What's new

World looks anew on Balochistan as China dreams big

Common on..I was using the number as a indication of commerce that happens between India and China. Given that 50% of world population between these two countries and given that both are growing, the future trade number could be much much higher. No wonder, Chinese PM made India has his first oversea visit

And noway GWADAR is going to compensate for such numbers.

No one from pakistan side has ever claimed that we will make India irrelevant for china via Gawadar.Gawadar is a port(not a country or consumers) which will help china and land locked nation cut down transit costs and time saving them billions and giving pakistan some revenue and jobs.

- I have searched a lot and failed to find one sane reason for Kargil, which raises the question WHY? So its not mere speculation. Kargil achieved universal condemnation, ruined relationship with India, ruined the chance for any solution of Kashmir, shattered the public confidence in nukes (at that time a common man thought wars are a thing of past - we are invincible) and became the backbone of military takeover.

- One reason for these shenanigans might be that PA needs to be in command to safeguard its business empire (Fauji fertilizers to cornflakes to bakery) - eerily similar to Egypt.

Yes, and this is the Army that you think in another thread has changed for the better? Hope without evidence leads nowhere.

Yes, and this is the Army that you think in another thread has changed for the better? Hope without evidence leads nowhere.

Yes because people have had enough and they are on the back foot. I am pretty sure that NS will be successful in containing them.

Yes because people have had enough and they are on the back foot. I am pretty sure that NS will be successful in containing them.

May be third time lucky?

The people have been on the back foot since the seventies, and then were bent over, lashed, laid face down, poked in every orifice, rolled in mud and now are being dismembered slowly. Things are much worse than just being on the back foot, Sir.

May be third time lucky?

The people have been on the back foot since the seventies, and then were bent over, lashed, laid face down, poked in every orifice, rolled in mud and now are being dismembered slowly. Things are much worse than just being on the back foot, Sir.

With 'they' I meant 'army'. I fail to get why are you so hopeless when we have been hearing good news lately. Things are getting better, have my word on it :D

With 'they' I meant 'army'. I fail to get why are you so hopeless when we have been hearing good news lately. Things are getting better, have my word on it :D

Please do not confuse "good news" with "blatant lying propaganda". Things will be judged to be getting better by actual results, not by noble words alone. I am not hopeless, but I am not blind to reality simply because I can be assumed to be as gullible as our population-at-large.

Please do not confuse "good news" with "blatant lying propaganda". Things will be judged to be getting better by actual results, not by noble words alone.

Please do not confuse "good news" with "blatant lying propaganda". Things will be judged to be getting better by actual results, not by noble words alone.

depressed-cat-what-am-i-doing.jpg

Please no more!! I am a young man, don't drive me to suicide :cheesy:

I want India encircled and squeezed.

The next steps should be to cultivate their separatist movements and help them to flourish.

I believe there is more potential for insurgency in India than in Pakistan due to demographics, population size and scope of governance.

We must help them to implode from within. This can be achieved in 30-40 years but it is vital for the regional balance of power.

For there to be peace in the region India must die.

This senseless hatred (which is actually nothing but self loathing), this is what has taken the "ideological state" to the precipice. This is what caused the country to break once already...

Sad to see such a wastage.

One can only hope to see a positive "want", for the betterment of one's own country and for the whole world.

Wonder what "peaceful" ideology makes people into such self loaths.

Back
Top Bottom