What's new

Xinjian:13 terrorists shot dead, 3 polices injured lightly

Wipe these Islamist terrorists from face of earth........

May god be with you........ We are doing same successfully in Kashmir....

These are the reasons why I always feel China and India, being two old civilizations, facing very similar threats, ought to be natural allies. But often, they are at odds with each other at the best of times and downright hostile in the worst of times.

Geo-politics is really a bitch but it should not be let to come in the way of stomping extremism from this region!!

I was checking where you are from and just noticed you are turkish(which makes sense now). So explains alot about your support for these terrorists scums.
Im not a fan of China, but if i was the one ruling the country, i will kill all these terrorists mother fuckers and all those who support/shelter them. These people dont have any respect for human lives, and will kill anyone who disagress with them and even innocents who have nothing to do with them. Whether you are poor, rich, old, young, child, woman, man, Baby, Muslim, Christian, Arab, Atheist, Busshist etc. They will kill you just to make a point. Jihad is what they call it. I dont understand why our government here in the U.K even allows these scums to keep coming here as immigrants, and to even lecture their Sharia law here trying to impose their religious way on others. Im usually very liberal, but when it comes to these religious scums, im against allowing any of them in our country. I really do hope our government take radical steps to restrict/watch out for these religious fanatics we have here in the U.K. In this regard we can learn alot from the U.S how they treat these terrorists scums.:usflag: Our government is too soft on them. Geez...:disagree:
So keep it up China, i agree with you on this one. Dont mind what other religious fanatic muslim countries say/support these terrorists, since when it comes to terrorism, some Muslims will always support their 'Brothers' no matter what, Even though these terrorists 'brothers' will kill even him if they deem its necessary to make their point heard. Afterall, they get lots of virgins in heaven after they die carrying out their Jihad.:lol::rofl:

I was checking where you are from and just noticed you are turkish(which makes sense now). So explains alot about your support for these terrorists scums.
Im not a fan of China, but if i was the one ruling the country, i will kill all these terrorists mother fuckers and all those who support/shelter them. These people dont have any respect for human lives, and will kill anyone who disagress with them and even innocents who have nothing to do with them. Whether you are poor, rich, old, young, child, woman, man, Baby, Muslim, Christian, Arab, Atheist, Busshist etc. They will kill you just to make a point. Jihad is what they call it. I dont understand why our government here in the U.K even allows these scums to keep coming here as immigrants, and to even lecture their Sharia law here trying to impose their religious way on others. Im usually very liberal, but when it comes to these religious scums, im against allowing any of them in our country. I really do hope our government take radical steps to restrict/watch out for these religious fanatics we have here in the U.K. In this regard we can learn alot from the U.S how they treat these terrorists scums.:usflag: Our government is too soft on them. Geez...:disagree:
So keep it up China, i agree with you on this one. Dont mind what other religious fanatic muslim countries say/support these terrorists, since when it comes to terrorism, some Muslims will always support their 'Brothers' no matter what, Even though these terrorists 'brothers' will kill even him if they deem its necessary to make their point heard. Afterall, they get lots of virgins in heaven after they die carrying out their Jihad.:lol::rofl:

Wrong assesment.... Uighurs = Turkic, Turkish = Turkic... they are our blood.

On topic:
RIP to our Uighur brethren.

Off topic:

Chinese section have no free speech. You can see there are Chinese members talking about genocide against Uighur but their mod take no action. If i give them their medicine he would simply ban me from the thread and gave me infractions.

So, if you wanna hear both sides in this issue. Come to our section where everybody is free to speak his mind.
The Uyghur issue

On topic:

Off topic:

Chinese section have no free speech. You can see there are Chinese members talking about genocide against Uighur but their mod take no action. If i give them their medicine he would simply ban me from the thread and gave me infractions.

So, if you wanna hear both sides in this issue. Come to our section where everybody is free to speak his mind.
The Uyghur issue
@WebMaster

Good news! Their families and any related parties should be executed by death sentence. Terrorists go back to where you belong! You are not welcome here! :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

On topic:

Off topic:

So, if you wanna hear both sides in this issue. Come to our section where everone is free to speak their minds.
The Uyghur issue

Of course thats what i mean. They are your 'brothers' since they are turkic speaking. :lol: so they can carry on with their killings of innocents and jihad against 'infidels' and even their own Uygurs brothers.lol You think Turkey is some kind of Super power?:rofl: Its not even a regional power, since that title belongs to the most advanced and peaceful country in the middle east: Israel. The hell even Iran has more influence than Turkey in the middle east.Your country with all due respect is basically playing second fiddle to the West/Nato in this region. Just because we see you as a little bit more moderate and can use you to further our interests/objectives in this region, doesn't means you should think of your country as some sort of power. So you dont even have any right to get involve in any countries internal affair(much less a big country like China) . You onced tried that with Germnay and France a while ago, with your prime minister support for Turkish immigrants 'rights' in Europe, but we put you in your place. The West/U.S might get involve in countries like China internal affairs because we still have the technological,economic and cultural lead in the world, so we still have the upper hand when it comes to dealing with Countries like China and Russia
So seeing some of you supporting terrorism in the name of 'turkic speaking brotherhood', just makes me laugh. Turkey cant even handle its own issues/problems with the PKK and now Syria islamists(which she supports) and she is now trying to get invovl/support its terrorists brethrens in China?:lol: You muslims sometimes never seize to amaze me.:disagree: You should stop and restrict yourselves with Killing each other in the middle east with your shia and sunnis religious wars, dont come to South east Asia and Europe with your religious wars.
Though luckily enough, not all muslims support terrorists like you do. There are some really good ones i know.:cheers:

Last edited:
your reply is based on what you see and hear. if these people were related to you in whatever way, your opinion would be different because you would know their background and motives better. Yes, anyone who commits terrorist deeds should be punished, but you cannot ignore their complaints either. just look at the past riots, political dissidents getting punished, desperate knife attacks etc. Both sides should peacefully solve the issues. If these people were christian or related to European people, western media would bash China non-stop, but now that Uyghurs are muslim, they don't raise noise at all. This case is not even primarily about religion, so stop coming up with cliche reasons such as jihad and sharia law.

Of course thats what i mean. They are your 'brothers' since they are turkic speaking. :lol: so they can carry on with their killings of innocents and jihad against infidels and even their own Uygurs brothers.lol You think Turkey is some kind of Super power?:rofl: Its not even a regional power, since that title belongs to the most advanced and peaceful country in the middle east: Israel. The hell even Iran has more influence than Turkey in the middle east.Your country with all due respect is basically playing second fiddle to the West/Nato in this region. Just because we see you as a little bit more moderate and can use you to further our interests/objectives in this region, doesn't means you should think of your country as some sort of power. So you dont even have any right to get involve in any countries internal affair(much less a big country like China) . You onced tried that with Germnay and France a while ago, with your prime minister support for Turkish immigrants 'rights' in Europe, but we put you in your place.
So seeing some of you supporting terrorism in the name of 'turkic speaking brotherhood', just makes me laugh. Turkey cant even handle its own issues/problems with the PKK and now Syria islamists(which she supports) and she is now trying to get invovl/support its terrorists brethrens in China?:lol: You muslims sometimes never seize to amaze me.:disagree: You should stop and restrict yourselves with Killing each other in the middle east with your shias and sunnis religious wars, dont come to South east Asia and Europe with your religious wars.
Though luckily enough, not all muslims support terrorists like you do. They are some really good ones i know.:cheers:

Like i said, i won't reply you here. Come to Turkish section.... i promise, you will be a better human being when i'm done with you. :)

Funny how Turks consider Uighurs as brothers, but in facts, 90% of Uighurs can't even locate Turkey in the map. :yahoo:Uighurs actually hate the terrorist most.:sniper:
23483233.jpg
001d7d5995c70d3613b914.jpg

Terrorism should be condemned equally no matter what race or religion its from

Back
Top Bottom