What's new

Xinjian:13 terrorists shot dead, 3 polices injured lightly

There are a lot of religions in China.

Any law-abiden Chinese citizen understands his/her religious practice has to obey the law and under the scrutiny of the law.

It is Country First, religions all fall behind. As simple as that.

Look pal, I'm not a religious person.... and i wouldn't not definetly go into a religious discussion with a Chinese... I mean i don't know even what Chinese People believe.... ( What do you believe ? )

Edit: You are refering to Sharia law, not God.

then Why you are supporting East turkmenistan cause ? do you ?

athiest are terrorist in Saudi arabia by your logic all chinese or most chinese are terrorist then I feel even I am terrorist for you cause I am hindu athiest !

Is that what you understood from my post ? no, I do not support Uyghur seperatism or terrorism.

To terrorists, you want to gain their conscience back by educating them???

Well, you go ahead and try that with isis, boko haram, and all of those terrorist groups first; Let us know whether that is effective.

To you and west, iron first may be ineffective. However, let me tell you, it is quite effective in China since our iron fist is the real iron first.

Terrorists are inhuman and want to make us afraid. Well, we will be even more tough against them and make them even more afraid. Terror against terror. In this case, it will be organized terror against those terrorists.

Work or not? Well, history shows it works pretty well. We just do not pretend to be hypocrite to care for so-called human rights for those terrorists since there is NONE for those sobs.

@ephone

Did you even read my posts ?

I told you, your stupid "iron fist" stuff no longer works in this century, why you think we didn't done the same thing about Kurds ? or any other civilized place in the world ?

Violence has its consequences, with all these hateful policies and views you will not solve anything but just increase support to extremists from moderate Uyghurs, thats whats happened in Turkey, you think rest of Uyghurs will just continue their regular life while they daily hear hatefull statements about Uyghurs, while people die protesting, arrested over almost nothing but sympathy ? I do not have any sympathy towards terrorists but you have to take into account that these people like it or not part of the Uyghur society, they have family, they have friends, they're seen as one of them.

Best solution is to gain moderate Uyghurs, down violence to minimum level, show leniency to people that arrested over small sh.t, try to show them that you are honestly trying to increase their standarts and most importantly increase your close dialogue with them, use local officials, police and military officers to get friendly with locals, use local leaders and religious guys to talk with people in your favor, you will see most people do not want violence but a stabile life, after they no longer see you as a threat you will see support to extremism will drop greatly.

To terrorists, you want to gain their conscience back by educating them???

Well, you go ahead and try that with isis, boko haram, and all of those terrorist groups first; Let us know whether that is effective.

To you and west, iron first may be ineffective. However, let me tell you, it is quite effective in China since our iron fist is the real iron first.

Terrorists are inhuman and want to make us afraid. Well, we will be even more tough against them and make them even more afraid. Terror against terror. In this case, it will be organized terror against those terrorists.

Work or not? Well, history shows it works pretty well. We just do not pretend to be hypocrite to care for so-called human rights for those terrorists since there is NONE for those sobs.

These are Terrorist organizations, Uyghurs are a people of millions, I guess even you can see the difference, thats what I'm talking about you will not solve any sh.t with this attitude, you will just increase the support to extremists among moderate Uyghurs.

Oh here comes the "cHiNa StRoNg" comments, no you can't do a sh.t unless you want to be labelled as uncivilized 21th century Nazis, we are not living in middle ages.

There are a lot of religions in China.

Any law-abiden Chinese citizen understands his/her religious practice has to obey the law and under the scrutiny of the law.

It is Country First, religions all fall behind. As simple as that.

So.... same as in our country.... what is the big deal ?

athiest are terrorist in Saudi arabia by your logic all chinese or most chinese are terrorist then I feel even I am terrorist for you cause I am hindu athiest !

A terrorist is a terrorist regardless of his religion, race or color.

your turkey is most homogenious country in the europe

Didn't understand homogenious of what race, religion, sect.... what ?

If that is the case, I hope so, that is no problem.

However, there are indeed a lot idiots who chant for religion first, country 2nd,... just see what happens now in U.K., Germany, France...
So.... same as in our country.... what is the big deal ?

You seem to understanding nothing about the difference between moderate uighur Chinese and uighur terrorists.

When I refer to uighur terrorists, I only refer to those terrorists who are uighurs. I do not refer to the whole uighur population.

Just as I refer to muslim terrorists, I only refer to those terrorists who are muslims, I do not refer to the whole muslim population.

Moderate uighurs Chinese are the one the government supports. We have no problem with them.

In China history, our governments, no matter it is Qing Dynasty, ROC or PRC and etc, still differentiate those muslims who are with the government from those separatists/terrorists who are against the governments.

We protect those muslims who are with us and only get rid of those others who are against us using violence.

These are Terrorist organizations, Uyghurs are a people of millions, I guess even you can see the difference, thats what I'm talking about you will not solve any sh.t with this attitude, you will just increase the support to extremists among moderate Uyghurs.

Oh here comes the "cHiNa StRoNg" comments, no you can't do a sh.t unless you want to be labelled as uncivilized 21th century Nazis, we are not living in middle ages.

Last edited:
You seem to understanding nothing about the difference between moderate uighur Chinese and uighur terrorists.
When I refer to uighur terrorists, I only refer to those terrorists who are uighurs. I do not refer to the whole uighur population.
Just as I refer to muslim terrorists, I only refer to those terrorists who are muslims, I do not refer to the whole muslim population.
Moderate uighurs Chinese are the one the government supports. We have no problem with them.
In China history, our governments, no matter it is Qing Dynasty, ROC or PRC and etc, still differentiate those muslims who are with the government from those separatists/terrorists who are against the governments.
We protect those muslims who are with us and only get rid of those others who are against us using violence.

Okay but get you but i think your terminology is at fault... not gonna argue about this because Westeners do the same....

I will tell you.... we never refer PKK as Kurdish Terrorists. By doing so it also carries the same meaning as Kurds = Terrorists.

But you can see in Western Media They are reffered as Kurdish Terrorists..... not even that they use Kurdish Militants (Militants is the keyword here to white wash their actions as terrorists)..

Also you can see everywhere especially in the Western Media....."Islamic Terrorists" so an avarage Joe thinks that Muslims are terrorists... (You can look at the comments section in CNN)

To be more clear..... in PDF no Turk will ever defend Terrorists, or Terrorism act against Chinese People...

Rights of the Uyghur nation is a different subject though.

However, there are indeed a lot idiots who chant for religion first, country 2nd,... just see what happens now in U.K., Germany, France...

No, I know it very well that I'm aware of these are nothing but empty talk, people used to repeat same things about Kurds, "I have Kurdish friends too", "I have no problem with Kurds that doesn supports PKK"

You just fail to understand that people you consider animals are friends and family of these "moderate" Uyghurs, you think killing or arresting anyone that has a little bit of sympathy to Uyghur nationalism or religion will solve problems, it will not, all this hate and violence will only increase support to these extremists if you don't reform your ways soon(like I suggested in my post)

First gain the people, then if there are still terrorist you can extermimate them as you want, you will not get any significiant reaction from other Uyghurs.

Read my sign..

Terminology discussion???

Again, Uighur terrorists <> Uighur population

Uighur terrorists = terrorists who are uighurs << uighur population
muslim terrorists = terrorists who are muslims << muslim population

As simple as that.

Okay but get you but i think your terminology is at fault... not gonna argue about this because Westeners do the same....

I will tell you.... we never refer PKK as Kurdish Terrorists. By doing so it also carries the same meaning as Kurds = Terrorists.

But you can see in Western Media They are reffered as Kurdish Terrorists..... not even that they use Kurdish Militants (Militants is the keyword here to white wash their actions as terrorists)..

Also you can see everywhere especially in the Western Media....."Islamic Terrorists" so an avarage Joe thinks that Muslims are terrorists... (You can look at the comments section in CNN)

To be more clear..... in PDF no Turk will ever defend Terrorists, or Terrorism act against Chinese People...

Rights of the Uyghur nation is a different subject though.

How many times should I tell you that I consider ONLY those uighur terrorists as animals???

I have said so many times that we welcome moderate uighurs Chinese.

Those who harbor those terrorists are also terrorists as well.

No, I know it very well that I'm aware of these are nothing but empty talk, people used to repeat same things about Kurds, "I have Kurdish friends too", "I have no problem with Kurds that doesn supports PKK"

You just fail to understand that people you consider animals are friends and family of these "moderate" Uyghurs, you think killing or arresting anyone that has a little bit of sympathy to Uyghur nationalism or religion will solve problems, it will not, all this hate and violence will only increase support to these extremists if you don't reform your ways soon(like I suggested in my post)

First gain the people, then if there are still terrorist you can extermimate them as you want, you will not get any significiant reaction from other Uyghurs.

As simple as that.

How many times should I tell you that I consider ONLY those uighur terrorists as animals???

Can you try reading again ? I know what you are talking, I know more than what you know in such cases and thats why I'm trying to warn, but you just insist on not understanding.

As simple as that.

Nope we can't understand each other.

Doesn't these terrorist have an organization that has a name...

We don't call Kurdish Terrorists but PKK Terrorists... PKK is the name of the organization. By saying Uyghur Terrorists., you are affilating Uyghur Nation with terrorism.... that i can't stand for.

Back
Top Bottom