely accuse us for giving support to terrorists. Called our culture terrorist culture. Accused us of giving support to "Islamic" terrorists...

In my country there is free speech and people can debate freely. From attitude of the Chinese posters, I understand that is not the case in your country.

You guys called in the moderators, used swearings and false allegations. There is no need for us to discuss with Chinese posters anymore. As you don't know how to communicate with people.

It is not nice to call people who you disagree with, trolls. First we speak our mind and you guys falsely accuse us for giving support to terrorists. Called our culture terrorist culture. Accused us of giving support to "Islamic" terrorists...

In my country there is free speech and people can debate freely. From attitude of the Chinese posters, I understand that is not the case in your country.

You guys called in the moderators, used swearings and false allegations. There is no need for us to discuss with Chinese posters anymore. As you don't know how to communicate with people.
Again I'm not the one who called others "çin-çons"

I never called your Turkish culture terrorist culture neither have I said that Turks are responsible for the terrorism in Xinjiang and beyond.

Rather I criticize your claims that Uighurs are native to all of Xinjiang and that they are your long lost brothers.

I'm not a resident of the PRC,therefore whatever analogy you were trying to state doesn't apply to me.

You accuse the PRC of mistreating Uighurs when you haven't even stepped foot into Xinjiang.

Again I'm not the one who called others "çin-çons".
We call Jewish, Jews and that's not an insult. Instead of saying "Çinli" if a say "Çin Çon" it makes an insult... are you jokin ?

And it is a word that Turks use. How can you know if it is a insult or not ?

I never called your Turkish culture terrorist culture neither have I said that Turks are responsible for the terrorism in Xinjiang and beyond.
If you look at my post i said "you guys" i was not refering to you but Chinese posters in generalç

Rather I criticize your claims that Uighurs are native to all of and that they are your long lost brothers.
They are not our lost brothers but our true brothers bound with blood.

You say Xinjiang but we say "Sincan" we even have a district named Sincan in Ankara, also my father told me that our ancestors came Anatolia from Sincan/Urumçi (We don't exactly know what Urumçi stands for)

I'm not a resident of the PRC,therefore whatever analogy you were trying to state doesn't apply to me.
You accuse the PRC of mistreating Uighurs when you haven't even stepped foot into Xinjiang.

I don't need to step in to China to became aware of the situation... even in Facebook there are lots of groups formed for solidary for Uyghurs.
Doğu Türkistan Gençlik Teşkilatı ve Derneği | Facebook
" DOĞU TÜRKİSTAN KAN AĞLIYOR..." HABERİN VAR MI ? | Facebook

^^^Title is "East Turkestan is weeping blood, do you know ?"

Act just, than i won't try to lure people in our section. (That sentence concludes all the things you wrote down about me and other Chinese posters behaviour)?

Isn't that what I'm doing ? you've been acting quite Irrational here and your posts are the evidence including lying about Chinese wanting to genocide Uighur's when every one was glad terrorists were dead, picking fights, slandering. Some acted rationally to your posts others did not I've taken care of the ones that didn't. No one here is interested in going to the Turkish Section.

I never said my history knowledge about China is good.... infact it is very very poor. But i know a thing or two about Uighur issue and that's all i'm talking about, nothing else.

The reasons behind these atrocities doesn't changes the fact that China systematically killed Uighurs. And they are facing discrimination today.

About terrorism.... well terrorism is terrorism nobody will tell you have to handle terrorists

Your history is also poor on the Uighur Issue there no atrocities the Uighur population has increased since 1949 if we wanted to kill them all off it would have happened. Yes discrimination does exist I'll acknowledge that the government is integrating Uighur but the Issues of discrimination come from terrorism.

What is your evidence? Share it with me then i will believe you.. ı haven't seen anything else besides articles. Are there any footage ?

Current photos and news, including by ordinary civilians. Here are photos are past attacks on police stations,markets and attacks on our capital. We no interest in convincing you we have seen the evidence for ourselves if you don't believe it that's fine but we do.

s_2918054_846572.jpg

001ec949c22b14685c7248.jpg

0.jpg

ps18-china-wide-20131117213018622244-620x349.jpg

Isn't that what I'm doing ? you've been acting quite Irrational here and your posts are the evidence including lying about Chinese wanting to genocide Uighur's when every one was glad terrorists were dead, picking fights, slandering. Some acted rationally to your posts others did not I've taken care of the ones that didn't. No one here is interested in going to the Turkish Section.

The bolded part was done in the thread about Station attack thread.... most of us didn't forget that.

At that time many Chinese users personally attacked me when i saw no action has been taken. I replied them in the same manner.

This time you assured me and as you can see i insulted nobody. If you believe that i acted other wise feel free to ban me from those thread.

IYour history is also poor on the Uighur Issue there no atrocities the Uighur population has increased since 1949 if we wanted to kill them all off it would have happened. Yes discrimination does exist I'll acknowledge that the government is integrating Uighur but the Issues of discrimination come from terrorism.

So you didn't tested nuclear weapons in their region and millions of Uyghurs didn't die from the aftermath ?

I don't believe those descrimination comes from purely on Terrorist acts.

Correct me if i'am wrong... 380 Uyghur Turks arrested because of being suspected.... no evidence, nothing.

ICurrent photos and news, including by ordinary civilians. Here are photos are past attacks on police stations,markets and attacks on our capital. We no interest in convincing you we have seen the evidence for ourselves if you don't believe it that's fine but we do.

s_2918054_846572.jpg

001ec949c22b14685c7248.jpg

0.jpg

ps18-china-wide-20131117213018622244-620x349.jpg

Like i said there is no video, no footage, no pics. But news of 13 Uyghurs have been killed because officials say that they are terrorists....

You don't need to convince me... i simply don't believe. You may choose to believe that's your problem.

The bolded part was done in the thread about Station attack thread.... most of us didn't forget that.

At that time many Chinese users personally attacked me when i saw no action has been taken. I replied them in the same manner.

This time you assured me and as you can see i insulted nobody. If you believe that i acted other wise feel free to ban me from those thread.

Yes that was during the Kunming attack and others defended the Uighurs, like I've explained not all acted in a cool headed.

Your irrational posts and slander is what provoked from some others responded in rational posts only few posts attacked you personally, I've seen several of your posts on the other other threads that say otherwise, there is no need to ban you just a simple infraction will be given if needed that's not the case.

So you didn't tested nuclear weapons in their region and millions of Uyghurs didn't die from the aftermath ?

I don't believe those descrimination comes from purely on Terrorist acts.

Correct me if i'am wrong... 380 Uyghur Turks arrested because of being suspected.... no evidence, nothing.

Xinjiang was a testing ground of nuclear weapons during the 60's-90's China was less concerned about safety simple didn't matter the nationality many han died of radiation poisoning as well.

Thats what Han in Xinjiang believe.

They were arrested on charges of plotting terrorism possession of explosives and other weaponry, don't believe it fine, we do.

These cases involved plotting and conducting terrorist attacks, spreading religious extremism, manufacturing guns and explosives, and illegally crossing international borders, the Xinhua News Agency reported.

The police also confiscated about 100 computers and 1,700 books on terrorism and religious extremism during raids on 21 illegal preaching sites and training camps. A total of 264 explosive devices, 3.15 tons of explosives and 357 controlled knives have also been seized.

Like i said there is no video, no footage, no pics. But news of 13 Uyghurs have been killed because officials say that they are terrorists....

You don't need to convince me... i simply don't believe. You may choose to believe that's your problem.

Evidence for us not for you, 13 people attacking a police station is terrorism, I have no intention on convincing you, like I've said you are free to believe what we want and Chinese do see this as a terror attack.

Yes that was during the Kunming attack and others defended the Uighurs, like I've explained not all acted in a cool headed.
Your irrational posts and slander is what provoked from some others responded in rational posts only few posts attacked you personally, I've seen several of your posts on the other other threads that say otherwise, there is no need to ban you just a simple infraction will be given if needed that's not the case.

Irrational posts and slander huh....okay.... i mean you say slander. No need to discuss hypothetically. Next time quote my post that i have been slandering and shame me please.

Like i did to many Chinese users today.

Xinjiang was a testing ground of nuclear weapons during the 60's-90's China was less concerned about safety simple didn't matter the nationality many han died of radiation poisoning as well.
Fact remains regardless of excuses.

Thats what Han in Xinjiang believe.
They were arrested on charges of plotting terrorism possession of explosives and other weaponry, don't believe it fine, we do.
No need to discuss anymore further, you believe what you have to believe and i will do also the same. As you can't provide anything other than articles.

I thought I gave your answer somewhere in this thread.

Irrational posts and slander huh....okay.... i mean you say slander. No need to discuss hypothetically. Next time quote my post that i have been slandering and shame me please.

Like i did to many Chinese users today.

Your slander, lies, attacks are all there now irrationality, trying pick fights, acting like an internet tough guy. Admitting to not reading the actual post.

Wrong assesment.... Uighurs = Turkic, Turkish = Turkic... they are our blood.

On topic:
RIP to our Uighur brethren.
Off topic:

Chinese section have no free speech. You can see there are Chinese members talking about genocide against Uighur but their mod take no action. If i give them their medicine he would simply ban me from the thread and gave me infractions.

So, if you wanna hear both sides in this issue. Come to our section where everybody is free to speak his mind.
The Uyghur issue

Like i said, all of you are bunch of cowards, hiding behind your mod talking shıt... come to Turkish section, or world affair if you have balls. I rarely see any Chinese out of their section... guess they fell insecure when they came in contact with different people (lack of confidence). You are good at 100 vs 1, but worth nothing on 1 vs 1..

Terrorist Chinese government at play.

many idiot Chinese posters here as well. If you are seeing my support for uyghurs as a support for terrorists.

ıt shows how can a human being became so low. Don't refer Uyghur nation as terrorists you freaks.

Fact remains regardless of excuses.

You haven't show anything than some nuclear tests which the government tested in the region. That and the Uighur population increase since 1949 bias already showing now.

No need to discuss anymore further, you believe what you have to believe and i will do also the same. As you can't provide anything other than articles.

Agreed your bias on this since the first post was shown, we have already given evidence of multiple attacks same and if you choose not to believe than so be it we will however debunk to challenge faulty assumptions now, you haven't any evidence to prove this wasn't a terror attack now.

I thought I gave your answer somewhere in this thread.
While ethnicities are social constructs,genetics are not.

My point is that claims based on "blood ties" have no value as Uighurs and Anatolian Turks are more related to local populations than with each other.

Furthermore Turkish nationalist claims that Xiongnu/Huns/Gokturks are their ancestors while not recognizing their Anatolian roots.

If anything some Northern Han Chinese probably have more ancient Turkish blood than modern day Anatolian Turks.

Your slander, lies, attacks are all there now irrationality, trying pick fights, acting like an internet tough guy. Admitting to not reading the actual post.
Okay, lets start.

RIP to our Uighur brethren.
As i said before your governments portrait 13 people as terrorists without any proof. Prove those killed Uighurs are terrorists i will condemn them

Chinese section have no free speech. You can see there are Chinese members talking about genocide against Uighur but their mod take no action. If i give them their medicine he would simply ban me from the thread and gave me infractions.

So, if you wanna hear both sides in this issue. Come to our section where everybody is free to speak his mind.
The Uyghur issue

Like i said, all of you are bunch of cowards, hiding behind your mod talking shıt... come to Turkish section, or world affair if you have balls. I rarely see any Chinese out of their section... guess they fell insecure when they came in contact with different people (lack of confidence). You are good at 100 vs 1, but worth nothing on 1 vs 1..

ı believe i explained this issue at least 2 times. if you want to hear the same explanation for the 3rd time. I can do it again.

Terrorist Chinese government at play.

As Chinese posters accusing my state as a terror sponsor without any proof i gave them the same medicine.

As i have done in this post.
We support terrorism as much as China do.... fair ?

many idiot Chinese posters here as well. If you are seeing my support for uyghurs as a support for terrorists.

ıt shows how can a human being became so low. Don't refer Uyghur nation as terrorists you freaks.

Heated discussion after being called "low life", " bastard" etc... Do you see any slanders here ?

You haven't show anything than some nuclear tests which the government tested in the region. That and the Uighur population increase since 1949 bias already showing now.

There are many many others in our section.
The Uyghur issue

Agreed your bias on this since the first post was shown, we have already given evidence of multiple attacks same and if you choose not to believe than so be it we will however debunk to challenge faulty assumptions now, you haven't any evidence to prove this wasn't a terror attack now.

Biassed let me think, yeap i'am very biassed in this Uyghur issue, but not towards Chinese people in overall.

So....you have shown me some pics of the past terror attacks and tries to use as evidence for this so-called attack.... where is the logic ???

And you are right both of us don't have any evidence, you choose to believe Chinese media whereas i don't

If you look at my post i said "you guys" i was not refering to you but Chinese posters in generalç
Fair enough.

They are not our lost brothers but our true brothers bound with blood.
Autosomal studies already prove that this is wrong,would you like me to post them?

You say Xinjiang but we say "Sincan" we even have a district named Sincan in Ankara, also my father told me that our ancestors came Anatolia from Sincan/Urumçi (We don't exactly know what Urumçi stands for)
Northern Xinjiang was never the traditional lands of Hans or Uighurs it wast he territory of the Zunghar Mongols.

Furthermore Chinese controlled the region far before there was a Turkic identity.

I don't need to step in to China to became aware of the situation... even in Facebook there are lots of groups formed for solidary for Uyghurs.
Doğu Türkistan Gençlik Teşkilatı ve Derneği | Facebook
" DOĞU TÜRKİSTAN KAN AĞLIYOR..." HABERİN VAR MI ? | Facebook

^^^Title is "East Turkestan is weeping blood, do you know ?"
Again,visit the area instead of relying on biased information.

Back
Top Bottom