What's new

Would you accept a Muslim as your boss?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every one has right of religious duty. if he have order to do this and at in some 10 min you must wait for it. I think this is not hurting you. If he go long and waste time in other work than you can say he is not good. Every pray maximum need time 15 min to do. Now best of luck i see this tread in hurry so a little bit mistake occur while i read the topic. I explain my opinion at National level & Macro levels.. Best of Luck.

I can understand your point of view.. However it is only in Islamic countries (not all) that religion is so important. And also some catholic countries like Ireland.
but if you really go to a place which does not care much for religion, your right to pray may be there, but due to that you may have an impact at your work place. I am not against praying during work time, but when deliveries are to be done at work , people who are not going to pray may raise an eyebrow, if you are not compensating for it in someway. this is only my opinion.

for eg in my office some muslims got do only the friday prayer, but they have to walk about 15 mins. so to go and come there they spen about an hour . and thats an hour of productive time esp when critical deadlines are to be met. I am not saying they shouldnt go, but some alternatvie should be there.

It may be a silly question in your region...but Brazil is overwhemingly catholic...with few muslims. And many in Latin America take religion seriously.

It may be a silly question in your region...but Brazil is overwhemingly catholic...with few muslims. And many in Latin America take religion seriously.

+ 100000000000000.

Women just dont get the mentality of male workers or understand how to get work out of us in a smooth manner.

All they do is either go ballistic and overboard for silly things which they think hurt their ego or try to be too sweet and cuddly that u gonna puke.:sick:

Once u start hearing your name from the lady boss's lips in a manner women talk when they try to be sweet and cute , its the time u should become invisible from the scene. Alas it is not possible.

Disclaimer: The observations above don't suggest that i am a male chauvinistic "You Know Who".

Muslim over a woman any day...no more woman bosses...plz...she raped my sanity left ,right and centre :cry:

A top Brazilian school is conducting a research survey on religious affiliations and boss and subordinate relationship.

The research is specific to Non Muslim countries only, hence doesn't apply to Muslim countries? The specific research question is how: Would you willingly accept a Muslim as your boss if you are a non Muslim? or How much are you comfortable with the idea of working under a Muslim?
YES! .................

A skewed question deliberately designed to instigate. A supervisor isn't motivated, or rather can't afford to be motivated, by religious persuasions as organizational goals would take precedence over his/her personal whims. The question should've been;

Would you knowingly employ Muslims to work under you?

A Level One employee has the minimum organizational responsibilities expected from him/her. This would be the space where personal affiliations like religion come to play—be it asking for leaves on account of religion, requesting time for prayer, striving for a cafeteria that serves food in accordance to their religious beliefs etc.

I find this question bit funny and racist :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom