What's new

Indians crying in Canada after India bans Visa

So Indians with foreign passport can still come to India, after they surrender their Indian citizenship?

If that's the case then "Godiji" is just puffing up to look big. Because why a non Indian Canadian will want to come to India? And visa ban is meaningless?
80 thousand plus canadians come to visit India every year, ask them.
And yes OCI card holders don't need visa to travel back home.

India did a Visa ban in total haste. They thought Canada may do it first, so BJP per-empted and did it. Canada gives a flying F to indian visa ban. India will have to take it back itself. Canada most likely won't put a ban on indians as Canada don't want any fleeing sikh being denied its new home.

India did a Visa ban in total haste. They thought Canada may do it first, so BJP per-empted and did it. Canada gives a flying F to indian visa ban. India will have to take it back itself. Canada most likely won't put a ban on indians as Canada don't want any fleeing sikh being denied its new home.
Lol. India was daring Canada to do it. Pakistanis and their stupidity.

Lol. India was daring Canada to do it. Pakistanis and their stupidity.
LMAO! Why Canada would want to deny any fleeing sikh his new home ? Use some common sense. Your nationalist BJP govt did a decision in total haste, they will have to take it back themselves.

LMAO! Why Canada would want to deny any fleeing sikh his new home ? Use some common sense. Your nationalist BJP govt did a decision in total haste, they will have to take it back themselves.
We can do that at our convenience. I hope they would take more of Indian Sikhs, that would completely kill the Khalistani movement. Indian Sikhs are fiercely patriotic. But the thing is, most of Indians moving there these days are Hindus from other states. Lol.

Pakistanis are all this stupid?

79,000 of those are Indian origin Canadian citizens dude. lol
It was a dare for Canada to reciprocate.

80 thousand plus canadians come to visit India every year, ask them.
And yes OCI card holders don't need visa to travel back home.
So that's 80,000 tourists lost. They will go to another country for holidays.

It's like green card of other countries. They will have right to stay and live in India but cannot vote.
Can buy properties and work in India?

Theyve singlehandedly turned the pro-immigration attitude of the average Canadian around so that many no longer want them here.

Bro the most hilarious thing is that these people are so detestable that they somehow pissed off the only people in the West that are known for politeness and being nice.

Its not like the UK and Australia where there was an insane amount of racism and xenophobia and slurs were being used against immigrants there. Canada was always accepting and massive resistance towards immigrants was really not common there.

All the Indians talking about "hindu hatred" and "not feeling safe" in Canada are delusional 😭

We can do that at our convenience. I hope they would take more of Indian Sikhs, that would completely kill the Khalistani movement. Indian Sikhs are fiercely patriotic. But the thing is, most of Indians moving there these days are Hindus from other states. Lol.

Pakistanis are all this stupid?

It was a dare for Canada to reciprocate.

BTW!, Canada have really caught India with its pants down. But your inability to process reality and replying in a childish manner really amuses me. LOL!

Grow up and try to get ahead of childish remarks and silly communication. I can humiliate you and your country in most epic ways if you persist with your low intellect childish 'stupid' remarks. It will be most entertaining.

@LeGenD @Mods

How dare these indians come in Pak forum and disrespect.

So that's 80,000 tourists lost. They will go to another country for holidays
Let them, canada too will be losing a lot of Indian students in future as govt is already encouraging them to go to other "safer" countries.

You are an ignorant retard. How do you think ordinary Pakistanis visit India ? And how do you think the Indian cricket team would have entered Pakistan if the Asia Cup had been held there ?

There are no Pakistanis who want to go to India let alone cry for it. Foolish RSS goon.

We will see a comical situation with Indians if Canada announces a visa ban on them, even if for a short while.

Bhartoids burning bridges. So many of their h1 workers are applying for green card in US, they have nearly 20 year wait time. They are so desperate that they’re pinning their hopes on Vivek Ramaswamy to win US presidential election…like he will wave a wand and they will all get residency. :lol:

Last edited:
BTW!, Canada have really caught India with its pants down. But your inability to process reality and replying in a childish manner really amuses me. LOL!

Grow up and try to get ahead of childish remarks and silly communication. I can humiliate you and your country in most epic ways if you persist with your low intellect childish 'stupid' remarks. It will be most entertaining.

@LeGenD @Mods

How dare these indians come in Pak forum and disrespect.
Wow. I am scared. How dare? Watch me.

Back
Top Bottom