What's new

Will India take over Bangladesh in the next 50 years?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good flame thread....

BD is a small country....and in 50 years, i see my nation making its own satellites, gaining economic superiority and attaining self-sufficiency so that all our people can be properly fed and all our poor can be medically treated......and IMO, the same goes for India as they will be the largest populated country within that time....and dont you forget, even pakistan has a huge population....

Hence its very childish to think about annexing lands of other countries, may be India or BD and rather think what will you do when the burden of population increases....

@Original Poster,
And i dont understand, whats it to do with India taking over Bangladesh, given you are talking about BD's rising population....do you lack rough copies at your home, that you are writing nonsense here.....??? :what:

Just my 2 cent...

Cheers!!!

grow up, and first think what everybody else in the world think about Pak immigrants.:azn:

silly child, the whole world's perception of indians immigrants equals:

1.) curry

2.) slumdog (the movie)

:rofl:

Last edited:
can't comment - things change as d passage of d time. for example back in days ths whole region wz under Mughal empire. who knew tht there would b all thez countries later on. ths is jungle out here dosto - only d strong 1 survives

Okay and letme go back further, The region was under Kusan and Ashoka dynasty before 1000 ad.

Bangladesh current population is 162,000,000 (7th most populous nation in the world).

It is a tiny land, and one of the poorest countries in the world.

Its population in the next 50 years is estimated to be at 300,000,000. With this rapid population growth Bangladesh won't be able to sustain itself much longer. With India dominating Bangladesh in everything it does I think it is inevitable that Bangladesh will have no choice but to be apart of India otherwise with the poverty and overpopulation Bangladesh will no longer be a viable nation.[/quote]

God God NO !!

Why would India ever do something as silly as this ?

There is nothing that BD offers India that it already does not have in abundance - population, problems, floods - you name it.

In any case whats wrong with BD ? Why should any feel the need to think like this ? It is only getting better by the day and is a fine example of finding ingenious solutions to ingenious problems.

Again the indian trollers are trying to derail this thread. Firstly you lie, india invaded east-Pakistan in 1971.

The then elected government of Bangladesh invited the GoI in 1971 to support its struggle against the occupying Pakistan Army. That is why India was involved in that war. In your statement you have over-simplified that event. Now, do not worry about BD any more.

Good flame thread....

BD is a small country....and in 50 years, i see my nation making its own satellites, gaining economic superiority and attaining self-sufficiency so that all our people can be properly fed and all our poor can be medically treated......and IMO, the same goes for India as they will be the largest populated country within that time....and dont you forget, even pakistan has a huge population....

Hence its very childish to think about annexing lands of other countries, may be India or BD and rather think what will you do when the burden of population increases....

@Original Poster,
And i dont understand, whats it to do with India taking over Bangladesh, given you are talking about BD's rising population....do you lack rough copies at your home, that you are writing nonsense here.....??? :what:

Just my 2 cent...

Cheers!!!

Only 2 days ago our Prime Minister told parliament that the time has come to think again how much population we should control. Population is no more a problem for us but they are making billions for our economy. We dont have any natural resources, no raw materials yet infested with calamities. We are building it as a industrial hub in south asia, yet looking forward to India and Pakistan to supply us with all the raw materials so that we could make more and more money... Get ready for next 50 years and we will be buying a lot which in in turn will benifit both India and Pakistan...
:cheers::cheers:

Only 2 days ago our Prime Minister told parliament that the time has come to think again how much population we should control. Population is no more a problem for us but they are making billions for our economy. We dont have any natural resources, no raw materials yet infested with calamities. We are building it as a industrial hub in south asia, yet looking forward to India and Pakistan to supply us with all the raw materials so that we could make more and more money... Get ready for next 50 years and we will be buying a lot which in in turn will benifit both India and Pakistan...
:

Ijdani some times back i used to think that growing population is the worst thing for many reasons but see its not that worst.

Look at India its due to its huge population which creates a huge market for investors along with other factors indeed.

And both of them were NOT Hindus ;)

Now go figure

Not only that your knowledge of history very very poor and your vision biased with certain someones ideology, but also you show the lack of interest to learn.

In another thread I have already explained you this thing.

go listen to that certain someone, would help your knowledge a world of good.

I'm not into religion and all, but three greatest empires of north-east-west India(South India also had great empires but off topic.) are Mourya, Gupta and Mughal - Budhhist, Sanatan Dharmya and Islam respectively. Man aint I proud of my heritage and history!

How come you weighed down Pala dynasty (Buddhist) which played the pivotal role to introduce India to the whole world? They took India to the highest peak in Militarily, Economically and Philosophically. :cheers:

And they are Bengalis... :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

How come you weighed down Pala dynasty (Buddhist) which played the pivotal role to introduce India to the whole world? They took India to the highest peak in Militarily, Economically and Philosophically. :cheers:

And they are Bengalis... :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I had them in my mind, but Pala dynasty dont have as much coverage as the big three, so didnt mention. In fact both Mourya and Gupta originated from Eastern India, what is now present day Bihar and Bengal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom