What's new

Will India take over Bangladesh in the next 50 years?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bangladesh-map.gif

Bangladesh current population is 162,000,000 (7th most populous nation in the world).

It is a tiny land, and one of the poorest countries in the world.

Its population in the next 50 years is estimated to be at 300,000,000. With this rapid population growth Bangladesh won't be able to sustain itself much longer. With India dominating Bangladesh in everything it does I think it is inevitable that Bangladesh will have no choice but to be apart of India otherwise with the poverty and overpopulation Bangladesh will no longer be a viable nation.

My sole interest in this thread is in the statistics. Shaheen 2, what is the source of the 300m figure that you have stated in your post for 2060?

bangladesh-map.gif

Bangladesh current population is 162,000,000 (7th most populous nation in the world).

Its population in the next 50 years is estimated to be at 300,000,000. With this rapid population growth Bangladesh won't be able to sustain itself much longer. With India dominating Bangladesh in everything it does I think it is inevitable that Bangladesh will have no choice but to be apart of India otherwise with the poverty and overpopulation Bangladesh will no longer be a viable nation.

In 1970, East Pakistan population was greater than West Pakistan yet today Bangladesh population stance less than Pakistan due to birth control. As the population become educated, the population will not go that high but we do to extend our land. Perhaps some day bay of Bengal could transformed in to land mass. Think about Dubai and what we can accomplish with money.

I believe Bangladesh will take over some part of Bharat (Eastern states) because Bharat will secede in near future due to it's internal conflict. :smokin:

Last edited:
BD could always annex Indian Assam and Bengal. There are Naxals that are not happy with India.

sure thing guys, its a free for all in India. come and take any state you like. it's all for the taking but hurry it's first come first serve :partay::partay:

BD could always annex Indian Assam and Bengal. There are Naxals that are not happy with India.

people from North east states hate bangladeshi illegal immigrants and you ssay they will merge with BD.:lol:

This is the funniest thread, some delusional soul says india will take over bangladesh, indians say its a flame and we are not interested, and then some jamati bangladeshis join to say they want to take over india :)

These same jamatis keep posting regularly on all the crybaby - 'India hit me mommy!' threads. Go figure!

Last edited:
Its a flame thread.

Well how about Bangladesh takes over Assam, Meghalaya, and West Bengal. China and Pakistan can have the rest.

Is BD able to stop BSF and talking about Indian Army ???:rofl:

bangladesh-map.gif

Silly question. The answer is a big NO, because "Akhand Bharat" would have disintegrated back into its original form of 570+ serfdoms. :cheers:

Make this thread sticky and we will meet again in 2060 :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom