What's new

World looks anew on Balochistan as China dreams big

Iranian have done good job safe-guarding their borders -- being a police state that they are. We must try to adopt SOME of that on our side.

I agree. But according to @Pakistanisage you are a evil Shia Iranian for having said the above.

Nonetheless, good point.

Last edited by a moderator:
But the mindset behind such decisions is very important. PA lost a lot of face when things like that became public knowledge. This is simply indefensible, a national Army is not supposed to act in this fashion (what to say of army even police is not supposed to act like that).

Even if we ignore the lack of honor and professionalism which may have resulted in taking such decisions a far bigger problem is things like this tilt the public opinion in favor of extremist groups who are already saying that PA is working under orders of Americans. No one in top hierarchy of PA understood the implications?

I agree and I think the PA could have done a far better job than they did, but regardless, the decisions have been made and they must be judged on what actions they have taken, not what they should have done. They screwed up, but that is hardly an indications that they're a mercenary army. They made the wrong decisions, but hindsight is always 20/20, is it not?

Indeed but keeping in mind Indian recent collaboration with US, the Indian standing is on two decks mainly US-Iran . By going the Chinese way along with Iran, you are going to face something from US.

You have to be clear do you want to encircle China for US and gain from it or you going to remove enemy Tag from Chinese shirt and use it viz a viz Chahbahar in case China takes it.
If you think we are on any one's side then you are mistaken.
India is on India's side...and our actions say as much - India will take whatever action that promotes Indian interests and the rest of the world will have to accept.

If you think we are on any one's side then you are mistaken.
India is on India's side...and our actions say as much - India will take whatever action that promotes Indian interests and the rest of the world will have to accept.

Thats a sentimental gol mol reply :)

No one is on anybody's side in world politics of interests.

For India the scenario is

1. India is with US against China for own interests.

2. India went against Iran for own interests but at the same time it needs Iran but US is not friendly to Iran.

3. In case of Gwadar, India needs Chahbahar. The possibility if China comes to Iranian rescue and facilitate Chahbahar where India will stand?

4. Will you going to take a U turn viz a viz your relations with US?

Thats a sentimental gol mol reply :)

No one is on anybody's side in world politics of interests.

For India the scenario is

1. India is with US against China for own interests.

2. India went against Iran for own interests but at the same time it needs Iran but US is not friendly to Iran.

3. In case of Gwadar, India needs Chahbahar. The possibility if China comes to Iranian rescue and facilitate Chahbahar where India will stand?

4. Will you going to take a U turn viz a viz your relations with US?

Why is it hard for Pakistani's to understand that India does everything that benefits India...it does nothing out of an ideological compulsion or any side.

Even if China makes Chabahar, it does not matter to India.

India needs the port made and operational so that it can trade...it does NOT need to own or operate the port. China/North Korea/USA...any one is welcome to invest and operate that port as long as they do it efficiently - that means India is able to send goods and withdraw raw materials from Central Asia using that port.

That is all that matters to India.

Why is it hard for Pakistani's to understand that India does everything that benefits India...it does nothing out of an ideological compulsion or any side.

Even if China makes Chabahar, it does not matter to India.

India needs the port made and operational so that it can trade...it does NOT need to own or operate the port. China/North Korea/USA...any one is welcome to invest and operate that port as long as they do it efficiently - that means India is able to send goods and withdraw raw materials from Central Asia using that port.

That is all that matters to India.

oh bhai why dont you understand that everybody do whatever they do for own benefit indeed.

The question is will India damage its relation with US for other benefits by going Iran way ?

Will India be able to do away with US relations and go for China for own benefit?

oh bhai why dont you understand that everybody do whatever they do for own benefit indeed.

The question is will India damage its relation with US for other benefits by going Iran way ?

Will India be able to do away with US relations and go for China for own benefit?

We dont care much about that, we are today in such a position visa viz US that whatever we do, we have an explaination and everybody will buy that.

@cb4 @Argus Panoptes @muse

The question is, how is Bharat going to respond after tasting the lemon and what should we be prepared for?
The point is that if we provide them a reason to do so or not. An example of liberal policy on India and neighbors was when a recent attack of freedom fighters took place in Indian Occupied Kashmir. Usually India would put immediate blame on Pakistan for everything that happened in India. But no explicit blame was put upon Pakistan. In fact, recently Indian efforts to involve Pakistan in every incident have not been appreciated by global community. The decision of NS to not to intervene in neighboring countries puts a huge diplomatic barrier on the neighboring countries too. If we don't interfere in Indian matters, India will have no ground to do so too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy Ramadan :smart:
Gawadar will be a plus point for UAE and the other gulf countries and they (the gulf countries) know it.

Today, Pakistan's trade volume from the GCC is $11 billion, hopefully Gawadar will triple that figure, I'm positively sure about that. However, I have seen many people here claiming that Pakistan might call off the project due to US pressure, what do you think about this Sir?

Happy Ramadan :smart:

Today, Pakistan's trade volume from the GCC is $11 billion, hopefully Gawadar will triple that figure, I'm positively sure about that. However, I have seen many people here claiming that Pakistan might call off the project due to US pressure, what do you think about this Sir?
Well ramadan mubarak to every body....for gawadar now no body can stop this project bcz we r changing our foreign policy and also looking for new friends in world. ?well oman will pay the price in future
:angry::devil:

Any Balochistani voice...?

Lets see how will it help Balochistan rather Pakistan..

Baluchistan is a part of Pakistan , kid , it isn't located on Mars . What is then meant by how it will help Baluchistan ? :azn:

Try to think , before posting replies .

However, I have seen many people here claiming that Pakistan might call off the project due to US pressure, what do you think about this Sir?

I am not sure what project you are referring to , my friend , since the port is already completed :D

Are you talking about the revival of the old silk route , somehow ?

Happy Ramadan to you man!
Well ramadan mubarak to every body....for gawadar now no body can stop this project bcz we r changing our foreign policy and also looking for new friends in world. ?well oman will pay the price in future
:angry::devil:

Nice, you guys are great :pakistan:

I am not sure what project you are referring to , my friend , since the port is already completed :D

Are you talking about the revival of the old silk route , somehow ?

Hi there,

Happy Ramadan to you as well.

I understand that Gawdar is completed, But has it been fully operational yet? /: that's what concerns me the most..

Hopefully Pakistan can make a good use of it in near future.

I take it by Bharat you mean India.

Them (India/America) making noise won't have any effect in this case.

Most likely one of the two will try to activate "assets" in the Baloch region to conduct more attacks on Chinese citizens. Because (contrary to common perception) public pressure has a lot of impact on Chinese government decisions, and they routinely shut down projects when there is too much public pressure against them.

Just my guess as to what their game plan might be.

Thanks for proving my point.

Any Balochistani voice...?

Lets see how will it help Balochistan rather Pakistan..

Majority of the Baloch people will react positively to this development as they just want to live peacefully and go on with their daily life activities like rest of us. This development will definitely help gain/revive the confidence of naraz balochs who for years have accused the rest for not doing enuff to help improve the life of an ordinary baloch. furthermore few of naraz baloch politicians who in past avoided taking part in political process have stood in election and have won seats which is also an indicator that things are moving in the right direction.

Back
Top Bottom