What's new

Won't apologize Turkey: Israel

Please DO IT...enough talk try to take on the Kafir Yahudi..yalaa...yahnee what are you waiting for... come over and lets see...you spoken enough

Simple....DO IT...we don't want to fight with NO ONE but Yalaa-...Habibi what are you wanting for.... if you want start it and history will decide.

I and we as Israeli's will reason with someone who see's reason else not....so chill have your Döner or Borek have a beer and relax...

We don't raid and attack other countries unless we are directly attacked a concept foreign to Israel. Do you really think if Israel provoked Turkey with attack on one of its frigates in International waters we would take it to the U.N. ? We are not the aggressors here and never were but don't take us lightly.

Pakistan has balls and also has suicide vests. For now suicide vests able to melt the balls.

We indians don't have to do anything. Just need to watch the on going firework.

stop living in the past we are very near to control it, worst part is over.

And surely it takes balls to do it.

not like u guys, Army do not want to fight nexalites?

It seem u r Amry need some balls, may be they should borrow from Pak. braves.

stop living in the past we are very near to control it, worst part is over.

And surely it takes balls to do it.

not like u guys, Army do not want to fight nexalites?

It seem u r Amry need some balls, may be they should borrow from Pak. braves.

Here you go..

Enjoy :smitten:

Last edited by a moderator:
Why an apology for??

Pro active and preventive defence is a crime?

I am not saying that the incidence is commendable but its not regrettable either.

The intention is what really matters!!

Indian pass time, sucking up.

A video by Taliban, u r so clever. with a brain like that u should be Prime minister of India.

Living in the past again, Read the latest news man. Do get month old news where u live.
Try getting modern new media service. May rogers or Bell Canada.

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Here you go again..

Now tell me whose army need ball

Last edited by a moderator:
Here you go again..

YouTube - Pakistan surrenders to India | 1971 war

Now tell me whose army need ball

that is not balls man that back stsabing by some traiter bengalis, had they not gone traiters and had India not interfered in pakistani internal affiars, we would have taght u a lesso

by the way u are derailing the thread by this rediculous 40 years old picture. Can u not stay focus and talk about the thread ur on.

ur army could not even fight bhinderawal, had no balss just lots of traiters and lots of interfererance.

we shall see next time. cuase we will not have traiters and cowards who joining with enemy.

that is not balls man that back stsabing by some traiter bengalis, had they not gone traiters and had India not interfered in pakistani internal affiars, we would have taght u a lesso

by the way u are derailing the thread by this rediculous 40 years old picture. Can u not stay focus and talk about the thread ur on.

ur army could not even fight bhinderawal, had no balss just lots of traiters and lots of interfererance.

we shall see next time. cuase we will not have traiters and cowards who joining with enemy.

Now you are a good boy. Don't talk about the bravery of Indian Army.

Respect is give and take.:cheers:

:coffee:Turkish dudes, while I am sad for what happened, I don't think that Turks were well...'angels'. See even as the whole incident kept unrolling, didn't look as if the deep and heartfelt sorrow for palestinans was the only reason why the freedom flotilla was organized. In fact, i could almost hear several turkish (n arab) diplomats clap n look gleefully at the prospect of israel looking paralyzed if the aid did get through. My 2 cents.

If we go to war with Pak today, IA is the only army that will be fighting to defeat, overrun and conquer, while Pak will be concerned almost entirely with defending and conataining the damage. Now you tell me...who has more ba**s??

Everything above is True. If not, Tell your truhs !!!
All of the arguments about the supposedly 'illegality' of the Gaza naval blockade by Israel have been debunked a long time ago. No reputable legal scholars, especially the ones specializing in maritime laws, support those arguments. One debunked argument was that it is 'illegal' to board a ship while the ship is in international waters...

Crimes Under Flags of Convenience | YaleGlobal Online Magazine
In June, 2002, French commandos boarded the Cambodian-registered freighter Winner in international waters in the Atlantic amid an exchange of gunfire that injured one of the 12 crew members. The troops seized more than one tonne of Colombian cocaine worth well over $100 million in a cargo that was registered as scrap iron destined for Bilbao in Spain. Officials said that the raid was the result of 15-months of surveillance involving U.S., French, Spanish and Greek authorities.
Depending on the circumstances, it is very legal to board a ship, even violently storm it if necessary, while in international waters. If imposing a blockade is an act of war, then running a blockade, no matter how noble an intention may be, is equally an act of war. Even the Red Cross recognize the need for its own humanitarian forces to comply with the blockading authority's requests. Do you see Red Cross trucks crashing through the Egyptian-Gaza land blockade?

Its got nothing to with balls or not having any balls at all... it was the right thing to do was to say sorry but israel shows its real evil side time after time .

Why should Israel apologies to Turkey?? What for??

If its like this the let Turkey first acknowledge what they did to the Armenians and doing to the Kurds.

For Killing 9 unarmed civilians though it is a normal practice for so called God's chosen Nazis.

Bring the proofs for Armenian issue before you post anything - nut up or shut up!

Those over the ships attacked the forces who boarded the ship, there was a thread on PDF praising those people (idiot IMO who attack to prove attack). It was perfectly fine by Israel to retaliate, it should be Turkey who should be apologizing.

Those over the ships attacked the forces who boarded the ship, there was a thread on PDF praising those people (idiot IMO who attack to prove attack). It was perfectly fine by Israel to retaliate, it should be Turkey who should be apologizing.

For having a aid ship raided by Israeli commandos in international waters and people killed on it ? :disagree:

Back
Top Bottom