What's new

Will India take over Bangladesh in the next 50 years?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had them in my mind, but Pala dynasty dont have as much coverage as the big three, so didnt mention. In fact both Mourya and Gupta originated from Eastern India, what is now present day Bihar and Bengal.

Pala did have the coverage but in its later days it confined only in Bengal so people tend to think its a regional empire bit its not. It probably was the longest running dynasty in India.

Pala Empire - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Pala did have the coverage but in its later days it confined only in Bengal so people tend to think its a regional empire bit its not. It probably was the longest running dynasty in India.

Pala Empire - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

why u bring past into discussion ... please read title of the thread

well i think there is nothing is this thread no one know about next 10 year so how can any one say about 2060 ??????

How come you weighed down Pala dynasty (Buddhist) which played the pivotal role to introduce India to the whole world? They took India to the highest peak in Militarily, Economically and Philosophically. :cheers:

And they are Bengalis... ::

:lol: actually bharatis have a habit of changing everything to a bharati. dint we hear them saying Mughals are Indians :angel:

threads like these, shows the standard of this forum and the fantasy people live with.. Most of the moderators are partial and stupid. Now ban me please, time to create a new ID and send a new IP.

PS- You guys need be technically advance, this will be the third time you gonna ban me.. Illiterates...

NO it shows you are stupid enough to think like that.

Because mods and admins here very well know trolls from India but they do not take drastic step of banning your IPs because they still want to give you a chance so that you might learn some civilsed ways to post.

And btw your coming again and again with other IDs proves that you are obssessed with us and a shameless

:tdown:

Why would India want to takeover Bangladesh.

If India was interested in takingover it could have done without much difficulty in 1971.

We have enough Poor people in India, why would we want to add more people to that.

:lol: actually bharatis have a habit of changing everything to a bharati. dint we hear them saying Mughals are Indians :angel:

OK Mughals are Pakistanis and Palas Bangladeshis, anything that makes you feel good about your identity.

We are rather scared of Pakistanis who are not sure who they are, they tend to get violent in foreign lands!

Now can we go back to the real topic - why do Jamatis feel they can take over parts of India and try to hide their desire under cover of complaining about Indian hegemony?

Last edited:
Why would India want to takeover Bangladesh.

If India was interested in takingover it could have done without much difficulty in 1971.

We have enough Poor people in India, why would we want to add more people to that.

This is wrong notion that India could have taken over BD in 71 because it would have uncover the real face of India.

On the other hand India was confident that with due passage of time BD will be an Indian colony totally undercontrol of India but Bravo to Bangladeshis who did not let you succeed in it.

Now i didnt read every word of the starter's post in this thread but if he meant taking over BD militarily then its wrong.

Yes you can say India is already taking over many regional nations in terms of economy .

OK Mughals are Pakistanis and Palas Bangladeshis, anything that makes you feel good about your identity.

:) Our Identity is Pakistan and our Ideology is Islam and we are proud of it. We do not need to make Mughals as Pakistanis ;) as we are proud of warriors as part of Muslim ummah.

Now can we go back to the real topic - why do Jamatis feel they can take over parts of India and try to hide their desire under cover of complaining about Indian hegemony?

Any individual group can think and desire whatever it wants the main issue is that BD or any nation doesnt desire this against India

:)
Any individual group can think and desire whatever it wants the main issue is that BD or any nation doesnt desire this against India

who told u that India want to take over BD ...we have enough problem with us ... we dont need any others

This is wrong notion that India could have taken over BD in 71 because it would have uncover the real face of India.

If you watch through tinted glasses, the whole world will seem dark.

On the other hand India was confident that with due passage of time BD will be an Indian colony totally undercontrol of India but Bravo to Bangladeshis who did not let you succeed in it.

I am not sure how you came to above conclusion, perhaps you can provide some documentary evidence to support your argument.
and it will help if it is from a unbiased source.

:) Our Identity is Pakistan and our Ideology is Islam and we are proud of it. We do not need to make Mughals as Pakistanis ;) as we are proud of warriors as part of Muslim ummah.

Wasn't it your brave warrior class who led demise of Mughal and annexation of Delhi sultanat when they let Nadir to pass Khybar because of earthly offerings? sure a part of ummah! :whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom