What's new

World Sikh Parliament urges Sikh soldiers in Indian army - - - - - !

If the sikhs and kashmiris rise togather. India is fcked. 10% of the indian army is sikh

curtsy to BJP govt finally all minorities of india realized that extremist elements in BJP and associates will never let them live with religious freedom, sooner or later all of them will face the wind one by one...

That will not change anything, "Hindustani Sikhs" grow up with doctrine that Sikhism is just an offspring of Hinduism created to defend Hindus against Muslims. Now Hindus are replaced with Hindustan and Muslims with Pakistan, so they have to remain cannon fodder no matter what.

Sikhs should ask themselves a simple question .......... are they a separate religion in india or are they Hindus in india? In appearance and having separate worship places they may be a different religion, but otherwise they are treated similar to Jain, Buddhists etc . i.e. considered Hindu, an offshoot of Hinduism, a branch within Hinduism.

What's need to ask when Hindustani Sikhs themselves says that they created religion to defend Hindus from Muslims.

Let me understand this you want to create Khalistan only from Indian Punjab , Keep dreaming. Be ready to loose the Punjab for your khalistan dream.

Question is not if , till when , once khalistan gets created

I have better idea , why not separate baluchistan and wazristan , Afghanistan and Iran will have buffer zone.Now your already giving up your Kashmir to be independent .Let Punjab be khalistan.:welcome:

First of all, Hindustani Sikhs don't deserve to have country, nor are capable of creating country. Even if in parallel universe they make one, they will be idiots of highest level to become minority again by asking Pakistan's Punjab with over 100 million population.

There is little population in Punjab. Of 50000 sikh vast majority are in KPK. Even they dont claim this side. All they desire is access which they have or is already in the pipelines.

That is your opinion ,wait till it all are claimed after all we are forming great khalistan:pop:

First of all, Hindustani Sikhs don't deserve to have country, nor are capable of creating country. Even if in parallel universe they make one, they will be idiots of highest level to become minority again by asking Pakistan's Punjab with over 100 million population.

Please explain that your friends who are propagating this idea of khalistan.

I dont know what kind Sikh is in Pakistan, Indian Sikh are pride of nation they are intelligent and one of the most brave people they will be first to stand in front of people trying to destroy the India.

If the sikhs and kashmiris rise togather. India is fcked. 10% of the indian army is sikh

You understand this also applies to Pakistan, there are thousand pressure points

kirtharpur was a masterstroke! gj IK! now modi is forced to cooperate with Pakistan when it comes to kirtharpur.

Back
Top Bottom