What's new

Winds of Change in KSA

Poondi word suna hai, didn't know they call it chana bazi aj kal:p:

Would've posted some pics of Americans how they stare but that would be off topic and irrelevant here:D
Well, they stare when they see skin, these guys see nothing and still stare. Imagine they see skin how crazy they would go. :woot::bounce::flame::pdf::chilli::buba_phone:

He's a false-flagging Iranian, not an American.
:usflag:

That isn't what you mother said :lol:

دلما+محسن.jpg

1_1010413_1_34.jpg

Prince-Al-Waleed-Bin-Tala-010.jpg

52221_0.jpg

Well, they stare when they see skin, these guys see nothing and still stare. Imagine they see skin how crazy they would go. :woot::bounce::flame::pdf::chilli::buba_phone:

:usflag:

Dude, there is no way on earth that someone with a mentality like yours could become a genuine American. Maybe you starvingly ran away after the revolution, but you will always remain an Iranian - running the bazaar of hatred -

@Hadbani @JUBA

Last edited:
That isn't what you mother said :lol:

دلما+محسن.jpg

1_1010413_1_34.jpg

Prince-Al-Waleed-Bin-Tala-010.jpg

52221_0.jpg

Dude, there is no way on earth that someone with a mentality like yours could become a genuine American. Maybe you starvingly ran away after the revolution, but you will always remain an Iranian - running the bazaar of hatred -
You show a few pics of a couple high class western educated rich Saudi girls.

most Saudi women don't wear British polo outfits and ride horses.

You see, now you're a liar and an ignorant. Any average American national won't hesitate even a single second to find out that Ralph Lauren is an American brand :lol:

As far as equestrianism is concerned, If we put other nations on the same scale, we won't be finding much of women doing it either.

Like always, you've slaughtered in this argument.

Next ...

@JUBA @Hadabni

Last edited:
You see, now you're a liar and an ignorant. Any average American national won't hesitate even a single second to find out that Ralph Lauren is an American brand :lol:

As far as equestrianism is concerned, If we put other nations on the same scale, we won't be finding much of women doing it either.

Like always, you've slaughtered in this argument.

Next ...
I think he is a double user basiji. probably, it is the nth account of haman10. He previously pretended to be a Pakistani, then he chose american flag. Anyway, As you have also noticed it, I am sure that he is not an american and is a basiji troll who does not dare to show his true flag ;)

If you know Saudi girls in person...you will know that they are quite stylist....particularly if they go abroad....

Hello my Saudi Brother,...I just want to ask this....Is it possible in Saudi for Saudi Man to have a date with a girl in a public place...?

Is it possible? Yes. Very.

Lemme rephrase the question for you. Is it legal in Saudi for a Saudi man to go out on a date with a girl in public? Nope it isn't.

people usually go out on dates in the family section at any restaurant and pretend they're married. No ones dumb enough to get caught.

He's a false-flagging Iranian, not an American.
Go seek some help

The reason Saudi women must always remain covered up is because the Saudi males cannot control themselves.

Look at that guys face on the bike how hard he is staring.
It's reather because of the laws, in France they are not allowed to do like this

Why can't the Sand just claim that despicable country & buried it so deep that no one can find it.

Go seek some help

It's reather because of the laws, in France they are not allowed to do like this

From whom? JEW NATO or what? :lol: :D :laugh: :rofl: :omghaha:

Hello my Saudi Brother,...I just want to ask this....Is it possible in Saudi for Saudi Man to have a date with a girl in a public place...?

Yes, sir it is possible :-) ...

Why can't the Sand just claim that despicable country & buried it so deep that no one can find it.

With all due respect, but of there is has to be something the dunes would claim then that thing would be the entire nation of your kin and kind bro. Or we just could simply burry you alive in there :lol:

Back
Top Bottom