What's new

Blonde Girl in Cairo gets followed by Men

What? Of course I have met Pakistani people. I have some south asian friends. They love white women

I recknon that some black guys would go for her :rofl:

You have met them where? In canada?

Get real. Our nation's population is 200 million. You don't even have the right to make assumptions about Pakistanis when you haven't even met the people. You have met expats.

Get real. Our nation's population is 200 million. You don't even have the right to make assumptions about Pakistanis when you haven't even met the people. You have met expats.

I don't give a shit abt a woman's ethnicity .. If she's hot n doable .. Fact ..:lol:

You're kinda taking it too seriously.... But in my experience most of you are indeed fascinated with white women.

His logic apart, Northern India gets hotter than south in summer. Places close to equator have relatively less variation. North gets more fluctuation, cold winters and hot summers. Cities like Bangalore maintain 15-25 throughout the year.

Bangalore is an exception because of the high altitude. Chennai which is like 5-6 hours drive from Bangalore gets crazy hot and humid, the most uncomfortable place I have ever been to.

It's the heat folks, it drives people mad.

Why are there more rednecks and crazy people in southern US (states like Texas etc) - The Heat
Why are there more rapes in Northern indian states than southern - The Heat
Why are Egyptians men crazy ? - It's a desert, The Heat.
Why is central and Saharan Africa messed up - The heat

R u sure there is more "HEAT" in north India than south India???

1639px-India_average_annual_temperature_map_en.svg.png

Bangalore is an exception because of the high altitude. Chennai which is like 5-6 hours drive from Bangalore gets crazy hot and humid, the most uncomfortable place I have ever been to.

But the highest temperature still remains below that of Delhi, and other northern parts. It should be uncomfortable, I can't even stand Mumbai, but that's humidity. You won't hear so many dying of heat/cold/rain in south as in north.

WTF!!! This is ridiculous. I mean how come so obvious? Why not use a candid camera?

I knew abt sexual harassment etc in egypt ... (Ppl know abt Egyptians :lol:) ..

But this is beyond fucked up... Educated univ students acting like sick perverts..?

Never knew education takes the poondi bazi away from men

And this is what happens in countries where there is no culture and values I guess turkey is hundred times better than US and Israel.

One in five US women are sexually abused the worst stats in the whole world.

Keeping this in view its better to be sexually suppressed than open like you guys.

Most rapists are men who are sexually repressed or have no chance with women in real life. Living in the US does not mean that everyone has access to women.

In Egypt, rape is rampant now. keeping women indoors and covered from head to toe is not the answer.

Back
Top Bottom