What's new

World's largest University for women coming up in Saudi Arabia

Bhai Zakir

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
World's largest varsity for women coming up in Saudi Arabia

Dubai: Saudi Arabia will set up the world's largest university for women to offer facilities to nearly 60,000 students.

With an area almost three million square metres, the Riyadh campus of Princess Nora Bint Abdulrahman University (PNU) claims to be the largest university in the world for women.

Designed by global architecture and design firm Perkins+Will, in collaboration with Dar Al-Handasah (Shair and Partners) (Dar), the campus offers state-of-the-art educational facilities in all major academic disciplines to as many as 60,000 female undergraduate students.

Unlike most campuses that often take decades to take shape, all the facilities at PNU were built concurrently and images of the campus are now being shared.

Regional architecture and cultural tradition inspired the use of latticework partitions or mashrabiy'yah to strategically screen students for privacy in exterior spaces and allow more visibility within the campus.

Perkins+Will and Dar created a women-only environment for the majority of the campus (only the Medical Centre and limited areas of the research centre are co-ed).

World`s largest varsity for women coming up in Saudi Arabia

I bet that @al-Hasani @Yzd Khalifa @BLACKEAGLE & @Arabian Legend are going to be found outside this University 24/7 ! :whistle:

Thats around 20,000 options per person for the Saudis ! :blink:

However I don't know how many men would be associated with this University to know how many options are there for a certain Jordanian ! :P

I want a piece of the pie as well ! :cray:

Last edited by a moderator:
I bet that @al-Hasani @Yzd Khalifa @BLACKEAGLE & @Arabian Legend are going to be found outside this University 24/7 ! :whistle:

However I don't know how many men would be associated with this University to know how many options are there for a certain Jordanian ! :P

:lol:

You can always count on the best comedian of this forum.

I believe that we need a telescope like this to monitor them:

28ai5jb.jpg

Or maybe even more drastic measures:

tapyf6.jpg

:coffee:

No, in all seriousness then that is great news confirmed.

I never chased chicks :lol: But some of them did :lol:

Time to lower my gaze and get married.:P

Woah.gif

Whoever the hell he is, he needs nose job.

LOL.

I hope that the quality of that university in Riyadh will be as high as that of the KAUST in Hijaz.

The KAUST (King Abdullah University of Science and Technology) in Thuwal, Makkah Province. The leading university in the Middle East.

King Abdullah University of Science and Technology

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_Abdullah_University_of_Science_and_Technology

7734815250_c00535dbc1_b.jpg

7631704322_38ece1e84d_b.jpg

7845609286_73c9d8e2a8_b.jpg

6649514869_b9b8258f14_b.jpg

6621372547_d99a79f95e_b.jpg

6086637250_710fdc6cb5_b.jpg

6384431791_bd24dbfdfe_b.jpg

6460764187_a43453f32b_b.jpg

6565040001_7d39f110c4_b.jpg

But also…

Academic Ranking of World Universities - 2012

King Saud University : 212 (201-300)

King Abdulaziz University : 332 (301-400)

King Fahd University of Petroleum & Minerals : 333 (301-400)

Academic Ranking of World Universities - 2012| Top 500 universities | Shanghai Ranking - 2012 | World University Ranking - 2012

Academic Ranking of World Universities - 2013

King Saud University : 160 (151-200)

King Abdulaziz University : 213 (201-300)

King Fahd University of Petroleum & Minerals : 330 (301-400)

Academic Ranking of World Universities - 2013| Top 500 universities | Shanghai Ranking - 2013 | World University Ranking – 2013

Flashback (Continue… See old links) :

‘KAUST 1’

http://www.defence.pk/forums/arab-defence/243555-gcc-states-economy-development.html#post4119172

‘KAUST 2’

http://www.defence.pk/forums/arab-defence/243555-gcc-states-economy-development-2.html#post4135962

Because our women are amazing. Extremely talented, dedicated and hard working. Often outperforming us men and making us ashamed. We just need to make the right environment for them to progress further in. Quite frankly many of the laws are not good for them. Especially the driving ban - which is a law that will be outlawed in a matter of years if not earlier - despite that not even being a "real law" so to speak. I know that it has nothing to do with the topic but after all this news concerns Saudi Arabian women.

Is there any women's university in the world?

Unknown universities. 99,99% of the youth go to mixt univerity in USA

They are all funded in the 19th century. In Asia only 2 universities for women have been funded recently in Bangladesh and Pakistan.

Is there a mixt university in KSA?

:D LoLz Many Universities across the State were founded in the 19th century which host both gender.

Now, you asked us a question and we gave you the answer.

And Yes, there are Unis in KSA which host both genders.

Next ....

Back
Top Bottom