What's new

Will India take over Bangladesh in the next 50 years?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:) Our Identity is Pakistan and our Ideology is Islam and we are proud of it. We do not need to make Mughals as Pakistanis ;) as we are proud of warriors as part of Muslim ummah.

One of those being Mujib, the great Muslim warrior!

Any individual group can think and desire whatever it wants the main issue is that BD or any nation doesnt desire this against India

Directly contradicted by comments made by Jamatis on this very thread about taking over parts of India, but then, thats just background music to your ears, so does not register...

Not to mention the great sir who know who and his radio pakistan new delhi wet dreams!

Wasn't it your brave warrior class who led demise of Mughal and annexation of Delhi sultanat when they let Nadir to pass Khybar because of earthly offerings? sure a part of ummah! :whistle:

Whats the big deal. All this is part of expansionist movements in the history.

Yup my warrior class have always been letting the warriors to pass khyber otherwise we could have fough them but why should we have started a war in my region after all they were not invading us but you :angel:

One of those being Mujib, the great Muslim warrior!

Directly contradicted by comments made by Jamatis on this very thread about taking over parts of India, but then, thats just background music to your ears, so does not register...

Not to mention the great sir who know who and his radio pakistan new delhi wet dreams!

Where did jammaties claim to take over Indians parts? i dint read that.

and oh please keep your obssession with that person to some other relevent thread.

here we are talking about taking over BD by Indians

Whats the big deal. All this is part of expansionist movements in the history.

Yup my warrior class have always been letting the warriors to pass khyber otherwise we could have fough them but why should we have started a war in my region after all they were not invading us but you :angel:

Thanks for fighting Talibans as of now, seems gazwa-e-hind after all really is happening! :angel:

But what about ummha? expansionist movement doesnt quite suit with ummha, isnt it? why would you expand on your brothers? :what:

Where did jammaties claim to take over Indians parts? i dint read that.

and oh please keep your obssession with that person to some other relevent thread.

here we are talking about taking over BD by Indians

No we are not, its a banned pakistani saying that, and Jamatis in posts 29, 32 saying they will take over parts of India.

Basically an orgie for followers of the person who must not be named in this thread!

Zaid Hamid LOL

Thanks for fighting Talibans as of now, seems gazwa-e-hind after all really is happening!

It has nothing to do with this thread will reply you in the appropriat one.

But what about ummha? expansionist movement doesnt quite suit with ummha, isnt it? why would you expand on your brothers?

That wasnt land of the ummah which was invaded by Mughals and other Central Asians wasnt it ;)

Thanks for fighting Talibans as of now, seems gazwa-e-hind after all really is happening! :angel:

But what about ummha? expansionist movement doesnt quite suit with ummha, isnt it? why would you expand on your brothers? :what:

Brothers against others! Aurangzeb against brothers!

Come on, expansionism is an ideology propaganted by hardcore islamists, jamatis being one of them. Expansionism of the land, of the mind, of faith and radio pakistan new delhi ;)

No we are not, its a banned pakistani saying that, and Jamatis in posts 29, 32 saying they will take over parts of India.

And you take trolling serioulsy And you still have not guessed that why he was banned :hang2:

I'm not into religion and all, but three greatest empires of north-east-west India(South India also had great empires but off topic.) are Mourya, Gupta and Mughal - Budhhist, Sanatan Dharmya and Islam respectively. Man aint I proud of my heritage and history!

This is such a stupid thread.....
We (Sub-continent) all proud of our history......
I dont know why this forum becomes is so illogical when it comes to India pakistan...
we have to get out of our nonsense..

Brothers against others! Aurangzeb against brothers!

Come on, expansionism is an ideology propaganted by hardcore islamists, jamatis being one of them. Expansionism of the land, of the mind, of faith and radio pakistan new delhi ;)

:angel: And oh Krishna wasnt fighting against his brothers

Hindu mythology is also consists of Jamatis fights against their brothers right ?????:whistle:

That wasnt land of the ummah which was invaded by Mughals and other Central Asians wasnt it

I was expecting this, let me have a quick check of history. After Aurongzeb made Rajputs and Sikhs their enemy, only remaining bedrock of mughals were pashtuns, who fought for them(unsuccessfully) against marathas. So why would the trusty pashtuns let nadir to invade weaken mughals and let kafirs reign supreme over the region. After all the land was ruled by part of ummah until pashtuns betrayed them.

Let India do some more development work on their states then we will take them, I do not want to pay for development and help the poor. Let India solve the problems and then we jump in.

:lol:, we do not have much to do with the South Indians, we take the north part.

:angel: And oh Krishna wasnt fighting against his brothers

Hindu mythology is also consists of Jamatis fights against their brothers right ?????:whistle:

Krishna's arguments are well documented in a book called Geeta, go read. Whats your argument?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom