What's new

Xinjian:13 terrorists shot dead, 3 polices injured lightly

Now and forever, it does not seem so. Your P.M. indeed may have different agenda than what you say here. It also seems that he enjoys more popularity, though corruption cases may hinder him a little bit.

At the same time, whatever your god is, your god is below the Law of China. That is the fact. When there is any conflict between your religious teaching and the Law of China, the Law of China decides the outcome.

This is a clear warning to those idiots who want religion first, country second.

In China, Country first, religion must be below that.

I do not think there is any disrespect there. I simply state the clear fact.

You are way of speaking is disrespectful. Learn to communicate with people first.

And second what is the all of the purpose of the saying to me... we don't follow Shariah rule in Turkey. If you say these stuff to Iran or Saudi Arabia, you have a point but saying these stuff to Turkey is meaningless.

Also you said (maybe now)... change it with (now and forever) that way you will be more correct.

It proves the truth that there is no need arguing with those terrorists and their sympathizers.

The only effective way is the iron fist. It has been proved to be effective in the past 500 years. Whenever we tight the control, terrorist activities die down. Whenever we give them some breathing room, they come back to life.

You make some much noise for a Chinese Terrorist.

Now and forever, it does not seem so. Your P.M. indeed may have different agenda than what you say here. It also seems that he enjoys more popularity, though corruption cases may hinder him a little bit.

At the same time, whatever your god is, your god is below the Law of China. That is the fact. When there is any conflict between your religious teaching and the Law of China, the Law of China decides the outcome.

This is a clear warning to those idiots who want religion first, country second.

In China, Country first, religion must be below that.

I do not think there is any disrespect there. I simply state the clear fact.

It proves the truth that there is no need arguing with those terrorists and their sympathizers.

The only effective way is the iron fist. It has been proved to be effective in the past 500 years. Whenever we tight the control, terrorist activities die down. Whenever we give them some breathing room, they come back to life.

Still saying your god is below and stuff,whatever your god is..... anyways, it's best to ignore disrespectful people. Talk to yourself.

Within China, your god is below the Law of China, period.

Still saying your god is below and stuff,whatever your god is..... anyways, it's best to ignore disrespectful people. Talk to yourself.

Those fxxkers got what they deserved.

For those who have planned such terrorist activities, all should be dead. I am so disappointed that only thirteen of those fxxkers got sentenced to death in an earlier mass trial.

Why the hell does the CCP government waste any taxpayers money to feed those fxxkers in our prison???

Does the west accuse us for organ farming??? Well, we should organ-farm those terrorist fxxkers.
Post reported for racism and violent terrorist behaviour

In China, your god indeed below the Law of China. Otherwise, why a lot of your god words and teachings do not work and are forbidden in China?

Look pal, I'm not a religious person.... and i wouldn't not definetly go into a religious discussion with a Chinese... I mean i don't know even what Chinese People believe.... ( What do you believe ? )

Edit: You are refering to Sharia law, not God.

Last edited by a moderator:
@ephone

Did you even read my posts ?

I told you, your stupid "iron fist" stuff no longer works in this century, why you think we didn't done the same thing about Kurds ? or any other civilized place in the world ?

Violence has its consequences, with all these hateful policies and views you will not solve anything but just increase support to extremists from moderate Uyghurs, thats whats happened in Turkey, you think rest of Uyghurs will just continue their regular life while they daily hear hatefull statements about Uyghurs, while people die protesting, arrested over almost nothing but sympathy ? I do not have any sympathy towards terrorists but you have to take into account that these people like it or not part of the Uyghur society, they have family, they have friends, they're seen as one of them.

Best solution is to gain moderate Uyghurs, down violence to minimum level, show leniency to people that arrested over small sh.t, try to show them that you are honestly trying to increase their standarts and most importantly increase your close dialogue with them, use local officials, police and military officers to get friendly with locals, use local leaders and religious guys to talk with people in your favor, you will see most people do not want violence but a stabile life, after they no longer see you as a threat you will see support to extremism will drop greatly.

The association of some Turkey members with terrorist groups in Xinjiang is understandable if you look at the precedents. It is in fact the major feature of Jihadist terrorism whereby diverse people are feel associated by a common bond.

it is obvious that Turkey members feel a sort of brethren-ship with the terrorists based on racism and sectarianism -- otherwise, why would they be bothered about a people living on a distant land. Now, once they agree and willing to associate themselves with the terrorists that chop-up people or drive SUV into the crowd of tourists, they are in the lightest sense of the word ideological associates of Uighur terrorism.

They must be treated likewise.

In fact, the UNSC has passed a resolution, asking states to clamp down on the propagation of terrorism on the cyberspace. Under many national laws, it is a crime. China passed such law some three years back. It is the duty of the PDF administrators not to allow the PDF to be used as a tool to the propagate terrorism, whether it be against Chinese in China or Turkish in Turkey.

No terrorism should be encouraged, associated with, and praised. Turkey members have definitely gone way too much. We do not know, and care, what they talk in their tea houses while they suck on hookah, but, at least this section should be kept clear of the propagation of terrorism of any sort.

@Hu Songshan @Web Master

Definitely. I would advice against wasting your time on them.
its same issue like kashmir for India ! Whats your opinion about it ?

@ephone

Did you even read my posts ?

I told you, your stupid "iron fist" stuff no longer works in this century, why you think we didn't done the same thing about Kurds ? or any other civilized place in the world ?

Violence has its consequences, with all these hateful policies and views you will not solve anything but just increase support to extremists from moderate Uyghurs, thats whats happened in Turkey, you think rest of Uyghurs will just continue their regular life while they daily hear hatefull statements about Uyghurs, while people die protesting, arrested over almost nothing but sympathy ? I do not have any sympathy towards terrorists but you have to take into account that these people like it or not part of the Uyghur society, they have family, they have friends, they're seen as one of them.

Best solution is to gain moderate Uyghurs, down violence to minimum level, show leniency to people that arrested over small sh.t, try to show them that you are honestly trying to increase their standarts and most importantly increase your close dialogue with them, use local officials, police and military officers to get friendly with locals, use local leaders and religious guys to talk with people in your favor, you will see most people do not want violence but a stable life, after they no longer see you as a threat you will see support to extremism will drop greatly.
what your opinion what Tibetians even they suffer under there rule but they dont do terrorism !

its same issue like kashmir for India ! Whats your opinion about it ?

what your opinion what Tibetians even they suffer under there rule but they dont do terrorism !

Thats nothing contradicts what I say, its just proves it has nothing with terrorism but with the behaviour of Chinese government and people, if you treat them like alien scum they will treat you as alien invaders simple as that.

Thats nothing contradicts what I say, its just proves it has nothing with terrorism but with the behaviour of Chinese government and people, if you treat them like alien scum they will treat you as alien invaders simple as that.
dont off topic tell me what you feel for tibetians ?

dont off topic tell me what you feel for tibetians ?

Same as Uyghurs, same things should be done for them, I do not support independence its a far more harmful option then reconcilation between minority and government, if right steps are taken a reconcile and harmony is greatly benefical for the state and minority.

Same as Uyghurs, same things should be done for them, I do not support independence its a far more harmful option then reconcilation between minority and government, if right steps are taken a reconcile and harmony is greatly benefical for the state and minority.
then Why you are supporting East turkmenistan cause ? do you ?

You make some much noise for a Chinese Terrorist.
athiest are terrorist in Saudi arabia by your logic all chinese or most chinese are terrorist then I feel even I am terrorist for you cause I am hindu athiest !

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom