What's new

Blonde Girl in Cairo gets followed by Men

It's a fact that South Asians and Middle Eastern people as fascinated with white women
Now you are partially right,there is a big difference bw whole Asia and just South Asia+Middle east.

It's a fact that South Asians and Middle Eastern people as fascinated with white women

I don't like blondes. Not even your brazilian ones. Blondes turn me off personally. I like girls with black hair and if not brunettes cut it.

Girls with blonde hair don't do it for me.

Last edited:

No , that's as much a fact as the" fact" that I am the King of England. Men all over the world are fascinated with beautiful women. They may be white , brown , asian etc.

Here, the mom of Honey Boo Boo is pretty darn white, but I assure you no one here would be fascinated with her

images

Last edited:
She got the dyed blonde hair, it is not the natural blonde hair.

I think its a Egyptian Girl with dyed Blonde hairs .
Yeah obviously :rofl:, for a fuckin ugly gawar from a village in Bihar , nothing besides comedy nights with Kapil is good enough :rofl: . Go watch comedy circus or comedy nights with Kapil .If that just doesn't do it for you ,there are hundreds of movies made for Gawars with low IQ that feature plenty of gay dancing , stupid jokes and even a cheesy story line. :omghaha:.

AA gaya tu apki aautaakt me :cheesy:, Now you still are a dumb guy :Dwith no basic knowledge about his own country and making shitty joke on social problem and Biharis . What do you even know about Bihar you clumsy clown. (Low IQ) , lol , Now again showing your 3rd class , from where you belong. I don't need a certificate from a guy like you as to what i should see and what not. :hitwall:

You still are a dumb guy , who does not even know that his jokes are LOW class and Rishaw wala Type. :crazy:

I have no interest in calling names and fighting my own country men , but unlike you i will restrain making silly Thelawala jokes and personal attacks. 8-)

By the way I don't watch Kapil sharma ka show. And i am not from Bihar , you Dumb. :lol::lol:

Now if you wish to continue this " Internet Battle ", then lets not derail this thread . I invite you to BIMARU , yes B is for Bihar : LOL , but i still invite you to start the show there ,:enjoy:

Northern India is hotter than southern?

I thought southern was closer to the Equator.

Well , South India is a peninsula, so the sea has a moderating effect in the summer. Plus south gets much more rainfall ,so is cooler in the summer. But again , in the winter , south is pretty warm and Humid with temperatures like 20-25 while the North is extremely cold.

Northern India is hotter than southern?

I thought southern was closer to the Equator.

His logic apart, Northern India gets hotter than south in summer. Places close to equator have relatively less variation. North gets more fluctuation, cold winters and hot summers. Cities like Bangalore maintain 15-25 throughout the year.

Brazilian guy has his own ideas in place without ever meeting Pakistani people.

Like we don't have yellow haired people in Pakistan, my Brazilian friend. :lol:

What? Of course I have met Pakistani people. I have some south asian friends. They love white women

No , that's as much a fact as the" fact" that I am the King of England. Men all over the world are fascinated with beautiful women. They may be white , brown , asian etc.

Here, the mom of Honey Boo Boo is pretty darn white, but I assure you no one here would be fascinated with her

I reckon that some black guys would go for her :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom